Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell (1383 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / The Man Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ::. / Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by toludadon(m): 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
In his most recent column for Saturday Sun titled Press Clips, veteran Nigerian journalist Mike Awoyinfa chronicled Redeemed Pastor J.T. Kalejaiye’s explosive sermon last Sunday in which he appeared to be canvassing support for theAPC Buhari-Osinbajo ticket come February2015. In his message, Pastor Adeboye’s close confidant and touted to be among the favourites to one day take over Redeemed Christian Church Of God (RCCG) predicted ‘there would be a pleasant surprise in 2015 elections’, telling congregants to ‘go and mark it’.Sounding angry with the way Nigeria is going, Pastor Kalejaiye, regional evangelistof RCCG fumed:“Of what use is my brother, my blood brother who is not going to move the nation forward? And you want me to vote for him because he is my brother? Don’t letus deceive ourselves.”“What are we saying? Let’s call a spade a spade, brethren.Things cannot continue this way. Corruption is the order of the day. You can steal and nothing will follow. That’s all… Brethren, if you don’t do something, something will do you. Wake up!”

He continued, “We have to change our system… Who is a Christian? Who is a Muslim? When I was working somewhere, my boss was a Muslim. I enjoyed under him. My boss provoked me to study further. My boss was always after my welfare. It shall be well him wherever he is today. He is a Muslim. The soldier attached to me was with me for almost 15 years. I never knew he was a Muslim. The day he opened his mouth to say “Sir, I am Muslim,” I said “What? But you follow me to the camp. You do this, you do that.” He said that when it was time to pray he would pray.“Brethren, wake up! Who is a Christian? That somebody goes to church doesn’t make him a Christian. That somebody bears Christian name doesn’t make him a Christian.You are a Christian yet there is no employment for our youths. People who should be feeding their parents are still being fed by their parents. How many youths can get married today without the support of their parents financially? During our own time, we did our wedding, we only called our parents to come and eat. Today, our children who are 35, we arestill feeding them."It looks like the message of CHANGE is really spreading fast!

http://aquavibes..co.uk/2014/12/papa-adeboyes-top-man-pastor-kalejaiye.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by henchamb(m): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
from the mosque to the church, the wind of change is blowing faster that we can ever imagined

1 Like

Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by Pizzanatty(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
ONE PERSON'S INTEREST AND SUPPORT DOES NOT GUARRANTTEE THE SUPPORT OF ALL OTHERS, NEITHER DOES IT GIVE VICTORY TO YOUR PERSON OF INTEREST...LET THE WILL OF GOD BE DONE!

1 Like

Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
Nigerians are now about to move away from the shackles of religious politics placed on us by GEJ and PDP. [size=88pt]GMB/PYO 2015[/size]
Pizzanatty:
ONE PERSON'S INTEREST AND SUPPORT DOES NOT GUARRANTTEE THE SUPPORT OF ALL OTHERS, NEITHER DOES IT GIVE VICTORY TO YOUR PERSON OF INTEREST...LET THE WILL OF GOD BE DONE!
don't tell me the will of God is for us to remain under a government that tells us that stealing is not kworroption.

1 Like

Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by Samunique(m): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
Thank u pastor! But remember this unger and failure did not start today and can never end today!

It started since 1960, and even the man you are using style to campaign for on the sacred altar is part of the problem and the failure. And if i may ask sir, when the did the altar of God become a center for political rally? And when did Sunday Sunday sermon become campaign rally?

There is God ooooooo!!!!
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
Samunique:
Thank u pastor! But remember this unger and failure did not start today and can never end today!

It started since 1960, and even the man you are using style to campaign for on the sacred altar is part of the problem and the failure. And if i may ask sir, when the did the altar of God become a center for political rally? And when did Sunday Sunday sermon become campaign rally?

[size=88pt]...since GEJ knelt down before pastor adeboye.[/size] His game is now being played by others better than he does.

1 Like

Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by holatin(m): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
let's rule a line between politics and religion.
my name is Holatin
Am an advocate of change under Buhari
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by Samunique(m): 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
eighTHREAD:
...since GEJ knelt down before pastor adeboye. His game is now being played by others better than he does.
So Gej has no right to pray or to be prayed for?

1 Like

Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by pacesetter939: 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
The institutionalisation of corruption under GEJ must be kicked out come Feb.14.2015.

Be a #GMBmate today & support the Buhari-Osinbajo ticket...

Vote APC!

1 Like

Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by Change2015(m): 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
Jonathan has been irresponsible in office, now we must be responsible with our votes and punish him. And if the next government does not learn it's lesson from that, they too will be punished at the polls.

#change
Re: Papa Adeboye's Top Man, Pastor Kalejaiye, Drops Bombshell by focus7: 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
Op, by the grace of God I am a christian and my vote is not going to the corruption promoter, my vote is going to Buhari not because of Osibanjo, that I have decided for long.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Christian Photos / Bible Said Jesus Didn't Die For Anybody Sin Nor He's Crucified / EWOOO! Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Woman (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.