Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,542 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Can You Really Work In Saudi Arabia If You Are Not A Muslim? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Really Work In Saudi Arabia If You Are Not A Muslim? (2048 Views)

CV Tips Which Really Work / Are You Really Qualified For The Job? / As A Graduate, Can You Work In Restaurant That Pays 80k And Above? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Really Work In Saudi Arabia If You Are Not A Muslim? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
This Islamic Development Bank Job is quite tempting..... grin

but the strict laws..... shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
Arab money grin
Sharia law embarassed
Re: Can You Really Work In Saudi Arabia If You Are Not A Muslim? by fabiomatic(m): 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
yes you can work in Saudi as a non muslim but you cannot work in Makkah and Madina.

also, when you are in another land, you should respect their laws and compose yourself.
Re: Can You Really Work In Saudi Arabia If You Are Not A Muslim? by iliyande(m): 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Luke1001:
This Islamic Development Bank Job is quite tempting..... grin

but the strict laws..... shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
Arab money grin
Sharia law embarassed

I doubt it. Those people are not to be trusted grin
Re: Can You Really Work In Saudi Arabia If You Are Not A Muslim? by DatechMan(m): 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
iliyande:

I doubt it. Those people are not to be trusted grin

Stop spitting nonsense if you are clueless.

There are many Americans and Non-muslim foreigners working in SA. Check out companies like Aramco.

Fabiomatic, you're on point

#GodBlessNigeria

4 Likes

Re: Can You Really Work In Saudi Arabia If You Are Not A Muslim? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
DatechMan:

There are many Americans and Non-muslim foreigners working in SA. Check out companies like Aramco.

#GodBlessNigeria
u ar rite... smiley

but d strict laws.... shocked
Re: Can You Really Work In Saudi Arabia If You Are Not A Muslim? by prideofscience: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
RESPECT THEIR LAWS. NA NIGERIANS CONTRIBUTED DESTROYING LIBYA, B4 THE DEATH OF GADAFFI.

SAUDI WE MORNITOR U IN AND OUT COS DE NO TRUST U
Re: Can You Really Work In Saudi Arabia If You Are Not A Muslim? by myselfonly: 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
please how can I get this job? any link or how to go about it please. Where to apply please.
Re: Can You Really Work In Saudi Arabia If You Are Not A Muslim? by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 25, 2015
myselfonly:
please how can I get this job? any link or how to go about it please. Where to apply please.

http://jobseeker.ng/2015/10/22/islamic-development-bank-group-young-professionals-program-2016/

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Work In Saudi Arabia If You Are Not A Muslim? by myselfonly: 10:13am On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Can You Really Work In Saudi Arabia If You Are Not A Muslim? by iliyande(m): 9:24am On Oct 26, 2015
DatechMan:

#GodBlessNigeria

I am not spitting nonsense and I am not clueless,
for anybody that knows those arabs that at time behave like animals will not like to work their, if you are an Arabian/Hausa quote me.

some of you think if anything happens to Saudi Arabia has automatically affected all Muslim world. mmmmummuuuuu
Re: Can You Really Work In Saudi Arabia If You Are Not A Muslim? by fabiomatic(m): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
iliyande:

I am not spitting nonsense and I am not clueless,
for anybody that knows those arabs that at time behave like animals will not like to work their, if you are an Arabian/Hausa quote me.

some of you thing if anything happen to Saudi Arabia has automatically affected all Muslim world. mmmmummuuuuu
and you would say you're not spitting nonsense. What message have you passed across now?

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Work In Saudi Arabia If You Are Not A Muslim? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
fabiomatic:
and you would say you're not spitting nonsense. What message have you passed across now?

grin grin grin
*clears throat*
*the laughter continues*
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In Kano State / Recare Nigeria Limited / 1 Week Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.