Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,040 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

The Good, Bad, Ugly Of Your 2014 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Good, Bad, Ugly Of Your 2014 (964 Views)

The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) / Share Your GOOD, BAD & UGLY Experiences In 2014 / Pictorial Guide To Good/bad Parenting ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Good, Bad, Ugly Of Your 2014 by uzor02(m): 6:14am On Dec 31, 2014
From the first day of 2014 to the last day been today,everyone have got a story to share of how the year have been for them. I want to share mine. Feel free to do same.
At exactly 1:30am of Jan 1st 2014, my friend lost two fingers to fire works. I spent the first three days of the year in the hospital with him. As others where celebrating the new year we were holding back tears for my friend but we where thankful cos he is alive just that he can't do all that he's use to with his right hand.
Starting ma year in such a horrible note I thought this year is gonna be bad for me but to ma surprise it's actually ma best at the moment. On April 1st I got a text that the job I applied for I have gotten it. Yea I know I know what you are thinking I thought so myself that it's was April fool but as God will have it. I went there and my appointment letter was ready.
I met a lot of people who tried to influence ma life negatively and some positively but I have tried to keep ma head straight. These are the highlights of ma 2014. Feel free to add yours
Re: The Good, Bad, Ugly Of Your 2014 by eistien(m): 6:19am On Dec 31, 2014
The story will be different in 2015
Re: The Good, Bad, Ugly Of Your 2014 by SAMBARRY: 6:25am On Dec 31, 2014
I'll be back
Re: The Good, Bad, Ugly Of Your 2014 by Ezibless: 6:25am On Dec 31, 2014
God has been so faithful in 2014.

My mum,younger sis and I all graduated in 2014 and
I graduated with the best grade my school(Midwifery) has EVER recorded;now that's a great teastimony.

Thank you JESUS!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Good, Bad, Ugly Of Your 2014 by ShakurM(m): 6:35am On Dec 31, 2014
V
Re: The Good, Bad, Ugly Of Your 2014 by ShakurM(m): 6:37am On Dec 31, 2014
Ezibless:
God has been so faithful this year.

My mum,younger sis and I all graduated this year and
I graduated with the best grade my school(Midwifery) has ever recorded;now that's a great teastimony.

Thank you JESUS!
May you excel with the profession! Happy for you o smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Good, Bad, Ugly Of Your 2014 by Ezibless: 6:39am On Dec 31, 2014
ShakurM:
May you excel with the profession! Happy for you o smiley
Thanks!smiley
Re: The Good, Bad, Ugly Of Your 2014 by FruityLass: 6:45am On Dec 31, 2014
2014 was intrepid for me.
Graduated, was involved in an accident and and and am alive smiley would start working by January. What more can I ask of? God has been good to me kiss

1 Like

Re: The Good, Bad, Ugly Of Your 2014 by ShakurM(m): 6:46am On Dec 31, 2014
Ezibless:

Thanks!smiley
Happy New year in advance.

1 Like

Re: The Good, Bad, Ugly Of Your 2014 by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2014
uzor02:
From the first day of 2014 to the last day been today,everyone have got a story to share of how the year have been for them. I want to share mine. Feel free to do same.
At exactly 1:30am of Jan 1st 2014, my friend lost two fingers to fire works. I spent the first three days of the year in the hospital with him. As others where celebrating the new year we were holding back tears for my friend but we where thankful cos he is alive just that he can't do all that he's use to with his right hand.
Starting ma year in such a horrible note I thought this year is gonna be bad for me but to ma surprise it's actually ma best at the moment. On April 1st I got a text that the job I applied for I have gotten it. Yea I know I know what you are thinking I thought so myself that it's was April fool but as God will have it. I went there and my appointment letter was ready.
I met a lot of people who tried to influence ma life negatively and some positively but I have tried to keep ma head straight. These are the highlights of ma 2014. Feel free to add yours

so far God has been so faithful.
i finally left my domestic violent marriage wit my daughter.

i finished my program at school alongside projects successfully.i had given up already on completing my programme coz i didnt have a dime one to pay the school fees.just a month to exams my classmate contacted me to find out y i av been absent nd i told her. she informed my class governor who at that time wasnt aware.he then cald me to resume to class that God wil surely make a way.2 weeks to exam d class governor paid my fees with his house rent nd printed out the necccessary documents to finalized my registration.
despite missing 3 tests and several assignments ,i didnt av any carryover .

my daughter also clocked 2yrs

aisha2 blessed me wit an xmas gift

i got a job offer at a travelling agency after seeking for jobs tirelessly.

God settled my daughter's school fees as she wil b resuming her first school journey next month.

God did it and he isnt done wit me yet.

2015 wil b awesome

happy new year in advance

3 Likes

Re: The Good, Bad, Ugly Of Your 2014 by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 31, 2014
ephee:

so far God has been so faithful.
i finally left my domestic violent marriage wit my daughter.
i finished my program at school alongside projects successfully.i had given up already on completing my programme coz i didnt have a dime one to pay the school fees.just a month to exams my classmate contacted me to find out y i av been absent nd i told her. she informed my class governor who at that time wasnt aware.he then cald me to resume to class that God wil surely make a way.2 weeks to exam d class governor paid my fees with his house rent nd printed out the necccessary documents to finalized my registration.
despite missing 3 tests and several assignments ,i didnt av any carryover .
my daughter also clocked 2yrs
aisha2 blessed me wit an xmas gift
i got a job offer at a travelling agency after seeking for jobs tirelessly.
God settled my daughter's school fees as she wil b resuming her first school journey next month.
God did it and he isnt done wit me yet.
2015 wil b awesome
happy new year in advance

Wow God bless and replenish that Class Governor ohh.

Thankful for your baby, she will grow in grace and be a blessing
Re: The Good, Bad, Ugly Of Your 2014 by sexybash(f): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2014
This year has been my best year
I had my baby,my white dog,my first car,almost rounding up one of my house grin

My worst year
My marriage
I lost my cousin and my aunt
I lost my grandma

My projections for 2015
My year for making more money
Giving my son the best education
Upgrade my career
Travel outside Nigeria for the first time grin
Be able to preach from house to house as a jwith
And make more money, money and money
Re: The Good, Bad, Ugly Of Your 2014 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
aisha2:

Wow God bless and replenish that Class Governor ohh.

Thankful for your baby, she will grow in grace and be a blessing

amen .thanks aisha2 nd happy new year in advance
Re: The Good, Bad, Ugly Of Your 2014 by STENON(f): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
God has been so faithful to me in my Academics throughout this year 2014.

All Glory be unto Jesus.
Re: The Good, Bad, Ugly Of Your 2014 by donodion(m): 10:04am On Jan 01, 2015
Ezibless:
God has been so faithful this year.

My mum,younger sis and I all graduated this year and
I graduated with the best grade my school(Midwifery) has EVER recorded;now that's a great teastimony.

Thank you JESUS!
Congrats my dear.I am also proud of you.Make the best of use of your time and asset (qualifications) this year.Be aggressive with your vision.Remember,the vision is for you and no one else.Not even mom and dad.

Feel free to hit my box whenever you need assistance.

Shalom and welcome to 2015
Re: The Good, Bad, Ugly Of Your 2014 by Ezibless: 11:47am On Jan 01, 2015
donodion:

Congrats my dear.I am also proud of you.Make the best of use of your time and asset (qualifications) this year.Be aggressive with your vision.Remember,the vision is for you and no one else.Not even mom and dad.

Feel free to hit my box whenever you need assistance.

Shalom and welcome to 2015

Thanks alot dear!cheesy

And happy new year to you
Re: The Good, Bad, Ugly Of Your 2014 by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 11, 2015
Ezibless:
God has been so faithful in 2014.

My mum,younger sis and I all graduated in 2014 and

Thank you JESUS!
I never dreamt of having a midwifery as a friend, girlfriend, wife or neigbour. I have known you for 5 days but right now, it seems you are as strange as a Tanzanian man eating apu. Hmmm! Saving babies & mothers' lives is not only a profession but a calling. Good luck.
Re: The Good, Bad, Ugly Of Your 2014 by Ezibless: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
mynairatime:
I never dreamt of having a midwifery as a friend, girlfriend, wife or neigbour. I have known you for 5 days but right now, it seems you are as strange as a Tanzanian man eating apu. Hmmm! Saving babies & mothers' lives is not only a profession but a calling. Good luck.

Thanks! smiley

(1) (Reply)

6 Categories Of Parents You Encountered In Primary School / Nigerian Guy Caught For Sham Marriage :))) / Please Dissolve Our One-week Marriage, His Manhood Is Too Big, I Can’t Cope – Wi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.