Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Missing 2 Yr (caylee Anthony) Found In Wooded Area In Florida - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing 2 Yr (caylee Anthony) Found In Wooded Area In Florida (1056 Views)

Policemen Get 2-yr Jail Term For Losing Rifles To Free Food / Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises / Nigerian In Florida Charged With Clubbing His Wife To Death With A Bat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing 2 Yr (caylee Anthony) Found In Wooded Area In Florida by Thadude(m): 12:02am On Dec 13, 2008
Bones of a small child were found by a utility worker near the Anthony's home in florida yesterday. The utility man went to the wooded area to relieve himself when he kicked a bag and found a human skull remains.
The 2yr has been missing since June of O8 and it took the mom 1 month to inform her parent or the police.
The toddler's mom caseey Anthony is present cooling off her butt in jail where she belongs. This is the most heart wrenching story which i have followed with Nancy grace since July.
Does the mom deserve the death penalty
She was alleged to have druged the girl with chloroform over a dispute with her parents and told a bogus story of how she left the child with a nanny that never existed. She also stole money from the 2yr old piggy bank(A small box for collection of coins) and the 2yr old bank account which her grand parents were saving for a future.

Re: Missing 2 Yr (caylee Anthony) Found In Wooded Area In Florida by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 13, 2008
So she killed her after all. Damn, this was a major case on the news. . . .sad.

Na wa oh, I knew she did it. How can your child go missing for one month and you don't call. oma se undecided
Re: Missing 2 Yr (caylee Anthony) Found In Wooded Area In Florida by chika98: 1:55am On Dec 13, 2008
I knew it. May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace! cry
Re: Missing 2 Yr (caylee Anthony) Found In Wooded Area In Florida by SeanT21(f): 2:43am On Dec 13, 2008
Nancy Grace is gonna have a fit!!

I always knew that her mother killed her!!
Re: Missing 2 Yr (caylee Anthony) Found In Wooded Area In Florida by Monicaa: 4:41am On Dec 13, 2008
wow I've been following this too. Just changed the channel now to Nancy grace, didnt know they found the body. That's sad.
Re: Missing 2 Yr (caylee Anthony) Found In Wooded Area In Florida by Thadude(m): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2008
It hurts me personally to know that anyone could look into the golden eyes of that child and harm her, and to know that her own mother which nature entrusted this child to did it, breaks my heart. Whats particularly disgusting is knowing that her grand parents don't want justice for their grand daughter that are protecting Casey. Nothing would gratify me other than the death penalty, she need to go to the other side of the world and explain to her daughter why she skill her.
The cops also found a duct tape around the child's mouth, which explains that the child died a cruel and heart wrenching death,  chemical pressumed to be pesticide was also found in the bag containing the skeletal remains. They alleged that she use pesticide because' it helps to decompose the body fast. She was so stone walled that her parent had to ride along with her lies, even though deep inside they knew their grand daughter was dead. I m hoping the state of florida would bring back the death penalty they took it out initially because they had no body.
Re: Missing 2 Yr (caylee Anthony) Found In Wooded Area In Florida by Thadude(m): 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2008
There are two speculative reasons why casey must have killed her daughter
1. She had a scuffle with her mum over her stealing rampage and discovered her parents love was glaring more to her child(caylee) Like the bad mom with a golden 2yr old. She probably did it as a pay back to hurt her mum (Cindy Anthony)
2.Her daughter caylee was complicating her life. While she was the partying type, caylee was a stumbling block to her party mind. Even her boyfriends wont tolerate her bringing the little 2yr around their home.

Re: Missing 2 Yr (caylee Anthony) Found In Wooded Area In Florida by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2008
Tha_dude:

There are two speculative reasons why casey must have killed her daughter
1. She had a scuffle with her mum over her stealing rampage and discovered her parents love was glaring more to her child(caylee) Like the bad mom with a golden 2yr old. She probably did it as a pay back to hurt her mum (Cindy Anthony)
2.Her daughter caylee was complicating her life. While she was the partying type, caylee was a stumbling block to her party mind. Even her boyfriends wont tolerate her bringing the little 2yr around their home.
Neither of the two is enough excuse to take her daughter's life.
Unless it was an accident. . . .but if it was intentionally, I hope they let her rot in jail.

If she could not deal with the "agony" of being a mother, then she should have practiced abstinence or used condoms.
The case is absolutely heart wrenching!!!
Re: Missing 2 Yr (caylee Anthony) Found In Wooded Area In Florida by MissyB1(m): 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2008
Am I surprised??
The heart of man is desperately wicked . . . . That's so true afterall.
It's heart crumbling tho. sad
R.I.P . . . . Caylee!!
Re: Missing 2 Yr (caylee Anthony) Found In Wooded Area In Florida by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 14, 2008
lol havent we bitten the "white media" bug too? grin

Millions of Nigerian kids go missing each day, thousands of black kids in the US are killed each yr yet we are all fixated on one white child killed.

Black people and their colonial mentality.
Re: Missing 2 Yr (caylee Anthony) Found In Wooded Area In Florida by Hauwa1: 1:55am On Dec 14, 2008
rip

(1) (Reply)

Female Teacher Defiles Two And Half Years Old Girl / Shocker! 24-yr Old Man Commits Suicide Inside Church Ondo / Photos: 'one Chance' Taxi Driver Caught In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.