Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife - Education (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife (250595 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / Admission!!! Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) 2015/16 / JAMB 2015/2016 DIRECT Entry Form/ Scratch Card Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by funmercy1(f): 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
wasiutundex9:
this thread shaà.
u missed it abi grin
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by funmercy1(f): 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
greatguru22:

Fine! U?
gentle ooo, just tired.
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by 0lushola(m): 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
greatguru22:

Really! I know it is Ladies first, just say how u really know her may be she is ur sister or dis n dt..
And u tryin to put me on the spot abi.. I know she is s0mewhere laughin at this comment..
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Adortem: 5:39am On Nov 11, 2015
eniolaamoda:

U don't need to show me that

Intact dat was d first thread I read dis morning and dat does not change a thing

U need to recap d perspective in which u view things

HND is not a taboo

It is a good thing and I stand to be corrected

If u have gotten admission for ur hnd on dis group

Pay ur acceptance pending the time oau releases her list

At list with ur hnd u stand a chance of working in a bank earning ur 80k jeje

While running dis whole De stuff or do DCL

Or some other stuff

Guy lots of opportunity out there man
It seems you know it all, I rest my case.
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by 0lushola(m): 7:37am On Nov 11, 2015
Adortem:
It seems you know it all, I rest my case.
temmy, u should have adjourned the case since.. hehehe

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by HaneefahRN(f): 9:16am On Nov 11, 2015
From what I'av been seeing and hearing, the discrimination against HND is real and serious. Besides I dnt think it is advisable to go 1st for HND when u still av the plans to get the BSC, why not go straight after ur OND, unless u want to do a PGD after the HND then masters
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by eniolaamoda: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2015
All of u r just confusing urself

U all condemn HND rite

D issue is none of u should have gone for a OND in d first place

Just stay in ur house and keep writing ur jamb and enter with merit jeje

Why do OND

D same reason y u opted for OND is d same reason u shud finish it

Am not saying ond n HND is good

All am saying is dat if u have been accepted pay ur acceptance so u don't repeat d same mistake u did last year

Most of us here have finished our ond since if we had knew we would have been rounding off our HND by now at least u kno u have sometin

I hope u all kno not all of us here will b admitted into oau or do I need to say dat again

U don't need Jesus to tell u dat it simple logic of life

See some ppl just have to do HND

Unfortunately some of us happen to b dat person

Der has to be a poor man to make d rich man feel rich

3 Likes

Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by greatguru22: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2015
funmercy1:
gentle ooo, just tired.
Tired, Wat happened?
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by ponpin234(m): 11:50am On Nov 11, 2015
I don COME like COMADE......"Discriminating about HND or OND does not make eni sense....even if u have PHD or HND or ND or BSC or eni certificate.....it just takes d Favour nd Grace of GOD for u to get to where you want to be....it doesn't matter d amount of knowledge u hav....we all wantu go to school for one reason or the oda....buh mainly to make d CASH grin ....sum people went to the University dey didn't finish...sum didn't go to the University and made d whole cash...we just need the favour of God in everitin we do and not to b boastin"....I AM PONPIN....#JUST WANTU MAKE REAL SENSE# and please wen u finish reading....#NO INSULTS#.....

3 Likes

Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by olarmybee(m): 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
not by B.sc, M.sc or PhD. it is lord dat shewt mercy.

3 Likes

Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
The point is, it is not by degree but God's decree! Either way is not a yardstick to judge how successful you would become. Academic success is overrated but still we need to get the certificate. Nigeria is upgrading, the minimum would soon be degree but it doesn't stop HND and sorts because surely a time is coming when the sun would shine on them. Someone once said NCE is a waste of time, only for a state government to employ them and leaving out Almighty B.sc. evaluate your stance and go for the best for you personally because we are all in a personal battle. Let no one opinion decide your life for you!

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Adortem: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
0lushola:
tummy, u should have adjourned the case since.. hehehe
Lols,Happy Birthday bro...

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by 0lushola(m): 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
Adortem:
Lols, Happy Birthday ...
tenk you temmy.

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by erhaend: 8:13am On Nov 13, 2015
what s goin with d list? how many months wil dey utilise compile t? the last time i went 2 oau i was told d faculties are selecting names out of the qualified aspirants. pls any accounting aspirant .lets talk tins out
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by kennedyy(m): 8:37am On Nov 13, 2015
erhaend:
what s goin with d list? how many months wil dey utilise compile t? the last time i went 2 oau i was told d faculties are selecting names out of the qualified aspirants. pls any accounting aspirant .lets talk tins out
I'm accounting aspirant.What's good,any latest development?
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by mizzhoneey(f): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2015
Adortem:

I want to learn,can you please mention 5 federal universities that admit students into 300level with DE?

uni lag does, I think about 3 niversities in the north accept too. i agree with eniola. I suggest you forget arguing with him and read his posts again. when you argue, you get blind and dont see reasons with others. as much as I dont like hnd, its better than staying at home and waiting for a miracle.

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by mizzhoneey(f): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2015
HaneefahRN:
From what I'av been seeing and hearing, the discrimination against HND is real and serious. Besides I dnt think it is advisable to go 1st for HND when u still av the plans to get the BSC, why not go straight after ur OND, unless u want to do a PGD after the HND then masters

I finished ond 5 years ago, after sec school, I planned and dreamt to finish uni @20,and service 21. here I am over 21,waiting for a miracle. my friends that went for hnd are working,some married self. though I dont regret not going for hnd cos my years @ home, I enrolled for ican,and I am now @ d final stage. thats y I advice Young nd holders 'obtain de form as many as possible but have hnd as back up.

story of my life
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by HaneefahRN(f): 11:21am On Nov 13, 2015
mizzhoneey:

I finished ond 5 years ago, after sec school, I planned and dreamt to finish uni @20,and service 21. here I am over 21,waiting for a miracle. my friends that went for hnd are working,some married self. though I dont regret not going for hnd cos my years @ home, I enrolled for ican,and I am now @ d final stage. thats y I advice Young nd holders 'obtain de form as many as possible but have hnd as back up.

story of my life
Eeyah, all the best sis. The thing is I'm not against HND, why wld I be? I was only stating what I'av read from most HND related thread and discrimination. A plan B is always a gud thing.
How is UniIlorin thns?
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by muder: 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
plsss who has a new update abt when our list will be out it nw 3month 5days may Allah help us
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by wasiutundex9: 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
amen oooo may Allah make us happy at the end...
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by erhaend: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
kennedyy:
I'm accounting aspirant.What's good,any latest development?
it has bin comfirmed dat d so called cut off marks is not real . if ur score s ovèr dat den u stand a perfect chance 2 b admitted. i scored 81%
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by wasiutundex9: 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
am tired of the delay......make them release the list so we can no our faith..
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by ponpin234(m): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
erhaend:
it has bin comfirmed dat d so called cut off marks is not real . if ur score s ovèr dat den u stand a perfect chance 2 b admitted. i scored 81%
which course did u apply for please
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by erhaend: 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
ponpin234:
which course did u apply for please
accounting
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Adortem: 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
erhaend:
You are right,no official cut-off for any department,they would be considering the performances of those that applied with you,etc 81 percent is a good score though,but nowadays,admission isn't automatic,have you compared scores with others that applied with you or do you even know what they are applying with? Na prayer things o my brother.
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
Wow, for the very first time in a while, people are discussing reasonably. Well if the cut off is not real,that's a big releave to many. That seem like an over kill in the first place. Though it's not automatic but it gives chance to hope for the best. The list would be out soonest, if it's not month end, it's gonna be early December. All the best everyone!
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
mizzhoneey:

story of my life

Wow! Boss I salute O, you being in the final stage of Ican is enough to put laughter in your mouth cos soonest, you won't even pursue before you overtake all. Turned robot here against skill stage next week.
Sure it will end in praise!
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by ponpin234(m): 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
erhaend:
accounting
happy for u ...congrate
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by kennedyy(m): 11:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
erhaend:
Oh! What if one doesn't score high like 63% and aspiring for accounting?
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by erhaend: 12:10am On Nov 14, 2015
kennedyy:
Oh! What if one doesn't score high like 63% and aspiring for accounting?
never can say. we just hope 4 d best . i was told 2 pray and fast the last time i visited d registrarz office and admission office. 4 accounting over 500 aspirant applied and qualified. selection s goin nw tru out d faculties
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by mizzhoneey(f): 2:18am On Nov 14, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Eeyah, all the best sis. The thing is I'm not against HND, why wld I be? I was only stating what I'av read from most HND related thread and discrimination. A plan B is always a gud thing.
How is UniIlorin thns?

waiting for the list ooo. Thanks dear, this year is our year ijn
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by MrOsemen: 3:35am On Nov 14, 2015
AAU,2015/2016 1ST&2ND BATCH ADMISSION LIST IS OUT,TO CHECK YOUR NAME AND ADMISSION ASSISTANCE INTO 3RD BATCH LIST.CONTACT THE SCHOOL ADMIN ON 08079726742

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (95) (Reply)

National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check / The Difference Between " I'm And Am" And How To Use Them / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.