Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Must Read!!! Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Must Read!!! Life (456 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read!!! Life by AllonPoint: 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
The new year is just around the corner and those of us who can't write down our new years resolution this is something to help us out.

Why is life this way? Unpredictable, spontaneous and challenging! Everything seems to be falling apart. These thoughts go through my mind every day I bet some of these thoughts run through your minds too; I’d say we talk about life.
Life is a mirage; an oasis in the desert, an unsolved puzzle. The more you try to understand it the less you end up understanding. To some people life is good and others not so good, but for me life is amazingly wonderful. This is actually for no reason but the way I live.
click here to read more.. http://allonpoint..com/2014/12/must-read-life.html
Wishing everyone a prosperous and happy new year in advance from all of us at AllOnPointNlog

(1) (Reply)

Snail Melody / The Tea Digestive / EXCEED THE EXPECTED! © The Tea Digestive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.