Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (600975 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by infinityandzero: 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
pippimp:

Here's how your theory is faulty. All other sections have no direct impact on your finances. Lives can potentially be destroyed based on recommendations on this thread. We've seen cases of that. Plus...as human beings. ..We never leave what we benefit from especially when finance is involved. So, if one is making money from calls here, why would they leave? I no it kinda complicated for you but stay with me.

p.s I still can't believe you compared FTA to the finance thread.
Soros quit the currency market, after making billion is profit, why would he leave?. stevie cohen recently resolved to quit every equity and stick to stocks, even in a bear market? why?.
The Nigerian Stock Markets alerts Thread in the investment section has fared worse, most people, veterans and masters of the group have quit except a little few. The thread is heavily moderated, only stock market picks and sentiments are ever posted, there is an analysis of the Nigerian Economy from time to time. Why would people still leave such a wonderful thread, is not financially rewarding. While I beg the question thoroughly, my premise again resurfaces, so far a human being of the metaphysical combination of mind body and spirit exists with freewil, he wil make decision with reasons best known to his soul.
NB: Romance section has an advert rate twice that of businesses section.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pippimp(m): 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Edd1e:

"Some People Overvalue What They Are Not And Undervalue What They Are". Welcome The Man With High I.Q...

It's helped me figure out how trading works. Something that might take you two lifetimes to figure out.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
@ pippimp

brother as you always said you like to say the truth so as i will say the truth,,,,,,you are the one that always forming boss when ever you show on the thread, you like people to worship you,,, always want to force what you believe or said on fellow mate,,, not by force now.

is not a crime for naijababe to call you back on the thread, why not contribute quietly if you want to or keep quiet undecided for all i know you never for once leave this thread,,,, you are one of the thread regular guest.

for some one that say he left for 2 years,,,, look at the time between naijababe mention his name and time he reply.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
see attched below

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pippimp(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2015
infinityandzero:

Soros quit the currency market, after making billion is profit, why would he leave?. stevie cohen recently resolved to quit every equity and stick to stocks, even in a bear market? why?.
The Nigerian Stock Markets alerts Thread in the investment section has fared worse, most people, veterans and masters of the group have quit except a little few. The thread is heavily moderated, only stock market picks and sentiments are ever posted, there is an analysis of the Nigerian Economy from time to time. Why would people still leave such a wonderful thread, is not financially rewarding. While I beg the question thoroughly, my premise again resurfaces, so far a human being of the metaphysical combination of mind body and spirit exists with freewil, he wil make decision with reasons best known to his soul.
NB: Romance section has an advert rate twice that of businesses section.

Sorry to say this but you are dull. If you haven't figured out by now that the thread is filled with newbies who have no idea what they are doing then you are lost. The old ones who started with wrong foundation have been run a ground by the market.

The foundation of the thread is on shaky grounds. it's been held up by the hopes of newbies. That's my big brain thinking for you again.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pippimp(m): 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
currentprice:
@ pippimp

brother as you always said you like to say the truth so as i will say the truth,,,,,,you are the one that always forming boss when ever you show on the thread, you like people to worship you,,, always want to force what you believe or said on fellow mate,,, not by force now.

is not a crime for naijababe to call you back on the thread, why not contribute quietly if you want to or keep quiet undecided for all i know you never for once leave this thread,,,, you are one of the thread regular guest.

for some one that say he left for 2 years,,,, look at the time between naijababe mention his name and time he reply.

I didn't start it. And by the way you might wanna not be part of this cause from going through pages you are part of the problem. All the stupid alerts. sad.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
pippimp:

I didn't start it. And by the way you might wanna not be part of this cause from going through pages you are part of the problem. All the stupid alerts. sad.

okay continuing hope you still remember my post that send you hiding. you will soon disappear again when i have your time
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by infinityandzero: 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
pippimp:

Sorry to say this but you are dull. If you haven't figured out by now that the thread is filled with newbies who have no idea what they are doing then you are lost. The old ones who started with wrong foundation have been run a ground by the market.

The foundation of the thread is on shaky grounds. it's been held up by the hopes of newbies. That's my big brain thinking for you again.
yet time and again you commit a fallacy ad hominem, imbibed with circulus indemostrando. in response to your argumentum ad lapiem, I shall lay bare your ignorance with a simple syllogism.
1. All Veteran Traders are good and basis for strong foundation.
2. All Veteran Traders were all once [Dull Newbies]
3. Therefore all Veteran traders and their staunch defenders are dull
You failed to examine my argument, but instead you continually fall in the pit of hasty generalizations.
The basis of life and times is on the context that the one wil aways die for the other to be. If veterans traders dont go, how will Newbies one day become veterans and continue the very cycle of life. If JP Morgan still traded on the NYSE will new age giants like carl icahn and soros ever had made a name for themselves?.
Before you put forward another petitio principi, please do understand my argument.
Selah

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Edd1e(m): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
pippimp:

It's helped me figure out how trading works. Something that might take you two lifetimes to figure out.
Well, Look At That, It's Bn Said That "only Those Who Risk Goin Too Far Can Possibly Found How Far One Can Go". I Guess D Persn Who Said That Tk Into Consideratn Pple Lyk U B4 Quotin Dose Words.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jesus Wept!!! I dey come, time to put you nuccas in your place angry angry angry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by seyejohn94: 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
naijababe:
Jesus Wept!!! I dey come, time to put you nuccas in your place angry angry angry

LOL... Mind games....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by dorodee(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
naijababe:

Oyaa ooo, iron lady please call your boys to order sharp - sharp!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by caesaraba(m): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
infinityandzero:

yet time and again you commit a fallacy ad hominem, imbibed with circulus indemostrando. in response to your argumentum ad lapiem, I shall lay bare your ignorance with a simple syllogism.

Warris that?!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by infinityandzero: 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
caesaraba:

Warris that?!! shocked shocked shocked
philosophical argument terms
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by seyejohn94: 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
*sitting here wondering why everyone cares about a vote that's pointless*

'cause of their open Longs left over weekend. LOL Fear or greed ;-) Sir, you got a phone call. Who's calling? Margin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by seyejohn94: 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
Rumour has it dat eu @ 1.0990 Let's see how It turns out
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
pippimp:

imagine.... on fellow mate
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
Greece Heads for ‘No’ Vote, Raising Risk of Exit From Euro
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
ayox2003:

So, you aint no FIRE yet. And you yanning crap on the thread about your IQ score? Really? undecided

By the way, FIRE: Financially Independent Retired Early.

Frawzey

ayo,,,, leave matter,,,,, you are one of my good boss.. respect

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
14 bloody mentions on top childish rants! And all of you here are men?! I am ashamed of you all

Mourinho, has always been controversial from day one, in fact, if you read the post he made after my mention, he said I used to abuse him and he is right I used to abuse him a lot. Sometimes in jest and other times seriously but I respect him because he's the only one apart from me who has ever shared how trading almost ruined his life. There is a lot to be said about traders who can share such humbling moments, the only other person who has done so did it privately and I don't care to mention their moniker. There was a time some people started me calling Nigerian Carolyn Boroden, I learnt Fibonaacci inside out because of pippimp, someone on the thread gave me the e-book free and for that I remain grateful, that is knowledge no one can ever take away from me. Frankly speaking I will continue to learn from him whenever the opportunity presents itself even if he is a bellicose and belligerent fellow half the time.

Currentprice, for the second time, I am going to address you directly. Do you know how many times all you ever did was shine those teeth?! So, how did that help anyone, especially the so called newbies you supposedly protect? This is where I have maximum respect for Shevychen, he contributes meaningfully to the discussion despite his criticism of some monikers, he drops alerts as much as anyone here.

Kirinwa, damn nucca, you seriously need to give it a rest with your crystal ball alerts! You even had the temerity to defend an alert that had hit sl saying it hit tp if not for the sl, for crying out loud, would a trade reverse to hit tp after it has already hit sl already? Kudos to Frenchman who always puts a caveat on all his alert, respect nucca!

infinityandzero, feel free to continue with your purported superior position but heck your first post was to insult a poster, when called out on it you danced around in circles rather than just accepting you were wrong to insult him to begin with, would you as a grown adult have liked to have been called a clown/jester by another adult especially over something that is a personal struggle for you? On FTA, na everybody be master sha grin grin

The rest of you, stop fooking stoking the embers damn it!!! And yes feel free to start with calling me names too after all that's what gets your juices going undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by infinityandzero: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
naijababe:
14 bloody mentions on top childish rants! And all of you here are men?! I am ashamed of you all

Mourinho, has always been controversial from day one, in fact, if you read the post he made after my mention, he said I used to abuse him and he is right I used to abuse him a lot. Sometimes in jest and other times seriously but I respect him because he's the only one apart from me who has ever shared how trading almost ruined his life. There is a lot to be said about traders who can share such humbling moments, the only other person who has done so did it privately and I don't care to mention their moniker. There was a time some people started me calling Nigerian Carolyn Boroden, I learnt Fibonaacci inside out because of pippimp, someone on the thread gave me the e-book free and for that I remain grateful, that is knowledge no one can ever take away from me. Frankly speaking I will continue to learn from him whenever the opportunity presents itself even if he is a bellicose and belligerent fellow half the time.

Currentprice, for the second time, I am going to address you directly. Do you know how many times all you ever did was shine those teeth?! So, how did that help anyone, especially the so called newbies you supposedly protect? This is where I have maximum respect for Shevychen, he contributes meaningfully to the discussion despite his criticism of some monikers, he drops alerts as much as anyone here.

Kirinwa, damn nucca, you seriously need to give it a rest with your crystal ball alerts! You even had the temerity to defend an alert that had it sl saying it tp if not for the sl, for crying out loud, would a trade reverse to hit tp after it has already hit sl already........kudos to Frenchman who always puts a caveat on all his alert, respect nucca!

infinityandzero, feel free to continue with your purported superior position but heck your first post was to insult a poster, when called out on it you danced around in circles rather than just accepting you were wrong to insult him to begin with, would you as a grown adult have liked to have been called a clown/jester by another adult especially over something that is a personal struggle for you? On FTA, na everybody be master sha grin grin

The rest of you, stop fooking stoking the embers damn it!!! And yes feel free to start with calling me names too after all that's what gets your juices going undecided undecided undecided

viva viva viva!
are you expecting some virtual applause?, yet again ad hominem! if I recieve vituperative attacks from a being similar to I, I shall lay bare his ignorance alongside mine or I shall by onus probandi seek correction.
selah
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
@naijababe

thank you for the post,,,,i prefer my shining teeth to express my self when something is not right rather than direct attack unless i found a post insulted and be inform i will continuing shining teeth when ever the need be grin

pippimp,, is a good trader on his own but he should stop coming to the thread to insult his fellow trader,,,if member here have not getting to where he is today,,, who knows tomorrow?

Ayox2003 for example is not active here like him but when ever he show up,,,, we feel him one way or the other. he never post to insult any one like pippimp did. so call him to order,,,, nobody care here.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
infinityandzero:

viva viva viva!
are you expecting some virtual applause?, yet again ad hominem! if I recieve vituperative attacks from a being similar to I, I shall lay bare his ignorance alongside mine or I shall by onus probandi seek correction.
selah

Next time use google to find the meaning of ad hominem! SELAH!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by infinityandzero: 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
naijababe:

Next time use google to find the meaning of ad hominem! SELAH!!!
By standard Translation of the scrolls; the word selah currently has n
o standard translation, and has been seen to be used in many context, but more specifically, it has been found in the poetic works of the psalms in segregation and division of stanza; on that note it would be logically right to use in any context I wish.
My exclamation of ad hominem!; point to your commiting of the fallacy ad hominem by evading the topic at hand and attacking my person.
That said.
you have deviated from the center topic and brought back a forgotten case, but I shall also lay bare your ignorance with simple petitio principi.
1. Does there exists more than one accepted definition of the word "buffoon".
2. Is it proven that humans have clairvoyant abilities
3. was the context of the word "buffoon" explicitly stated in ny post
4. How then did you deduce my standpoint on the word "buffoon"
5. Do you possess clairvoyant abilities
6. Answering these questions will show quite vividly a crass display of ignorantium.
if then I have proven illogical do also lay bare my ignorance
selah.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by TheShootist(m): 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
naijababe:

Kirinwa, damn nucca, you seriously need to give it a rest with your crystal ball alerts! You even had the temerity to defend an alert that had it sl saying it tp if not for the sl, for crying out loud, would a trade reverse to hit tp after it has already hit sl already........kudos to Frenchman who always puts a caveat on all his alert, respect nucca!

I love you ma'am! Lol. Wallai I must meet you someday!
Guys now pls sheath your swords please, biko..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
pippimp:

Sorry to say this but you are dull . If you haven't figured out by now that the thread is filled with newbies who have no idea what they are doing then you are lost. The old ones who started with wrong foundation have been run a ground by the market.

imagine.... on fellow mate. must some one agree with him all the time?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Edd1e(m): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
It Culd Take 'Some Peoples' Generation 10000 Lifetimes To Knw What Trading Is.... When U Start Treating Like Pple They Bcom Pple And By 'Some People', i mean 'pippimp'....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
infinityandzero:

By standard Translation of the scrolls; the word selah currently has n
o standard translation, and has been seen to be used in many context, but more specifically, it has been found in the poetic works of the psalms in segregation and division of stanza; on that note it would be logically right to use in any context I wish.
My exclamation of ad hominem!; point to your commiting of the fallacy ad hominem by evading the topic at hand and attacking my person.
That said.
you have deviated from the center topic and brought back a forgotten case, but I shall also lay bare your ignorance with simple petitio principi.
1. Does there exists more than one accepted definition of the word "buffoon".
2. Is it proven that humans have clairvoyant abilities
3. was the context of the word "buffoon" explicitly stated in ny post
4. How then did you deduce my standpoint on the word "buffoon"
5. Do you possess clairvoyant abilities
6. Answering these questions will show quite vividly a crass display of ignorantium.
if then I have proven illogical do also lay bare my ignorance
selah.

grin grin grin grin grin Walahi, today is a wonderful day on this thread o! I'd like to know what context calling being called a buffoon is ok?!
Did you call him a buffoon? Yes!
Did I call you out on it without insult? Yes!
Did you think it was wrong to call him a buffoon? No!
And finally, did I attack you personally and call you names? No!
And is there more grammar beyond my comprehension? Hell Yes!!! Have fun nucca, I am sure you can do without my crass ignorantium grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by infinityandzero: 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin Walahi, today is a wonderful day on this thread o! I'd like to know what context calling being called a buffoon is ok!
Did you call him a buffoon? Yes!
Did I call you out on it without insult? Yes!
Did you think it was wrong to call him a buffoon? No!
And finally, did I attack you personally and call you names? No!
And is there more grammar beyond my comprehension? Hell Yes!!! Have fun nucca, I am sure you can do without my crass ignorantium grin grin grin
Ave Christus!
Yet you commit another fallacy pulling you deep into a vicious circle. you commit a quaternio terminorum without answering my argument. I shall ask again in argument ad infinitum.
if there does exist multiple standard definitions of the word buffon.
1. I stated the word without any context or premise
2. How then can you deduce my context or standpoint by mere reading
3. is it that you posess some ability beyond metaphysical comprehension
4. Are your abilities immune to fallacy of any form.
I know the extent of my ignorance and will not hesitate to be called upon it, but I shall also do same unto a being.
selah
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
eleyi gidi gan
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
infinityandzero:

Ave Christus!
Yet you commit another fallacy pulling you deep into a vicious circle. you commit a quaternio terminorum without answering my argument. I shall ask again in argument ad infinitum.
if there does exist multiple standard definitions of the word buffon.
1. I stated the word without any context or premise
2. How then can you deduce my context or standpoint by mere reading
3. is it that you posess some ability beyond metaphysical comprehension
4. Are your abilities immune to fallacy of any form.
I know the extent of my ignorance and will not hesitate to be called upon it, but I shall also do same unto a being.
selah

Damn!!!! He speaks Latin too shocked grin

1. I stated the word without any context or premise = And again I ask what premise or context makes being called a buffoon ok?
2. How then can you deduce my context or standpoint by mere reading = Context? When every synonym is an insult, ok o!
3. is it that you posess some ability beyond metaphysical comprehension = You don't know the meaning of metaphysical, next time use Google
4. Are your abilities immune to fallacy of any form. = Of course not, call me out on my fallacies anytime and I will apologise pronto!

I suppose you found the real meaning of ad hominem, abi? Enough with the Latin, stick to English ok.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jendy36(m): 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
naijababe:

Kirinwa, damn nucca, you seriously need to give it a rest with your crystal ball alerts! You even had the temerity to defend an alert that had hit sl saying it hit tp if not for the sl, for crying out loud, would a trade reverse to hit tp after it has already hit sl already? Kudos to Frenchman who always puts a caveat on all his alert, respect nucca!

I'm feeling you ma'am! After over 5hrs of refreshing this thread for every 5mins, without commenting and viewing all the ignoratio elenchi, your insightful post prompted me to type. Greece issue possibly causing all this among traders.

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.