Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) (27047 Views)

Ever Met Someone Born On The EXACT SAME Day, Month & Year As You / Countdown To 2015: How Was 2014 And What Are Your Expectations For 2015? / New Year 2013 Countdown Celebrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by Inkredible(m): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
HNY NAIJA loading
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
-
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by ritababe(f): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
fapcrook:
bears? Beer

beer
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

Last year there was a police blockade for blocks and you had to show them a restaurant reservation or ticket to a comedy club or something to get in. So find out before you go. I went exactly one time in my entire life, in 2012. Native snobbery lol cool
if that's d case I will go to coney island here in brooklyn
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by Funjosh(m): 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
1st of all I give God all the glory for the journey so far.

As the year 2014 is going want to say thank you to all Nairalanders especialy Seun olorioko bambam,

my bro and pal funkystanl never regret knowing you since 2002 could still remember those days in egan till now.

Esanemmanuel I wish i can substitutes friend i for don change you tey tey grin

Jarus I respect you. Maturity is an understatement.

Ghostlady you enh, if no be say I lata realise we have been friends on FB for more than 8yrs i for carry koboko flog you.

Idowuogbo badoski awon mama ni yen

BABANGBALI where you and Seun you put my IYANGBALI

Mukina2 Ha! Sekem! Sekem! Make we Shoki! Becos nothing for assanal dis season grin

its me ur boy Funjosh wish you all my friends mentioned and couldnt mention a fruitful new year cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
Happy New Year in advance to everyone I'm following. Thanks for the educating/entertaining/funny/downright crazy/ xenophobic in some cases, posts grin

Thanks for making my 2014 on Nairaland better with your posts. Thanks for the politics threads, culture threads, feminist threads, beautyand fashion threads, art and painting threads, Naruto threads and so on and so forth.
I wish you the best 2015 has to offer and I love you all. Happy New Year guys! cool

@sevule(m), Fulaman198(m), egift(m), Onilaiscool(f), Feraz(m), CAMNEWTON4PRES, kannymoore(m), onila(f), centje(m), EnlightenedSoul(f), kandiikane(m), Adamskuty(m), adamskutty(m), berem(f), 9jamum(f), highyo, Kanwulia, GentleMimi, Ajuran, axum, digitite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=434AAbH7s7o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by Zzyzx92(m): 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
BABANGBALI:
liar. You live in sokoto,Nigeria
bros, i no need to follow you argue
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ipledge:
if that's d case I will go to coney island here in brooklyn

Yeah!!! Do that, it's better. NYC is super crazy right now. Fun crazy, but still crazy. Celebrate with your neighbors.

I was born near Coney Island. Lots of great memories.
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
MissMeiya:

Yeah!!! Do that, it's better. NYC is super crazy right now. Fun crazy, but still crazy. Celebrate with your neighbors.
i don't talk to my neighbors,u now brooklyn well so u already know why
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by BABANGBALI: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
Zzyzx92:
bros, i no need to follow you argue
you no fit now
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ipledge:
i don't talk to my neighbors,u now brooklyn well so u already know why

LOOL. I was thinking you were in the hipster area. Those people are chatty grin

Go find yourself some African hipsters lol. They're there in bk
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by iphunanya(f): 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
The New Year gives you fresh 365 days to play with - fill them up with whatever your heart desires so that you have no regrets at the end of the annual cycle.. Happy New Year Fellas!!!
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by Zzyzx92(m): 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
BABANGBALI:
We are already in 2015 here in Hong Kong where I live. Happy New year everyone EXCLUDING the MURDERators that always ban me tongue
Hong Kong na country?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by dansokoto1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
it show time
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by EbiJUNIRO(m): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
sipping my ORIJIN and after now I wil go with BENILIN+TRAMADOL+coke based on a slow mo!

countdown cool

1 Like

Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
Happy New Year, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Mauritius, Oman, Reunion, Russia, Seychelles, and United Arab Emirates! #2015
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by gujikar: 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
God has been faithful to me. Happy New year to all. 2015 will be a good year to all
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by pheforusty(m): 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
a new page..a fresh start..careful what u write in it..be wise!!!
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by Pancho01(m): 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
!!!

Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by Bifwoli: 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
Happy New trip everyone.....technically, its just another 365 days around the sun ,so basically its like same monkeys,different forest scenario. Enjoy the trip.

1 Like

Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by pheforusty(m): 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
iphunanya:
The New Year gives you fresh 365 days to play with - fill them up with whatever your heart desires so that you have no regrets at the end of the annual cycle.. Happy New Year Fellas!!!
...yeah, dats d aim this year..no regrets..
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by fiftynaira(m): 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
Happy new year dubai...
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by Elebiju: 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
afamjb:
Me na awilus awilus awolus,,@ dis atyma T,Moment M,occassion O,,muaness A.b junior boy of ilya du hamma vibrate by D kes of ekene dili chukwu motors to irakramus who has out of mercy johnson goal keeper all entities laka mua to nija optica D end of dis keg year,as entities wok acidiously in2 dis keg year akoma 2015,soil science shall not B our keske,may we work nd stumble on D V letter O of our okpeke,,ola shall B fulani,,all entities should apply ako na uche as we ar
jollificating, for its stil federized in dat same bookosis dat in de
midst of all jollification dia is a brutal danger.May
Fellow J du protect and try civil defence via any aka enwe dat
wil try Australia otherwise, in fellow J nomenclature inec fired,,AMEN,,,inec have criously landed,,,ilya hamma Z wokin *dis Z D voice of A.b junior boy*
I have landed To all Karid entites, i have rotated abaka againa, To all Animaless visualizing Vulutus, the Zoo is Jaar, Minawulus Awela this isstill the keske of Unity in diversity that is to say all Cheifeses,XYZ, XY'S,AB.... may ur days Metaplastic and timpa awela bks it was writen inthat same book of bokossis that when entity jam Father years keske remain Adoulsuf Nwagbara or ur Caconut will be juwared, unless ur bucal cavity is soo agbalagbacious to timpa awela...I have seriously LandedBiko Babasis and okpakasis Vibrate Via ur Ilya so that Animaless will enter confusional confrenses..work and not stumble, if you want to stomble, stumble on Opeke oloyan meji, so u can titrate akamociously(queen Elizebert,Okoro Mmaduekwe, swahili Languagaar is TOK. I still remain emukunle from ilya imade(Fire me)

1 Like

Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by spanzed(m): 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
Happy new year to my friends in UAE may this year be of peace and progress for you!!
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by uzeba(m): 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
Adaobi12:
. asi. you must pay me oh.* holds him on banana boxer.* you must pay me oh.......
ada! If is u!! I wont mind spendin my last kobo on u!! #seriously!!

1 Like

Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by McLove(m): 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
Its already 2015 in DUBAI. HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
Happy New Year, Iran! #2015
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by Skimpledawg(m): 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
#following......-incase time clocks 12am
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by tunjisanmi(m): 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ishilove:
Happy New year Korea, Australia and Japan!! I can hardly wait for the Nigerian new year. So excitedcheesy
That na ur book abi? I smh ooo
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by ayomidearo(m): 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
This is the End of the year prayer by Pastor Aro AKA lambo ..gbo
PRAYER POINT 4 GUYS ONLY..
(1) My father my Father! Anywhere any girl is
planning to use
me as a
MUGU, God destroy her plans!
(2) Oh God! Any girl that is using her breast
to
confuse my destiny, Holy Ghost fire! Born
them
(3) Any girl that has vowed that she would
never
date me, God
make her to see me taking her 4
shopping in her dream.!
(4) Any girl that has slept with 5 different
men
including me and wants to tie me down with
pregnancy that is not mine, God make her
forget
my
name!
(5) Any girl that m dating and calls me only to
tell
me her BIS/AIRTIME has expired.. Oh Lord..
Divert
her calls to
kidnappers.
If U believe say 'AMEN'
If U dnt believe say 'NO'
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by Jblaiseboy(m): 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
we dont witness new year on the moon here grin anyways happy new year in advance to u people on earth
Re: New Year Countdown Thread (tracking The New Year As It Arrives Around The World) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
Happy New Year, Bahrain, Belarus, Comoros, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Iraq, Kenya, Kuwait, and Madagascar! #2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Some "Home Alone" Characters People Exhibit. / World's Most Pierced Humans! / 120-year-Old Woman Found In Lagos? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.