Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,859 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Fun Thread For New Year Eve - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fun Thread For New Year Eve (722 Views)

If Eve (first Woman) Was A Nigerian / If Adam & Eve Had Been Chinese (see Photo) / See How The World Would Be, If Adam Didn't Eat The Forbidden Fruit With Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fun Thread For New Year Eve by Big4wig(m): 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
Are oranges called oranges bcoz they're orange in color. Or is the color called orange bcoz oranges are orange in color? undecided

Accidentally ran over a kid wearing a John Cena shirt. But in my defense, I couldn't see him.. cheesy

That awkward moment when it's quiet and your stomach decides to make that dying whale sound. grin

If it isn’t on the first page of Google search results, it doesn’t exist. tongue

A beautiful slogan behind the car of a married man, "Please do not distub, I am already disturbed.". cool

PHONE Rings at Night. HUSBAND: If its for me,say I am not at Home.WIFE:He is at Home. HUS: In anger 'What d hell'?WIFE:Shut up It was for Me grin

Girl : I'm warning u My Mummy is coming back in half an hour.. Boy : But I'm not doing anything.. Girl :That's y I'm warning u. Hurry up ! cool

500k for a table beside Rick Ross ..is that where jesus and his disciples had their last supper ,,,=)) I no fit laugh o lipsrsealed

It doesn't matter who hurt you, or broke you down, what matters is who made you smile again

Hard work is like a cup of milk luck is just like a spoon of sugar God always giv sugar 2 those who hav cup of milk!

Success Is a Vehicle Which Moves On a Wheel Named "Smart Work" But The Journey Is Impossible Without The Fuel Named "Self Confidence!!
Re: Fun Thread For New Year Eve by alligatorswerve: 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
Kikikiki

You no well
Re: Fun Thread For New Year Eve by adewaletb2(m): 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
Wow that's so cool

Do not take life so serious you would never get out of it alive.

A successful man is one who
makes more money than his wife
can spend. A successful woman is
one who can find such a man.

Procrastination is the art of
keeping up with yesterday.

A day without sunshine is like, you
know, : night.

Laugh and the world laughs with
you, snore and you sleep alone.
Re: Fun Thread For New Year Eve by HenCq15: 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2015

(1) (Reply)

One Word For This Student / Nicki Minaj Doing The Anaconda With Lagbaja / Make Una Laugh Remain For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.