Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife - Education (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife (252135 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / Admission!!! Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) 2015/16 / JAMB 2015/2016 DIRECT Entry Form/ Scratch Card Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by greatguru22: 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
daretodiffer:

Idi.iot

Haha.....Do I look like your kid?undecided

Deranged fo.ol!

Let us be......stupid!
Young girl, dont mess up, if u mess up u r in trouble...

I'm sure dt d girl i want to marry would be ten times beautiful dan u so dont let ur mouth make me to sanction u o..

U just heard about salvation dt no other way apart from christ.. U r supposed to meditate on dt..

I expect u to reach home and say muslim or no muslim i want to follow christ.. Mohammed cant give u salvation atal but genuine salvation and solid foundation is found in christ only.. 1cor 3:11
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
greatguru22:

Young girl, dont mess up, if u mess up u r in trouble...

I'm sure dt d girl i want to marry would be ten times beautiful dan u so dont let ur mouth make me to sanction u o..

U just heard about salvation dt no other way apart from christ.. U r supposed to meditate on dt..

I expect u to reach home and say muslim or no muslim i want to follow christ.. Mohammed cant give u salvation atal but genuine salvation and solid foundation is found in christ only.. 1cor 3:11

I swear to God you are demented grin

You need to seek help
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by greatguru22: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
daretodiffer:

You need to seek help
Appreciate ur head cos of d msg i was passing to u.. If not i would have blast u since..
Ur mouth wil just be talking anyhow... Imagine, "u need to seek help" as if there is a fault in ur body system
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
Who am I not to laugh? Kontinew grin
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
greatguru22:

Appreciate ur head cos of d msg i was passing to u.. If not i would have blast u since..
Ur mouth wil just be talking anyhow... Imagine, "u need to seek help" as if there is a fault in ur body system

There is a fault in yours. You are mentally deranged

Save the stu..pid message for your family...Stu,.pid
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by greatguru22: 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
daretodiffer:

young girl, wait let me analyse it for u... I was telling u something u were replying as if u get touch for membrane, any simple thing u would be saying rubbish..

Is dt not a sign dt there is a fault in ur body system? Tel me.. Be fast

If i should deal wit u once u would regret

u would tel ur family d outcome.

Mind ur self.. Nonsence!
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by HaneefahRN(f): 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
daretodiffer:

You need to seek help
My sister, una weldone o.
*sits on chair and sips chilled zobo* Watching the drama unfold in 3D
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by JOOHEL: 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
I got 5 points in jupeb can I still be admitted in OAU through direct entry
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Abeg shift make we sit together, its another form of Netflix and chill .
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by GSteve001(m): 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
honestly, this is more than funny. Then again i do wonder, what's religion about? Do people really believe what you say or what you do?
Christ is a meek being, and for you to convert anyone to your faith, you need to display that trait.
Most people in the african setting have been brainwashed from childhood and i'm telling you that if greatguru had been born to the emir of sokoto, his chance of been a christian will be very low. why? Because he will have some responsibility to shoulder in the helm of muslim caliphate, therefore making his chance of being involved in other religion slim. Same goes to other religions including xtians. You are obliged to attend church as a kid, forced to do morning and night devotions and so on. that lady in question has been made to follow the suit in muslim way also...so converting people demands love, tender care and lots of respect. Not to her alone but to all. And this exchange of words with daretodiffer should not have happened at all, since you've been born again.
NOTE: if you still say " had i not met christ, i would have done this or that" means you've not me him at all

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
GSteve001:
honestly, this is more than funny. Then again i do wonder, what's religion about? Do people really believe what you say or what you do?
Christ is a meek being, and for you to convert anyone to your faith, you need to display that trait.
Most people in the african setting have been brainwashed from childhood and i'm telling you that if greatguru had been born to the emir of sokoto, his chance of been a christian will be very low. why? Because he will have some responsibility to shoulder in the helm of muslim caliphate, therefore making his chance of being involved in other religion slim. Same goes to other religions including xtians. You are obliged to attend church as a kid, forced to do morning and night devotions and so on. that lady in question has been made to follow the suit in muslim way also...so converting people demands love, tender care and lots of respect. Not to her alone but to all. And this exchange of words with daretodiffer should not have happened at all, since you've been born again.
NOTE: if you still say " had i not met christ, i would have done this or that" means you've not me him at all
God bless your brain!
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
GSteve001:

I hope he takes your advice

Prophet Muhammad was a gentle man. A great leader and a practical man. In his early days, people converted because he was an extraordinary man then the wars and frustrations made him act in self-defence embarassed
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
greatguru22:

young girl, wait let me analyse it for u... I was telling u something u were replying as if u get touch for membrane, any simple thing u would be saying rubbish..

Is dt not a sign dt there is a fault in ur body system? Tel me.. Be fast

If i should deal wit u once u would regret

u would tel ur family d outcome.

Mind ur self.. Nonsence!

What are you going to do?

What is the worst you can do?

The only thing I can think of is murder

And that does not scare me one bit
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
HaneefahRN:

smiley

Please do not give that guy your details o

HE IS DEMENTED
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by ponpin234(m): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
Loooolx....

WWE 3D CINEMA

Venue: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi
Awolowo University, Ile-ife

WRESTLERS : SHERIFF TRACKING Vs SHERIFF RELIGION

GateFee : Bring Your Chick nd BF

Refree : SHERIFF Ponpin PEACE

....................................................................................................

LET THE SHOW BEGIN

Round 1. ARGUE

Loooolx
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
ponpin234:
Loooolx....

WWE 3D CINEMA

Venue: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi
Awolowo University, Ile-ife

WRESTLERS : SHERIFF TRACKING Vs SHERIFF RELIGION

GateFee : Bring Your Chick nd BF

Refree : SHERIFF Ponpin PEACE

....................................................................................................

LET THE SHOW BEGIN

Round 1. ARGUE

Loooolx

Baba you are going nut like this O, badt guy
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by ponpin234(m): 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:

Baba you are going nut like this O, badt guy
I b d referee....beta don't bring HaneefahRN to d cinema ooo.....B4 SHERIFF TRACKING stops d fight nd come for u...I don say. My own oooo...enjoy d show
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Adortem: 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
daretodiffer:

Stop this guys,how I handle this kind of issue is that I don't reply,cyberwar is usually pointless since you guys don't know each other in real life,no point in indulging in it,for the sake of peace my friend don't reply the guy again,if you've been following this thread you would have understood that guy's personality.
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by ponpin234(m): 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
Adortem:

Stop this guys,how I handle this kind of issue is that I don't reply,cyberwar is usually pointless since you guys don't know each other in real life,no point in indulging in it,for the sake of peace my friend don't reply the guy again,if you've been following this thread you would have understood that guy's personality.
hmmmm my brother...lemme reserve ma comments....
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
Adortem:

Thanks

I was planning to stop. I know his personality. He thinks he is some wizard grin

But I had to make that last one

I want to know what he can do cool
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
Memoirs of a Rich Nigga.... Don't have time for all this childish quarrels in this forum section... When the list is out, call me...
Na money sure pass
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by ponpin234(m): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
From SHERIFF PEACE
SHERIFF RELIGION is beating SHERIFF TRACKING to d core
Which makes it
SHERIFF RELIGION (1) SHERIFF TRACKING (0)
Let's watch and see what's going to happen next
LETS GO FOR A COMMERCIAL BREAK
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by HaneefahRN(f): 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
daretodiffer:

smiley

Please do not give that guy your details o

HE IS DEMENTED
Lolz, don't mind him, he is just a weirdo. Once u knw his personality u'll learn to overlook some of what he says
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by HaneefahRN(f): 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:

Abeg shift make we sit together, its another form of Netflix and chill .
Lolz.
*shifts*, make I order Zobo for u too?
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by HaneefahRN(f): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
ponpin234:

I b d referee....beta don't bring HaneefahRN to d cinema ooo.....B4 SHERIFF TRACKING stops d fight nd come for u...I don say. My own oooo...enjoy d show

What I do o? Are we not both Peace Sheriffs?
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Lolz.
*shifts*, make I order Zobo for u too?

I don't mind dear, make we just enjoy the bants
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
ponpin234:

No Sheriff in the world can stand the man in black. I be Nigerian police, no shaking.
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by HaneefahRN(f): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
GSteve001:
Nice words. Made me remember a deeper life matron that wld always show us pepper in the ward, afterwards she'll nw come wt the church magazines and invitation cards, preaching. I always wish I cld shove them back in her face. U want to call someone to a religion and u av a horrible attitude that puts pple off, smh for some pple.
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by HaneefahRN(f): 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
OBSEQUIOUS:

No Sheriff in the world can stand the man in black. I be Nigerian police, no shaking.
Lolz, indeed. Nigerian police that will never come when trouble is on, it's after the deed has been done they'll come blaring their useless sirens harassing and arresting innocent pple
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Nice words. Made me remember a deeper life matron that wld always show us pepper in the ward, afterwards she'll nw come wt the church magazines and invitation cards, preaching. I always wish I cld shove them back in her face. U want to call someone to a religion and u av a horrible attitude that puts pple off, smh for some pple.

Reality is what do you say of a kid trying to give birth to a baby? Its just not nice
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Lolz, indeed. Nigerian police that will never come when trouble is on, it's after the deed has been done they'll come blaring their useless sirens harassing and arresting innocent pple

Come and take weapon in the station to face your Nemesis and if they are with ak47 press 1 ,if Na raffle press 2 .if they came with bomb abeg hang up!
Re: 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife by greatguru22: 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
Adortem:

Get out... They dont dare u to reply to wat i post anyhow..
U r nt serious. Wat for!!

Only playing wit d girl and here u r saying rubbish as if u r senseless..

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (95) (Reply)

National Common Entrance Examination Result 2021/2022 Is Out | See How To Check / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Difference Between " I'm And Am" And How To Use Them

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.