Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,446 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 (64195 Views)

Timaya Shows Off Exquisite Bedroom, Seen Jumping In Bed (Photos) / Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! / Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
emmykk:
you know what am saying.everyday and everywhera cluessness and nobody even know you Mr wise1.

The thunder that will fire you this new year is drink energy drink.

Go learn english, bro!
Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by slimfit1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
Nice house
Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by adconline(m): 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
fikimaniastick:
GENEVIEVE SHARES NEW PICTURE IN ANTICIPATION OF 2015. SEE MORE OF THE PICTURES BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW.....

The Nollywood diva who was honoured with a chieftancy title is really having a swell time at the moment in New York. She shared the snap shot some minutes ago with a caption that revealed that she's anticipating the new year.

www...com
Bikini in NYC this time of the year??

1 Like

Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by vanstanzy(m): 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mine is coming very soon. smiley smiley smileyI am attracting it into being now.
Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by samuelprime: 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
Congrat bro, at least e go stop his every night noice at MKO Graden.
Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by vanstanzy(m): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
ceo4eva:
A great year for him indeed!
This New Year, God will also grant our heart desires!

Amen!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by temitemi1(m): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
quote author=Wadraj post=29375468]Bayelsa guys doing great things since 1800

The only exception is Gej!

...Wonder where he inherited his own "cluelessness" from.[/quote]if GEJ is an exception of good things in bayelsa, I wonder what category ur father falls... Ur father is nothing but a bloody farmer or just an ordinary fisher man!! Nonsense!!! GEJ till 2019, if u dnt like this u and ur entire family can go n DIE!!!
Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by vanstanzy(m): 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
Tassembly:
new image of the air asia plane crash site.
[img]http://1.bp..com/_EiyY0Rg1M18/TSxiJDTfLaI/AAAAAAAAALc/phRRUN3n71Y/s1600/Air-Asia-Accident-2.jpg[/img]

A massive hunt for the 162 victims of AirAsia Flight 8501 resumed in the Java Sea on Wednesday, with six bodies, including a flight attendant identified....read more on www.global newsmag.com

Wetin dey do this guy?? Other people dey show picture of good things and achievements, you are showing a picture of disaster. Guy, change lane and stop dwelling in all this bad news. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
Unibenstudent:
This house should be worth 100. Million.I swear down.

na so una take dey waste millions ?
no b government contract.
just imagine Timaya giving out 100million for a residential home
Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by Melinde: 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
Wadraj:
Bayelsa guys doing great things since 1800

...Wonder where he inherited his own "cluelessness" from.
always looking for a way to insult a man who is old enough to be your grandfather.
Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by snazzy5050(m): 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
mods,fellow nairalanders qoute this exactly next year ,May something better than this would emerge
Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by judedwriter(m): 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
Anikulhapo:
I Will Build My Own In This New Year IJN,CAN I HEAR A RESOUNDING AMEN?
How u wan do am? Yahoo-yahoo? Rituals? Or divine blessing? Wishing u and myself best of luck in 2015 wink
Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by slap1(m): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
Na wa o! Ordinary Timaya!
Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by igbo2011(m): 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
RedBenson:

Are you a learner? In Africa (Nigeria precisely), everyman on his own o. No dey dia dey deceive urself for dis con3 abeg.

Typical African response, selfish person only caring about theirself and what is in it for them. That is how foreigners enslaved us. Due to selfish people only caring for theirself and not anyone else. If we cared about our communities and making them better then we would be in a better situation globally. But us Africans just want to impress people with French champagne, German cars and Italian clothes.

"Why does the Black man say, 'freedom is doing what I want to do!' and why is it that every thing he 'wants to do' enriches the European?" - Dr. Amos Wilson
Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by Ebenezerk2: 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
100 what? a big lie
Unibenstudent:
This house should be worth 100. Million.I swear down.
Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
igbo2011:

Typical African response, selfish person only caring about theirself and what is in it for them. That is how foreigners enslaved us. Due to selfish people only caring for theirself and not anyone else. If we cared about our communities and making them better then we would be in a better situation globally. But us Africans just want to impress people with French champagne, German cars and Italian clothes.

"Why does the Black man say, 'freedom is doing what I want to do!' and why is it that every thing he 'wants to do' enriches the European?" - Dr. Amos Wilson

Bro, i only made known of what is obtainable in Africa and Nigeria precisely. How many rich men in Africa have you heard of them giving out some of their assets to the poor? Instead of that, they rather look on how to steal more from the poor. That was my point.
Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by igbo2011(m): 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
RedBenson:

Bro, i only made known of what is obtainable in Africa and Nigeria precisely. How many rich men in Africa have you heard of them giving out some of their assets to the poor? Instead of that, they rather look on how to steal more from the poor. That was my point.

That is our problem we need to be selfless instead of selfish.
Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
igbo2011:

That is our problem we need to be selfless instead of selfish.

I doubt if that can ever be the case in this part of the world when a big man would buy something from a poor dude and can not even leave the N50 balance to the poor dude. Are those the kind of people that will share their wealth with the poor communities?
Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
ceo4eva:
A great year for him indeed!
This New Year, God will also grant our heart desires!
Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by emmykk(m): 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
Wadraj:

Go learn english, bro!
Ok bro! but go learn courtesy.
Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by quaid(m): 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
no be this same pix person show us for here say na basketmouth house?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by deeptesting(m): 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mentcee:
4 all of u routing 4d coup plotting, semi illiterate, vengeanc laden, double faced, terrorist Pa Buhari, pls ask urself; assuming younger brother or sister was killed in '11 elections, would u stil support d same mastermind of d murder, Pa Bokohhari?

I will be supporting him 100% because your Pay Master is so clueless and balless to arrest,prosecute and jail Pa Bokohhari.. No carry this Mumu enter 2015 oh! #GMB2015

1 Like

Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by 2kris(m): 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
jingh:
money made from Ukwu,ikolomba demba and other trash.

Anyway congrats.

UKWU !
c dey kind thinkin wey u want karry enter 2015,and u are a lady.a pity
Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by bethelbrill(m): 10:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ipledge:
That house is massive,please where Dbanj dey pack his money...d guy never get house
. See this one...... Dbanj has a mansion in Lekki and another in UK, do you think he is clueless like you and GEJ?? The brother is sensible........ Realest nigga in the game
Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by kennykg(m): 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
plz guys its almost new year. don't take panadol for another mans headache
Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
Wadraj:
Bayelsa guys doing great things since 1800

...Wonder where he inherited his own "cluelessness" from.
I think u are sick. He is the no 1 citizen of this nation and u still look down on him. Do u think it's easy at all to be a commissioner let alone a president of a great nation like Nigeria? Dude stop this hating and grow up
Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by igbo2011(m): 10:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
RedBenson:

I doubt if that can ever be the case in this part of the world when a big man would buy something from a poor dude and can not even leave the N50 balance to the poor dude. Are those the kind of people that will share their wealth with the poor communities?

That is part of capitalism. People being greedy and only caring for self and not others.
Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
bethelbrill:
. See this one...... Dbanj has a mansion in Lekki and another in UK, do you think he is clueless like you and GEJ?? The brother is sensible........ Realest nigga in the game
am Dbanj badest fans,but e dey pain me as critics dey talk say he broke
Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
Very beautiful House congratulation Mr Timaya
Re: Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 by Blueflame1987(m): 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
Timaya,it is spelled grateful,not greatfull...Well congratz..this leaves me with more confidence and optimism of the future. If this Olodo fit blow,me I go hammer..#wont-stop-working-smart and-hard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nengi & Burna Boy Spark Dating Rumors After Allegedly Being Together (Video) / Ik Ogbonna: Why I Drop Flags On Tory Lanez Live Video / Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.