Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Please Stop Spending So Much In Cureing Ur Mouth ODOUR - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Stop Spending So Much In Cureing Ur Mouth ODOUR (722 Views)

Please Stop Throwing Things on The Road...Use The Waste Bin. / Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention / Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Stop Spending So Much In Cureing Ur Mouth ODOUR by socracy(m): 8:09am On Dec 31, 2014
I know the social embarassment mouth odour has caused so many of us. When i say mouth odour, i mean chronice one. I have been treating mouth odour for upto 5yrs and i have spent upto 60k and the problem wudnt go. Dont let any dentist or tradiomedical person deceive u here in nigeria that he is capable of cureing it. u will just wast ur money because i have been to many speciallist, dentist, tradiomedical without solution. Do u know just #300 was able to save me from this embarassment. I followed my friend to the pharmacist when he complained of tooth problem. Whe we got there, he explained the problem to the guy the guy said he should buy antiseptic so that was how my guy bougth the antiseptic at the cost of #300. After about 4 months i was feeling pains on my tooth so i went to my guy if he still have the anseptic he bought from the chemist that i want to apply it to my tooth, he now gave me the antiseptic which i applied to my tooth. After applying it, my mouth became fresh. That was how i continued applying it. I can tell u that mouth odur is now a tin of the past. The antiseptic is now like my tooth past i used it evry morning after brushing my mouth. I normally brush upto 4 times a day because the urge to brush is always there. But now i can even stay upto noon without brushing, u wudnt perceive bad odour from my mout. The name of the articeptic is NPC.
Re: Please Stop Spending So Much In Cureing Ur Mouth ODOUR by Krak(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2014
Do you hqve a picture of the Antiseptic?
Re: Please Stop Spending So Much In Cureing Ur Mouth ODOUR by Dreament(m): 8:31am On Dec 31, 2014

(1) (Reply)

. / Levandergora Wellness - Home Massage Service In Lagos / Trying To Loose Weight After Child Birth Whatapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.