Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

T.B Joshua Should Pls Stop Talking. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Should Pls Stop Talking. (810 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B Joshua Should Pls Stop Talking. by donbabade: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2014
My advice to the prophet is to stop this announcement of his prophecy. He should rather pray to avert disaters and counsel parties involved.
There are several Men of God in nigeria who see vision, dream dreams and prophesy. My General Overseer will prophesy concerning 2015 at crossover night tonight at prayer city. No fuss raised.
Pls learn wisdom in sensitive information dissemination.
Note:- I stopped talking to a prophet a long time ago because he only sees bad things concerning my life since I stopped listening and praying my way to breakthrough. I'm grateful to God and MFM for teaching me 'Do it Yourself' ministry.
Re: T.B Joshua Should Pls Stop Talking. by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2014
Since u expect ur G.O to prophecy smthng,he will surely prophecy even thoug he sees nothing.
Re: T.B Joshua Should Pls Stop Talking. by donbabade: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2014
Have u ever been to prayer city for cross-over night?
All I'm saying is. Other Men of God prophesy too without generating ....
starlingslimnet:
Since u expect ur G.O to prophecy smthng,he will surely prophecy even thoug he sees nothing.
Re: T.B Joshua Should Pls Stop Talking. by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2014
donbabade:
Have u ever been to prayer city for cross-over night?
All I'm saying is. Other Men of God prophesy too without generating ....
God is present where i live,i don't need d so call men of God to listen to what God is promise. I have my own Hear to listen to Gods prophecy directly from God and guess wot? Those prophecy are puffed up by their minds.
Re: T.B Joshua Should Pls Stop Talking. by AdeniyiA(m): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2014
@ donbabade,
why all the fuss? ,would you rather prefer he keeps quiet whenever he sees something?
why don't you urge people to listen, pray and take steps to avert whatever he sees?
He said it , d people concerned refused to act and it came to pass,whose fault??
Re: T.B Joshua Should Pls Stop Talking. by donbabade: 11:14am On Dec 31, 2014
Like I said earlier. He should personally give d message to the party the message is meant for. Not to a wider audience. More importantly counsel them.
Some words could spread panic
He is a well known individual in the world
AdeniyiA:
@ donbabade,
why all the fuss? ,would you rather prefer he keeps quiet whenever he sees something?
why don't you urge people to listen, pray and take steps to avert whatever he sees?
He said it , d people concerned refused to act and it came to pass,whose fault??

(1) (Reply)

God Doesn't Like Vegetables / Music: Otega ~ Royal Chris Ft. Sonnie Badu / Happy Sallah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.