Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Stop Paying For Hosting! Host Your Site/blog On Google Free Of Charge!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Stop Paying For Hosting! Host Your Site/blog On Google Free Of Charge!!! (1481 Views)

Drop Your Site/blog And Let Me Tell What You Need To Improve. / Free .com Domain, Unlimited Hosting, Host Unlimited Websites For 8k Only. / SAVE BIG! On Top level Domain Name And Hosting. Host 3 domain on one hosting pl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Paying For Hosting! Host Your Site/blog On Google Free Of Charge!!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
Hello everybody, I hope you guys are doing good. Today I'm going to reveal the secret of getting free hosting for your site/blog on Google for life. You don't need to pay for hosting your site/blog especially if you are a newbie and you are just starting out. This tutorial worth money, but I will reveal it to you free of charge.

Stop paying for hosting services. The almighty Google is ready and willing to host your site/blog for free. The free hosting from Google is not like other free hosting that normally comes with forceful ads. Google will not force any ad on your site/blog.

This tutorial will save you a whole lot of money that you would've spend on hosting.

Note:
This service is good for simple sites/blogs. It is not ideal for havily loaded sites like turn key ecommence platforms.

The complete version of this tutorial is available in ebook format for free download in my facebook group. You can join the group to get free access to the download link there.

1 Like

Re: Stop Paying For Hosting! Host Your Site/blog On Google Free Of Charge!!! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
So how do I join your group
Re: Stop Paying For Hosting! Host Your Site/blog On Google Free Of Charge!!! by CosmicJames(m): 2:52am On Jan 01, 2017
SETHWORLD:
So how do I join your group
Its free and very easy to join the group.

Follow this link>>https://web./1844949509081101/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Paying For Hosting! Host Your Site/blog On Google Free Of Charge!!! by Elkay3: 2:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
CosmicJames:
Its free and very easy to join the group.

Follow this link>>https://web./1844949509081101/

Who is approving the join request?
Re: Stop Paying For Hosting! Host Your Site/blog On Google Free Of Charge!!! by CosmicJames(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
Elkay3:

Who is approving the join request?
For now, I'm the one doing the approval. But after you are approved to the group, you can invite others to the group and be able to approve them by yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Paying For Hosting! Host Your Site/blog On Google Free Of Charge!!! by Elkay3: 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
CosmicJames:
For now, I'm the one doing the approval. But after you are approved to the group, you can invite others to the group and be able to approve them by yourself.

I've been accepted. Thanks.
Re: Stop Paying For Hosting! Host Your Site/blog On Google Free Of Charge!!! by CosmicJames(m): 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
Elkay3:

I've been accepted. Thanks.
My bigest fan on NL, you are highly welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Paying For Hosting! Host Your Site/blog On Google Free Of Charge!!! by CosmicJames(m): 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
If you are still paying to host a simple site after this free tutorial, then I don't know what to tell you again
Re: Stop Paying For Hosting! Host Your Site/blog On Google Free Of Charge!!! by CosmicJames(m): 9:32am On Jan 07, 2017
Let Google host your site/blog for you free
Re: Stop Paying For Hosting! Host Your Site/blog On Google Free Of Charge!!! by CosmicJames(m): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2017
The ebook is still available for free download

1 Like

Re: Stop Paying For Hosting! Host Your Site/blog On Google Free Of Charge!!! by Victorez007: 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
The Blog is a health Niche blog started by a Young Boy of 16 named Okonkwo Victor from Anambra State.
Help him promote his growing Blogging business!!
Thanks!
The blog's address is www.victorezblog.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Stop Paying For Hosting! Host Your Site/blog On Google Free Of Charge!!! by lordmans(m): 5:19am On Jan 10, 2017
CosmicJames:
Hello everybody, I hope you guys are doing good. Today I'm going to reveal the secret of getting free hosting for your site/blog on Google for life. You don't need to pay for hosting your site/blog especially if you are a newbie and you are just starting out. This tutorial worth money, but I will reveal it to you free of charge.

Stop paying for hosting services. The almighty Google is ready and willing to host your site/blog for free. The free hosting from Google is not like other free hosting that normally comes with forceful ads. Google will not force any ad on your site/blog.

This tutorial will save you a whole lot of money that you would've spend on hosting.

Note:
This service is good for simple sites/blogs. It is not ideal for havily loaded sites like turn key ecommence platforms.

The complete version of this tutorial is available in ebook format for free download in my facebook group. You can join the group to get free access to the download link there.

desidudu@gmx.com
Re: Stop Paying For Hosting! Host Your Site/blog On Google Free Of Charge!!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:13am On Jan 10, 2017
lordmans:

desidudu@gmx.com
The ebook is available for free download in my facebook group. Follow this link to download it free
https://mobile./1844949509081101?view=group&ref=opera_speed_dial
Re: Stop Paying For Hosting! Host Your Site/blog On Google Free Of Charge!!! by CosmicJames(m): 10:38am On Jan 11, 2017
Still available for free download in my facebook group

(1) (Reply)

Clickbank Affiliate Program / This Moniker [domzzy] Is An Adsense Scammer / View Mtn Number For Free Without Stress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.