Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Hilarious Ways You Have Ever Been Duped By A Customer.. Share Your Experiences - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hilarious Ways You Have Ever Been Duped By A Customer.. Share Your Experiences (580 Views)

How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Ways You Have Ever Been Duped By A Customer.. Share Your Experiences by joelsky: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
Have you every been duped by a customer before? .... please share your experiences. This is mine: grin

Yesterday, I can't just understand how dumb I was not to suspect a thief. A customer just came in to my shop to laminate. I asked where the documents for lamination are? He said i should use PLAIN SHEETS OF PAPER. embarassed Imagine i laminated 3 different plain sheets of paper. As I turned to pick the laminating film the sharp thief stole my phone, before i finished laminating the documents the told me he was coming back.... well he hasn't come back till now....

You are free to share yours.
Re: Hilarious Ways You Have Ever Been Duped By A Customer.. Share Your Experiences by delishpot: 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
joelsky:
Have you every been duped by a customer before? .... please share your experiences. This is mine: grin

Yesterday, I can't just understand how dumb I was not to suspect a thief. A customer just came in to my shop to laminate. I asked where the documents for lamination are? He said i should use PLAIN SHEETS OF PAPER. embarassed Imagine i laminated 3 different plain sheets of paper. As I turned to pick the laminating film the sharp thief stole my phone, before i finished laminating the documents the told me he was coming back.... well he hasn't come back till now....

grin
Re: Hilarious Ways You Have Ever Been Duped By A Customer.. Share Your Experiences by warrenweste(m): 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
joelsky:

grin grin chai
Re: Hilarious Ways You Have Ever Been Duped By A Customer.. Share Your Experiences by OCTAVO: 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lolzzzzzzz... grin

(1) (Reply)

Real Testimonials From Real Youwin Beneficiaries / 8,000 Bags Of Sugar Needed In Kaduna Before Wednesday / Uae Visa Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.