Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,566 members, 7,820,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

How Can I Possibly Earn With My Blog? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Possibly Earn With My Blog? (1498 Views)

Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? / I Can I Possibly Confirm My Phone Number On Instagram / How Can I Possibly Remove The Space Between Blogger Posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Possibly Earn With My Blog? by AmaLearner(m): 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hello, i skimmed through a post, and saw something about monetizing one's blog, but i don't know what it really means. How can i do this and possibly earn from my blog?
Re: How Can I Possibly Earn With My Blog? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
AmaLearner:
Hello, i skimmed through a post, and saw something about monetizing one's blog, but i don't know what it really means. How can i do this and possibly earn from my blog?

send me an email to mistanaps@gmail.com I can help you. I had been earning up to N200K online before I abandoned it for binary options
Re: How Can I Possibly Earn With My Blog? by Divinekings(m): 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
Register through the link below and put the banner on your blog to see the real deal. http://zealot.blog.com/archives/69/
Re: How Can I Possibly Earn With My Blog? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
AmaLearner:

Bro. Forget about monetizing your blog, build one first, develop it, create a niche, make a mark, get viewership before monetizing..

To monetize. Visit http://Google.com/AdSense and probably media.net. there are so much mor . The focus should be on your blog and not on making money

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Possibly Earn With My Blog? by Obascoetubi: 11:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
iv4fb:

Bro. Forget about monetizing your blog, build one first, develop it, create a niche, make a mark, get viewership before monetizing..

To monetize. Visit http://Google.com/AdSense and probably media.net. there are so much mor . The focus should be on your blog and not on making money
can u. help me build blog?
Re: How Can I Possibly Earn With My Blog? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 01, 2015
Treyson:

send me an email to mistanaps@gmail.com I can help you. I had been earning up to N200K online before I abandoned it for binary options
oga na lie. Go rest. We no gree
Re: How Can I Possibly Earn With My Blog? by AmaLearner(m): 1:14am On Jan 01, 2015
iv4fb:

Re: How Can I Possibly Earn With My Blog? by AmaLearner(m): 1:15am On Jan 01, 2015
iv4fb:

i have tried so many times to sign up for Google Adsense but it does not work, and i don't know why. I have created the blog, i have a niche, its science-related. Thanks for your advice too
Re: How Can I Possibly Earn With My Blog? by AmaLearner(m): 1:19am On Jan 01, 2015
Obascoetubi:

you have to create your own blog, by yourself, blog because you want to blog, for the fun of it.
Re: How Can I Possibly Earn With My Blog? by GodMode: 1:27am On Jan 01, 2015
AmaLearner:
you have to create your own blog, by yourself, blog because you want to blog, for the fun of it.

But u're blogging for money
Re: How Can I Possibly Earn With My Blog? by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 01, 2015
pureguide:
oga na lie. Go rest. We no gree

It doesn't matter whether you agree or not, but that can't stop what is real
Re: How Can I Possibly Earn With My Blog? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 01, 2015
AmaLearner:
i have tried so many times to sign up for Google Adsense but it does not work, and i don't know why. I have created the blog, i have a niche, its science-related. Thanks for your advice too

Concentrate on building and having great traffic first, we can work on you monetising together offline. If you monetize without good traffic, you'll earn nothing meaningful
Re: How Can I Possibly Earn With My Blog? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 01, 2015
Obascoetubi:

Sure, it depends on what u want. But whybnot build a free blog yourself using blogger.com or . if you need custom domain, we can talk abt that later, start with the free blogs
Re: How Can I Possibly Earn With My Blog? by Obascoetubi: 10:22am On Jan 01, 2015
iv4fb:

Sure, it depends on what u want. But whybnot build a free blog yourself using blogger.com or . if you need custom domain, we can talk abt that later, start with the free blogs
i hav but google adsence no accept me
Re: How Can I Possibly Earn With My Blog? by Aybamdbay(m): 10:55am On Jan 01, 2015
Good day to you all! I am clearly a new member here!
I apply for google Adsense with my blog www.timeorganisation..com twice and I wasn't accepted. After reading lots of article online I learnt that I have to get a custom domain name else Adsense won't accept my application.
HERE IS MY QUESTION: Will Adsense accept my .com domain in that I have applied with ..com? PLEASE HELP ME OUT!
Re: How Can I Possibly Earn With My Blog? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
Obascoetubi:
i hav but google adsence no accept me

Pm me ur blog address, I'll check it out.

My advise, forget about monetizing, build d blog first. Build it up
Re: How Can I Possibly Earn With My Blog? by Obascoetubi: 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
iv4fb:

Pm me ur blog address, I'll check it out.

My advise, forget about monetizing, build d blog first. Build it up
www.obascotec..com
Re: How Can I Possibly Earn With My Blog? by smattkid9ja(m): 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
get the tuturial at http://360loaded.com
Re: How Can I Possibly Earn With My Blog? by bedfordng(m): 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
monetizing simply means using your blog to carry out task that could generate income.it could be through ads network like adsense. Chikita, infolinks,adynamo etc.or you can run sponsored post, banner ads directly from your blog without using any ads network.there are so many ways you can monetize your blog which adsense is one of them.you can decide to start selling your owm product or sell other people product and earn commission as an affiliate.just build your site.
Re: How Can I Possibly Earn With My Blog? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
Obascoetubi:

www.obascotec..com

Name too difficult to be remembered.
Re: How Can I Possibly Earn With My Blog? by Obascoetubi: 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
iv4fb:

Name too difficult to be remembered.
name is OBASCOTEC
Re: How Can I Possibly Earn With My Blog? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
Obascoetubi:

name is OBASCOTEC

I know. Its a bit difficult to remember
Re: How Can I Possibly Earn With My Blog? by Obascoetubi: 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
iv4fb:

I know. Its a bit difficult to remember
ok give me nice bloger template
Re: How Can I Possibly Earn With My Blog? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
Obascoetubi:

ok give me nice bloger template

There are no nice or bad template, mod the ones on blogger to suit what you want
Re: How Can I Possibly Earn With My Blog? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 03, 2015
AmaLearner:

Clarify your goals. This is something only
YOU can do for yourself.

How much time are you willing to invest in this?

How much do you expect to earn?

You are the only one who can answer these questions.

Without a clear idea of what you really want to
achieve, you may end up wasting your precious
time.. and even money.

Cheers!
Re: How Can I Possibly Earn With My Blog? by AmaLearner(m): 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
alignacademy:

Clarify your goals. This is something only
YOU can do for yourself.
How much time are you willing to invest in this?
How much do you expect to earn?
You are the only one who can answer these questions.
Without a clear idea of what you really want to
achieve, you may end up wasting your precious
time.. and even money.
Cheers!
Thanks Alot!!

(1) (Reply)

Vbhostnet Review / Naija Non Hosted Adsense For Sale / If You Have Facebook Group For Sale Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.