Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

RESOLUTION, They Call It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RESOLUTION, They Call It (439 Views)

What Sort Of New Year's Resolution Should A Christian Make? / Your 2014 Resolution / What Are Your New Year(2012)resolution(s) Which U Want To Achieve?(with Or Without God) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RESOLUTION, They Call It by annienonnie(f): 1:33am On Dec 31, 2014
Today is 31/12/14, the last day of this year. Most people will be in their different churches to enter the new year in glory. Most people will say, write down series of dos and donts that will serve as guide for the new year. What are the things Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ think needs to remain in this year 2014 and how do Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ start this 2015. For me, I must definately be in the church. Let's hear from Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ . Happy new year to Nairalanders
Re: RESOLUTION, They Call It by dannydaniels(m): 4:01am On Dec 31, 2014
abeg i dey go all night....i dont know about u

(1) (Reply)

Why Human Creation Will Yet Be Set Free / The Man In The Church / Romafc Coach Show Support For Paris Following Charlie Hebdo's Tragedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.