Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

National Theatre Sold To Arabgroup For $40m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / National Theatre Sold To Arabgroup For $40m (884 Views)

Visafone Lay Off All The Staffs (sold To Mtn) / Chinese Nigerian Firms To Build $40m Tractor Assembly Plant In Anambra / Zain Africa Has Finally Been Sold To Vivendi Of France At $12billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Theatre Sold To Arabgroup For $40m by boman2014: 8:36am On Dec 31, 2014
www.nigerianwatch.com/news/6085-national-theatre-sold-to-arab-group-for-40m-who-plan-converting-it-into-a-shopping-mall

CULTURE and
tourism minister
Chief Edem Duke
has sold the
National Theatre
in Lagos to
United Arab Emirates
conglomerate Mulk Holdings in a
deal said to be worth about $
40m under which the facility
will be turned into a shopping
mall.

Re: National Theatre Sold To Arabgroup For $40m by stolenstone: 8:59am On Dec 31, 2014
there was a country!
Re: National Theatre Sold To Arabgroup For $40m by FrenchyL(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2014
What?? If this is true then this needs to make the front page. Let's hear what Nigerians have to say about it.
Re: National Theatre Sold To Arabgroup For $40m by sayemma: 9:28am On Dec 31, 2014
Not sold I understand it was lease to them for 50 years only.
Re: National Theatre Sold To Arabgroup For $40m by belovedaja(m): 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
sayemma:
Not sold I understand it was lease to them for 50 years only.

pls what is the difference between sold and lease in this matter.
Re: National Theatre Sold To Arabgroup For $40m by dayosaurus(m): 11:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
This is good news, at least fg can pay workers now... No excuse ooo, abeg pay civil servants oooo...
Re: National Theatre Sold To Arabgroup For $40m by arbitrage: 2:50am On Jan 01, 2015
I didn't know that structure and land worth N7.5 billion. May be because of foreign buyer and future prospects.
Re: National Theatre Sold To Arabgroup For $40m by listenersky: 3:16am On Jan 01, 2015
If this topic doesn't make from page,I will......

Re: National Theatre Sold To Arabgroup For $40m by ICHINONYE(m): 11:43am On Jan 01, 2015
This a Gud news den, its in comatose since ,turning it into productivity s welcome
Re: National Theatre Sold To Arabgroup For $40m by rozayx5(m): 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
the structure is just standing there like a tree, they better put it to use and create jobs
Re: National Theatre Sold To Arabgroup For $40m by odimbannamdi(m): 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
i believe this is a welcome development. a wise decision towards reducing the rate of unemployment in Nigeria.

that theatre is probably rarely used. with its mammoth size, if it is turned to a shopping mall, a large number of people, graduates inclusive, will be employed for smooth operations.

Besides, foreign investors help improve a nation's economy by the influx of hard currencies.

(1) (Reply)

We Buy Scrap Materials In Large Quantities / 8 Things That Can Stop You From Becoming Rich / 3 Things To Do If You Want To Become A CEO By Age 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.