Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

You Really Need To See This Kain Work Episode 5 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Really Need To See This Kain Work Episode 5 (439 Views)

Can You Really Work In Saudi Arabia If You Are Not A Muslim? / When You Really Want The Job And The Interviewer Just Told A Joke / Dear Applicant, I Don’t Think You Really Wanted That Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Really Need To See This Kain Work Episode 5 by Ohmypepperminta: 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
The next morning we come assemble for inside detective Awanla parlour. Me, Linus, Senior mopol, Mr Jumah and one oda bank man. Mr Awanla begin talk to us. Him dey mix oyibo grammatical with una… “From the moment Uche told me his story, I begin know say something dey wrong. Infact wen im tell me de conditions wey dem give am say make im no comot from de office, my suspicions begin to rise.My mind told me right there and then that their intention was to lure this “not very smart” dwarf out of his shop for 7 hours everyday. Which means that they were working on somethingaround his house or shop. So I begin dey search for the name Michael Ubanga,
Read more: http://mynaijastories.com/dis-kain-work-5/

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Become A Good Qa/qc Engineer / Caribean Concept / New Business Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.