Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

6 Categories Of Parents You Encountered In Primary School - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Categories Of Parents You Encountered In Primary School (940 Views)

10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria / Parents Or Intending Parents, You Must Read This / 15 Stunning Photos Of Parents And Their Kids At The Same Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Categories Of Parents You Encountered In Primary School by samilo88(m): 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
Below is a list of different categories of parents we encountered in primary school. I won't be surprised if some people never had such encounters because from the latest political happenings, primary school education isn't easy to come by as we once thought.
1. THE EVER PRESENT PARENTS; These sets of parents are always around for any school occasion. From PTA meetings down to school inter house sports u will always find them. Even if the occasion was scheduled to hold during working hours, they would still be present. Not that they are jobless but they seem to always put all other activities on hold just to attend their wards school programs.

2. THE GHOST PARENTS; Unlike the ones above, these parents would never show up or participate in school activities. If your parents were in this category, am very sure you received enough strokes of cane just because your parents refused to show up at PTA meetings. Sometimes I wonder why dem no go flog the papa for house instead of the innocent child.

3. THE EVER COMPLYING PARENTS; These categories of parents would pay for any kind of fees. They can pay for state sha. While other parents are grumbling about the recent hike in fees, these parents have already settled theirs. Little wonder such parents are usually nominated to head the PTA.
A closer look at some of these parents, you'll find less educated people who place serious emphasis on education than material things.

4. THE NON COMPLYING PARENTS; To pay school fees na quarrel not to talk of paying for end of year party or report card. Just as Anelka moves from one club to another every transfer Window, their wards move from one school to another every session to avoid paying outstanding school fees.
More often than not, these are the same parents living large and throwing parties with little or no attention to their children's education.

5. THE THIRD PARTY DISCIPLINARIAN; These category of parents don't believe in the axiom which says charity begins at home. They'll delegate the duty of disciplining their children at home to the most wicked teacher in school.
If the pikin thief meat for pot, they'll bring him to the assembly ground and dedicate his butts to the lashes of the fiercest teacher on ground. Their children often end up becoming social pariahs and more notorious.

6. THE EXPLOSIVE PARENTS; Their children are like landmines, you touch them you lose your limb(job) as a teacher. Even fellow pupils dare not beat up such children cause they'll rain hell on your parents.
These parents never tell their wards to stay out of trouble, rather their children can run their mouth like tap riding on the aggressive nature of their parents.
Sometimes you don't blame these parents, many of them waited so long to bear these children and would always go overboard to protect them.

Which category do your parents fall into. Mine belongs to category 3.
Feel free to add to the list... HAPPY 2015.
Re: 6 Categories Of Parents You Encountered In Primary School by html14java(f): 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
make I buy plot of space
#BackFromBan

From every indication, this topic must hit FP. мémьея, SвAи
Re: 6 Categories Of Parents You Encountered In Primary School by Emodeee: 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
html14java:
make I buy plot of space
#BackFromBan

From every indication, this topic must hit FP. мémьея, SвAи

wah will happen if, it doesn't?
Re: 6 Categories Of Parents You Encountered In Primary School by html14java(f): 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
Emodeee:

wah will happen if, it doesn't?
If it doesn't, I will ban u.
Re: 6 Categories Of Parents You Encountered In Primary School by Emodeee: 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
html14java:

If it doesn't, I will ban u.

u r nt, so u cn't. infact, the thread will nt mk front page.
Re: 6 Categories Of Parents You Encountered In Primary School by Generalkorex(m): 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
Na true.
@op which category are you
Re: 6 Categories Of Parents You Encountered In Primary School by Yosifperfect(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
The Teachers' Friendly Parents
Re: 6 Categories Of Parents You Encountered In Primary School by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
O ye people of list, I welcome una into the new year.
Re: 6 Categories Of Parents You Encountered In Primary School by samilo88(m): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Generalkorex:
Na true.
@op which category are you
Na category 3 things o..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Missing Doctor Found Dead / This Pic Really Touched Me: Find A Caption For It. / What's Your Favourite Memory Growing Up In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.