Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises (28327 Views)

Kids Found Dead In Ogun Church Premises / Woman Robbed Of N500k 15 Minutes After Leaving Bank Premises / Lawyer Caught manipulating a 9-yr-old Girl In Court Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by gratiaeo(m): 7:17am On Sep 24, 2013
Operatives at the Homicide Section of the state Criminal Investigation Department, SCID, Yaba, Lagos, have begun investigation into the discovery of the decomposing body of a two-year-old child in a church premises in Egbeda area of Lagos.

The pastor (names withheld) has been arrested over the alleged murder of the child.

Although details of investigation were still sketchy at press time, it was gathered that the pastor was allegedly caught burying the dead child in a shallow grave within the church premises.

It was learnt that the said pastor was caught by a neighbor, who had gone out to ease himself at 2a.m., weekend, digging the grave. The neighbour, whose identity was not disclosed, was said to have alerted other residents.

They were said to have reported their findings to policemen at Idimu Division, consequent upon which a team was drafted to the church.

The policemen, as gathered, dug the shallow grave where they discovered and exhumed the body of a baby girl. The body was deposited at the mortuary.

Command’s Deputy Spokesman, Damasus Ozoani, confirmed the arrest.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/body-of-2-yr-old-exhumed-in-church-premises/
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by obicentlis: 7:22am On Sep 24, 2013
Miracle things!

5 Likes

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by gratiaeo(m): 7:33am On Sep 24, 2013
New church's and their quest for money. Churches formed by hungry and desperate pastors, they will tell you that Catholic (the mother church) is worshiping idol just to deceive you and lure you their own church (private center).
In their Church (private center) they will preach to you that you must pay your tithe, sowe seed to them etc else the anger of God will fall upon you. All these things are lies!

57 Likes

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by RINE1: 7:38am On Sep 24, 2013
And you wants me to say 'end time tins' abi?.

1 Like

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by gratiaeo(m): 7:44am On Sep 24, 2013
RINE.:
And you wants me to say 'end time tins' abi?.
If i hear!

1 Like

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by owolabifunke14(f): 7:49am On Sep 24, 2013
Hmmmm Killer Pastor. Behold the Time for this system of Things nears its End

4 Likes

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by RINE1: 7:54am On Sep 24, 2013
obicentlis: Miracle things!
just because of first to comment you never bothered to read the news.

2 Likes

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by tyson99(m): 8:03am On Sep 24, 2013
Na one by one God go dey expose them,if no be say God catch am,by december himself go don buy private jet grin

8 Likes

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by demelza: 8:08am On Sep 24, 2013
I am sure this was to be the source of his signs and wonders, designed to attract and entrap gullible Nigerians undecided. There's nothing surprising there.

1 Like

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by fagbalex(m): 8:53am On Sep 24, 2013
this is a lesson for people searching for miracle church, pray yourself with your family. there is nobody God don't answer it prayers except if he or she is lazy to face God personally. NEVER LOOK FOR MIRACLE PASTORS MOST OF THEM ARE DEVILISH.

15 Likes

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by owolabifunke14(f): 9:38am On Sep 24, 2013
fagbalex: this is a lesson for people searching for miracle church, pray yourself with your family. there is nobody God don't answer it prayers except if he or she is lazy to face God personally. NEVER LOOK FOR MIRACLE PASTORS MOST OF THEM ARE DEVILISH.
Abi
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by eddyddon234(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2013
I NID PICTURES PLS.....OR ELSE......
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Lordave: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2013
What's the name of the church?
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by alienware(m): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2013
eddyddon234: I NID PICTURES PLS.....OR ELSE......
don't derail this thread , if you don't have meaningful thing to say .

1 Like

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by dridowu: 10:07am On Sep 24, 2013
Hmmmmmm fake men of god
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by sexymoma(f): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2013
fagbalex: this is a lesson for people searching for miracle church, pray yourself with your family. there is nobody God don't answer it prayers except if he or she is lazy to face God personally. NEVER LOOK FOR MIRACLE PASTORS MOST OF THEM ARE DEVILISH.
The reason why miracle pastors are much is simply because Nigerians love been deceived, they love instant healing, instant miracle. The devil would give you rat and demand for ram in return.

4 Likes

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Coldfeet(f): 10:09am On Sep 24, 2013
gratiaeo: New church's and their quest for money. Churches formed by hungry and desperate pastors, they will tell you that Catholic (the mother church) is worshiping idol just to deceive you and lure you their own church (private center).
In their Church (private center) they will preach to you that you must pay your tithe, sowe seed to them etc else the anger of God will fall upon you. All these things are lies!
We are one body! We are one body in Christ!! Though we are many WE ARE ONE BODY IN CHRIST!! Rip to the dead and may justice be served.

5 Likes

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by sylve11: 10:09am On Sep 24, 2013
Brb! cool
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by kunlesehan(m): 10:09am On Sep 24, 2013
Oh my goodness!
If I talk about the E. of times, Mukina will ban me for the umpteenth time... but seriously if this is not a sign of it, i wonder what else is.

God save our souls!
Most people run to churches to seek solace from the harsh and cold reality of life, and now all these horror, the other time it was a 5 year old girl Oluwaseun gone missing in a church premises, now it's a 2 year old ... !!!
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by LMAyedun(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2013
SMH!!!
What a wicked world.

2 Likes

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Clerverly: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2013
Wow! It has been 10years now since I attended church. To God Be Glory!
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by IGBOSON1: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2013
eddyddon234: I NID PICTURES PLS.....OR ELSE......

^^^You need pictures of the decomposing body of a child? You need your head examined ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Mannylex(m): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2013
gratiaeo: New church's and their quest for money. Churches formed by hungry and desperate pastors, they will tell you that Catholic (the mother church) is worshiping idol just to deceive you and lure you their own church (private center).

My brother, you are not far from the truth. They get lured out and their usual saying is "I have seen the light" . Was is not also recently that a pastor Was caught with two skulls. People change churches like clothes and end up finding themselves in a reformed shrine called miracle. churches and so on... . May God truly open their eyes to see what and who their vibrant and holy pastors are.

10 Likes

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by 3ace(m): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2013
The height of wickedness.
The policemen, as gathered, dug the
shallow grave where they discovered
and exhumed the body of a baby girl.
The police should have saved themselves the stress and asked the wicked Pastor to exhume the body himself.

1 Like

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by kennyonthrone(m): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2013
dridowu: Hmmmmmm fake men of god
dridowu: Hmmmmmm fake men of god
my man do u knw dia is a difference b/w god nd God#jst sayin#

1 Like

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by cachal: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2013
Na waooo, the first 3 news to make front page today are all bad news.. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by waldigit: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2013
tyson99: Na one by one God go dey expose them,if no be say God catch am,by december himself go don buy private jet grin

I know na that private Jet dey pain you pass

1 Like

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Notion(m): 10:12am On Sep 24, 2013
I reserve my comment on this thread,move on to tne next thread please.
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:12am On Sep 24, 2013
Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by ifyalways(f): 10:14am On Sep 24, 2013
Name of church >>>>Unknown
Pastors name>>>>withheld

Bullshyte journalism. Last I checked,there are a million churches in Egbeda and why are they shielding the "suspect" by hiding his details undecided

11 Likes

Re: Body Of 2-yr-old Exhumed In Church Premises by agrovick(m): 10:14am On Sep 24, 2013
Impossible is nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Conductor Stabs Mortuary Owner To Death In Port Harcourt / Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) / Man Who Stole Gas Cylinder In Rivers Stripped, Paraded With It On His Head (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.