Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) (1115 Views)

It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / Some Of The Difference Between God & Allah / If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Limerick: 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShiPDRXlLQGaKX1BZznTcPkp7chDwzocL7Ahzk4UngdgTvSzfLOR1DJg[/img]

Satan: Hahahaha

God: why are you laughin

satan: am not laughing
God: then what are u doing?

satan: am smiling

God: why smiling

satan: u said this is ur child?

GOD: which one?

Satan: the one reading this

GOD: Of course this is my child

satan: ha! since morning your child have not even mentioned your name, not even once.

God: But still i love my child and i know he does as well.

Satan: No he doesn't, this child is mine, since morning he has been committing sin, with bad and evil thoughts flooding his mind.

God: satan you are a liar, I created this child in my own image and likeness.. Ok to prove that hes mine, wait and see him comment. "I'M FOR GOD"

satan : hahaha, ok lets make a deal

God : ok satan if he ignores the message, hes yours, but if he comments then hes mine', deal?

Satan: DEAL, Hahahaha

God : satan why are u stil laughing?

satan : am laughing because no one cares and no one will comment

God : lets wait and see

The Choice is Yours!!!
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
Am I the only one who thinks this is lame? smiley

1 Like

Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Limerick: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
MzNelly:
on a very goodday, you should be the only one.
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
Limerick:
on a very goodday, you should be the only one.

Eh?
What do you make of this?
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Limerick: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
MzNelly:

Eh?
What do you make of this?
On a very goodday, You shouldnt ask me that!
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Limerick: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
I'M FOR GOD
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Limerick: 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
Wait, theres a monicker called sonoflucifer? undecided
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
Limerick:
On a very goodday, You shouldnt ask me that!

Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
Limerick:
Wait, theres a monicker called sonoflucifer? undecided
What's wrong?
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Limerick: 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
MzNelly:

Lool, oya no vex cheesy
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by elantraceey(f): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
Do you even hear God at all not to talk of his conversation with satan? undecided
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
Limerick:
Lool, oya no vex cheesy

LoL cheesy

I asked you a question; answer.
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Limerick: 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

What's wrong?
Lool, your signature tho!

Mind you, Light isnt Synonymous with Satan bro! Get your facts right!
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Limerick: 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
elantraceey:
Do you even hear God at all not to talk of his conversation with satan? undecided
on a very goodday, you need to be in the spirit like a cotton wool to hear the lord, my dear. cool
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Limerick: 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
MzNelly:

LoL cheesy

I asked you a question; answer.
you'd get ur answer soon babe, I can promise you that.
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
Limerick:
you'd get ur answer soon babe, I can promise you that.

undecided Okay.
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by elantraceey(f): 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
Limerick:
on a very goodday, you need to be in the spirit like a cotton wool to hear the lord, my dear. cool

I don't need to in spirit , am a spirit undecided
Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
MzNelly:
exactly

1 Like

Re: A Coversation Between God And The Devil (dont Miss It) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
Limerick:
Lool, your signature tho!

Mind you, Light isnt Synonymous with Satan bro! Get your facts right!
You do know the meaning of Lucifer, right?

(1) (Reply)

Another Islamic Terrorist Attack On France? As Copilot Crash Plane. / Gospel Hip-hop Fans, Get In Here. / Topic closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.