Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Shari'ah III: War! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shari'ah III: War! (1644 Views)

Shari'ah Intelligence Course In Lagos, Sep/oct By Dr. Jasser Auda(canada) / Shari'ah II: Phantom Heaven / Shari'ah: The Great Brain Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Shari'ah III: War! by usermane(m): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
Advice

Stand against Shari'ah today, whether you are a Muslim or non-Muslim. Shari'ah cannot be justified on moral, rational and scriptural grounds when you analyze the ramification of its decrees.

Amputation may seen to be an ultimate deterent to theft, but so is burning car for wrong parking. We should be able to prove that unless the Qur'an Mr A burnt belong to Mr. B, Mr. A cannot be held accountable by anyone. Don't merely protest against Shari'ah, educate the public on the harms of its decrees and refute or debunk the argument of the Shari'ah advocates and Islamists. It is a war of ideas!

END

2 Likes

Re: Shari'ah III: War! by tartar9(m): 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
nora544:

I am from austria, Vienna
hmmn austria,made me remember 1683.well i dont see d mere handing out of holy Qurans and the rest as islamization.it will be done like in 1683 but this time there wont be any defeat In Sha Allah

(1) (2) (Reply)

February Communion Service With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Phd / What Should We Obey, God's Law Or Human Law? / Why Can't Non-muslims Post On Islamic Threads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.