Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? (15642 Views)

How To Get A 100% Free USA Shipping Virtual Address Via Shippyme / Re-direct Your Mails/Parcels From UK To Nigeria (Get a UK virtual address) / Someone Help Me With Efcc Address In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? by luvuinxs(m): 7:59am On Dec 13, 2008
pls house,how do i own a usa virtual address for my online biz in Nigeria,since these is mostly required by some site
Re: How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? by geeniezone: 10:59am On Dec 17, 2008
visit www.graphcard.com. i have been using them for 2 years now and i got the virtualaddress pls so much more from dem. i have shipped at least 4 items thru my virtual address and it works really good.send me a mail on zuberu7@yahoo.com if u want details.

bye

1 Like

Re: How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? by bjmorre: 11:17am On Dec 18, 2008
hi
graph card work well as virtual address company issuer,
send me email to know more on bjmorre@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? by tksays(m): 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2009
l use graphcard, and l think they are good. It will cost you about $10 to set up your own US address. But after your free registration, you will need to first fund your account with at least $25, and you can do tis through VTN paying in naira at any UBA Bank here in nigeria.
Re: How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? by eastern(m): 11:36am On Jan 13, 2009
E-business persons, both experts and newbies, must have a US address to conduct their online business successful. In times past, I have to pay heavy to get one. But now, you can get one by yourself. You don’t need anybody, I repeat, anybody to get your US address.
I want to introduce you to a service company called GraphCard. They offer a virtual
address. By virtual address that means by using their service they will give you a specific and personalize U.S.A address.

I love this website a lot but unfortunately many Nigerians don't know about them. Infact, with your virtual address you can also receive foreign checks without having a Domiciliary account.

So the first thing is to open a graph card account and register with them as a Nigerian.
Their website is www.graphcard.com . Registration is FREE. You either choose a personal or
reseller account.

Once you open your account you will see that graphcard offers different services of which one of them is Virtual Office and that means by applying for that service, you will be given a virtual address and that is the address that you will require to open your clickbank account!.

Graph card charges just $5 a month for a virtual address[less than N1,000]. You will need to fund your graph card account first and when your account is funded, you can then generate your virtual address instantly.

Once your account is funded in less than 10 seconds you will have your own virtual
address created instantly and like I said, it will be just for you. This is what graph card
addresses looks like:

LFR COMMUNICATIONS INC
No: 1212 , 8101 Sandy Spring Road
Suite 220, Laurel MD 20707
USA

All graph card address looks like that. The only way they will know it is yours is the No. The addresses are always the same it is just the No. that is different.

Once you have created your US Virtual address, then you are free to use it with sites like clickbank affiliate programs, online survey programs and so on. This sites send your paycheck to your graphcard virtual address and your graphcard would be funded according to the payment you received. But please note that, you have to use LFR Communications INC as your payee name so that Graphcard can cash your paycheck and fund you account accordingly.

visit: www.bizstuffs.com for more interesting infos

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? by alldone(m): 6:39am On Jan 28, 2009
You will get it when you sign up for graphcard.com

You have the details. They are good.

cheers!
Re: How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? by arthuryemi(m): 2:19am On Feb 11, 2009
hi everyone,am new here ,i know a little adout graphcard,pls my questions is this.what about the US fone number,isnt it nessary to get it too,wont ckickbank and others ask for it,if yes does anyone know the cost
Re: How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? by nwajohn(m): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2009
hello

Graphcard is good but there is also a Nigeria company that does the virtual address thing there site is http://www.faste-cash.com. They are also reliable.
Re: How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? by femicrown: 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2009
The simplest way to open a paypal account, this is new!
Opening a paypal account is just a matter of minutes.This is the newest way, the latest discovery,no more US bank account,US address,US phone number barrier.
You don't have to go through all that stress. you will save your time and money!
, For a free report email me freebies4all@fastermail.com
Free Report:Newest way to open a paypal account from naija!
Re: How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? by LateefO(m): 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2009
Hi,
I am sure if you are monitoring or getting replies for this post then you would have been saturated with what you have gotten. However this is what I have to say, I support the motion of eastern 100% so I guess by now you should be thanking the fourmites for their support. Any contrary opinion might mislead you so watch carefully.

To Your Success.
Lateef.
http://www.onlinebusinessexpose.com
Re: How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? by Skywalker5(m): 8:31am On Mar 23, 2009
What if i am being asked for a valid USA number.How do i go about that?
Re: How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? by LateefO(m): 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2009
Sky-walker:

What if i am being asked for a valid USA number.How do i go about that?

You also get it as you get the address. i.e. graphcard also provide the service and you pay on a monthly basis.
Re: How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? by Skywalker5(m): 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2009
Lateef O.:

You also get it as you get the address. i.e. graphcard also provide the service and you pay on a monthly basis.
Will the number be diverted to my phone number? because companies might want to verifies the address or something Also how much do graphcard charge for that service.Plz give me more info on this as i intend to start something with this
Re: How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? by adeolu09: 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2009
Please house how do i pay for my virtual address?
Re: How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? by Och77(m): 11:13am On Apr 27, 2010
Please do I need to hide my IP address to register with clickbank or commission junction since they do not accept Nigeria addresses.
Re: How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? by Krosslife(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2010
the best is graphcard.com
best for valid US adress, US phone number and package forwarding.
its efficient and reliable.
Re: How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? by market4mon(m): 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2010
US VIRTUAL ADDRESS

You need help on how to get your very own US virtual address?
Contact Market4money4@yahoo.com
Gabriel S
Re: How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? by webcashdoc: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2010
Bros, Are you saying that apart from checks, graphcard can collect packages like laptops, phones etc on my behalf and forward to my Nigerian address?
Re: How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? by naijamum: 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2010
Hi all,

If you or your company buy from USA merchants or online stores regularly,then you probably need our services.Our company offers you virtual USA address where you order for your products online and have them delivered to your virtual usa address in the USA and we get your items and make good shipping arrangement for delivery to Nigeria. As a result, you can save on travel expenses and costly courier and shipping charges. And your goods can land in Nigeria in just 3 days.

Also if you want a full virtual business presence services like a USA phone,receptionist services,mail forwarding etc please do get in touch with us.You may please send an email to
Tope at poemlyheart@yahoo.com or call our nigerian office 07025232017

when you send an email pls include your contact information so that our sales rep can give you a call to discuss your questions.
Re: How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? by digits: 8:07am On Jul 31, 2011
it is very simple, i have been having the same problem in the time past, but recently, i was able to break the jinx with my[b] graph[/b] card . you will even get rewarded for registering and give you more options on online business and the likes. you can register through their link below.
http://www.graphcard.com/?rid=89879.
mail me on digitsmultimedia@yahoo.com or call 08032271044 for more details
Re: How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? by McNelson(m): 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2012
Please how long does it take graphcard to credit my account when they receive my check from clickbank
Re: How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? by innocent1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
For your USA number divert into your Nigerian phone number, plz email,idrisabul01@gmail.com or call 07062225841:
NOTE: After the number has been diverted, it must be called at least once a month to still keep it functioning
Re: How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? by Tekkyboy(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2013
innocent1: For your USA number divert into your Nigerian phone number, plz email, minnoy2k3@yahoo.com or call 07069365841:
NOTE: After the number has been diverted, it must be called at least once a month to still keep it functioning
why cant u gv it out 4 free here so dat others may learn
Re: How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? by Opiosko: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
No, u do not need 2 change ur ip addrs. However, u must register with a foreign addrs and a professional name. D goodnews though is that u don't need to spend a dim for a foreign addrs until u have earn a good sum and want 2 witdraw ur $$. To make real success sha, there are tins u must knw but as u no pay...i go stop here. U will still succeed if u ar focused an ready 2 learn 4rm ur mistake as well as ur success. Success fellow naijan hustler.
Och77: Please do I need to hide my IP address to register with clickbank or commission junction since they do not accept Nigeria addresses.
No, u do not need 2 change ur ip addrs. However, u must register with a foreign addrs and a professional name. D goodnews though is that u don't need to spend a dim for a foreign addrs until u have earn a good sum and want 2 witdraw ur $$. To make real success sha, there are tins u must knw but as u no pay...i go stop here. U will still succeed if u ar focused an ready 2 learn 4rm ur mistake as well as ur success. Success fellow naijan hustler.
Re: How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? by Tekkyboy(m): 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2013
Opiosko: No, u do not need 2 change ur ip addrs. However, u must register with a foreign addrs and a professional name. D goodnews though is that u don't need to spend a dim for a foreign addrs until u have earn a good sum and want 2 witdraw ur $$. To make real success sha, there are tins u must knw but as u no pay...i go stop here. U will still succeed if u ar focused an ready 2 learn 4rm ur mistake as well as ur success. Success fellow naijan hustler.No, u do not need 2 change ur ip addrs. However, u must register with a foreign addrs and a professional name. D goodnews though is that u don't need to spend a dim for a foreign addrs until u have earn a good sum and want 2 witdraw ur $$. To make real success sha, there are tins u must knw but as u no pay...i go stop here. U will still succeed if u ar focused an ready 2 learn 4rm ur mistake as well as ur success. Success fellow naijan hustler.
boss, u dnt av to do like dis 'its unfair' if u really want to help.believe me, a life u impacted knowledge 2day will be greatful to u 4ever.
Re: How Do I Own A Us Virtual Address In Nigeria? by Tekkyboy(m): 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
Opiosko: No, u do not need 2 change ur ip addrs. However, u must register with a foreign addrs and a professional name. D goodnews though is that u don't need to spend a dim for a foreign addrs until u have earn a good sum and want 2 witdraw ur $$. To make real success sha, there are tins u must knw but as u no pay...i go stop here. U will still succeed if u ar focused an ready 2 learn 4rm ur mistake as well as ur success. Success fellow naijan hustler.No, u do not need 2 change ur ip addrs. However, u must register with a foreign addrs and a professional name. D goodnews though is that u don't need to spend a dim for a foreign addrs until u have earn a good sum and want 2 witdraw ur $$. To make real success sha, there are tins u must knw but as u no pay...i go stop here. U will still succeed if u ar focused an ready 2 learn 4rm ur mistake as well as ur success. Success fellow naijan hustler.
boss, u dnt av to do like dis 'its unfair' if u really want to help.believe me, a life u impacted knowledge 2day will be greatful to u 4ever. tink twice my boss man

(1) (Reply)

Sure Winning Picks, / Fire Destroys 50 Shops In Watt Market, Calabar (Video) / Eko Electricity Company Announces 7-Hour Power Blackout In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.