Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (601375 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
pippimp:
I see that FTA has not changed one bit. My reasons for not posting for almost two years is somewhat justified. I miss the group that was in season 1. We used to have constructive and enlightened discussions. Now the thread is filled with con men...wannabes and boastful traders. It is also funny how many monikers have disappeared permanently over the years. hmmm. Word of advice to the newbies; you don't need a forum to be successful in forex. All you'll get is confusion. Learn the way things are meant to be learnt. Read articles...practise on demo....find a mentor who will tutor you one on one. If a trader is always shouting about how many pips they made on one trade, then that tells you the trader is still learning or is a failure. I know this for a fact. One trade they are jumping for joy when the next twenty might be losses. That is where traders fail. They don't know how to manage those twenty losses. They run out of money before the next trend. If you are smart you would have realised I have just given you the secret to forex. See you all in another two years.

p.s. No one on earth can predict the direction of price. You can guess though. Or, you can follow it and hopefully make money from it.

You have spoken well
But assuming everyone decided to leave the
Way you left earlier, you would not see anywhere to post in d past few days
But you see Forex trade alert is dynamic
People go, other people come
The thread moves on
We are here to encourage eachother, discuss the market, give trade calls so others can compare with
However there are some people that have other motives of misleading newbies using here as their platform
But me and a few of others hav made here uncomfortable for such people
So naturaally there wud be arguements and counter-arguements, but if our goal is achieved in the long run, then I believe that is the beauty of the thread

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
And please anyone that wants to leave can just leave quitely
No need screaming "am leaving, am leaving"

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
Direction 4 or 24hrs
Signal 1hr
Entry 15mins
+Support Resistance

Risk/money management of 3:1 based off average daily range of the pair.if gbpaud offers daily range of 200 pips then keep your tp as approximately 120 pips. Based on risk level mentioned above, keep ur mind on an average daily profit of 35pips after riding ur tp of 120 pips, could be more on days with less losses.
Smart traders will understand
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
hmm, some dudes here are feeling like boss over the market. they also feel they are better traders than others but thats ur own cup of tea. for the new bies just try to pay the price and u will smile at d end
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pippimp(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
naijababe:
Mourinho, if you leave again i am coming to Estonia to kick your ar5e the way a scorned woman does angry

I swear you too funny. grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pippimp(m): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
raycolz84:

You have spoken well
But assuming everyone decided to leave the
Way you left earlier, you would not see anywhere to post in d past few days
But you see Forex trade alert is dynamic
People go, other people come
The thread moves on
We are here to encourage each other, discuss the market, give trade calls so others can compare with
However there are some people that have other motives of misleading newbies using here as their platform
But me and a few of others have made here uncomfortable for such people
So naturaally there wud be arguements and counter-arguements, but if our goal is achieved in the long run, then I believe that is the beauty of the thread

You've made some good points but answer me this; why would you leave something beneficial to you? Most of the ones that have left have discovered that there is no real value here. What it also tells me is that the thread is faulty. The direction of the thread is chaotic. The emphasis should be more on enlightenment and not on actual trade calls. Teach a man to fish and you have fed a nation. Hand him fishes on a daily basis and the nation will always be hungry. Many see this thread as an opportunity for business only.

FYI. . . The only moniker that has outlived everyone from day one has been naijababe. That tells you a lot. Even the guy who started the thread is MIA. You'all don't know what he went through to get Seun to allow this thread. As far as Seun was concerned, a forex thread was same as a 419 thread. Evidently, Seun's fears were warranted. Una no witness the war but una de enjoy the fruits and some of una de squander someone's else's vision. Pity.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by infinityandzero: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
pippimp:

You've made some good points but answer me this; why would you leave something beneficial to you? Most of the ones that have left have discovered that there is no real value here. What it also tells me is that the thread is faulty. The direction of the thread is chaotic. The emphasis should be more on enlightenment and not on actual trade calls. Teach a man to fish and you have fed a nation. Hand him fishes on a daily basis and the nation will always be hungry. Many see this thread as an opportunity for business only.

FYI. . . The only moniker that has outlived everyone from day one has been naijababe. That tells you a lot. Even the guy who started the thread is MIA. You'all don't know what he went through to get Seun to allow this thread. As far as Seun was concerned, a forex thread was same as a 419 thread. Evidently, Seun's fears were warranted.
analysis paralysis.... people leave NL or any thread if they wan to simple. At some point as human beings we phase in and out of several stages of life. The e-life most especially NL is one of them. in the politics section heydays when jar.us and company were waxing or the romance section where sexkillz, abu.mikey etc were once regular. today most of them hve either deactivted or went off to periodic guest mode. Soldier Go Soldier Come Barracks Remain.
Selah

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by dorodee(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
pippimp:

FYI. . . The only moniker that has outlived everyone from day one has been naijababe. That tells you a lot.

Oga, just imagine that she also left?
You don't close your eyes because of one bad person. You will also not see many good people.
Her presence and other bosses here is an encouragement to newbies like me. That they are making it in forex means I can also... So you see, we need them more than their Allert!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pippimp(m): 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
infinityandzero:

analysis paralysis.... people leave NL or any thread if they wan to simple. At some point as human beings we phase in and out of several stages of life. The e-life most especially NL is one of them. in the politics section heydays when jar.us and company were waxing or the romance section where sexkillz, abu.mikey etc were once regular. today most of them hve either deactivted or went off to periodic guest mode. Soldier Go Soldier Come Barracks Remain.
Selah

And one mor.on liked this post. This guy just compared the FTA thread to the romance thread. The romance thread for God's sake. Hey genius, we are talking about a thread that could potentially change your financial outlook permanently and you are here comparing it to a thread for 12 year olds.
Naijababe......dem done start again oooo. Small time now you go begin say I dey look down on people. whooooosaaaa.........whooooosaaaa. .....whooooosaaaa. *calm down sgt......remember there are more stup.id people than smart people in the world* whooooosaaaa. ........whooooosaaaa. ...whooooosaaaa.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Karlebolu(m): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
dorodee:

Oga, just imagine that she also left?
You don't close your eyes because of one bad person. You will also not see many good people.
Her presence and other bosses here is an encouragement to newbies like me. That they are making it in forex means I can also... So you see, we need them more than their Allert!

My brother, God will abuse and embarrass you with blessing for this piece.

That's one of the reason why I stick to this thread, if Naijababe and Co who are as old as gold in this business can make it, then I can too.

If you think it's everybody that's here to pick alert then you are on a long thing.

@Pippimp you might want to reconsider your leave.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pippimp(m): 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
Karlebolu:

My brother, God will abuse and embarrass you with blessing for this piece.

That's one of the reason why I stick to this thread, if Naijababe and Co who are as old as gold in this business can make it, then I can too.

If you think it's everybody that's here to pick alert then you are on a long thing.

@Pippimp you might want to reconsider your leave.

I will. Nothing going on this weekend. I got plenty of time to spend. But you have to admit. ...It's fun and funny watching some of you work.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
take my sit,,,,,,,watching the event on 3D
grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by beejaay: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
Una don start again?make una leave matter for mathias abeg
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by beejaay: 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
pippimp:

And one mor.on liked this post. This guy just compared the FTA thread to the romance thread. The romance thread for God's sake. Hey genius, we are talking about a thread that could potentially change your financial outlook permanently and you are here comparing it to a thread for 12 year olds.
Naijababe......dem done start again oooo. Small time now you go begin say I dey look down on people. whooooosaaaa.........whooooosaaaa. .....whooooosaaaa. *calm down sgt......remember there are more stup.id people than smart people in the world* whooooosaaaa. ........whooooosaaaa. ...whooooosaaaa.
oga its wrong with the name calling,dont let your emotions get a better of you

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by ayox2003: 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2015
pippimp:

FYI. . . The only moniker that has outlived everyone from day one has been naijababe. That tells you a lot. Even the guy who started the thread is MIA. You'all don't know what he went through to get Seun to allow this thread. As far as Seun was concerned, a forex thread was same as a 419 thread. Evidently, Seun's fears were warranted. Una no witness the war but una de enjoy the fruits and some of una de squander someone's else's vision. Pity.

undecided embarassed

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pippimp(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
beejaay:

It's not wrong to call a dog a dog. I call it as I see it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pippimp(m): 6:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
beejaay:

It's not wrong to call a dog a dog. I call it as I see it.

My therapist always advises me on letting things out. And I do.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by ayox2003: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
pippimp:

Churning out crap again! undecided

Best ignored.

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by infinityandzero: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
pippimp:

So seun who created the romance section is a simpleton abi.... No thread on NL can change anybody's sphere of life; that is up to the individual to do. Yet again I call your write Up analysis paralysis.. People will leave NL of they want to, wether FTA forex or not, The human will is akin to reality, happening by the individuals freedom. I will advise you to keep your calm and see life in a different light, No body is bigger, better, wiser than anyother for as the wisest one of the oracle of delphi, socrates, once said a wise person is one who realises his ignorance. "For dust we all are"
selah
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pippimp(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
ayox2003:

Churning out crap again! undecided

Best ignored.

Frawzey

You call it crap...I call it the hard truth. When I was still active, I used to chew and spit out young bucks like you. I have a tested IQ of 130. That's pretty high. My brain power will crush you in a second. I ran a lot of the wannabe con men off the thread back in the day. It was sane for a while now it seems the Rot is back. No rest for the weary I guess.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pippimp(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
infinityandzero:

So seun who created the romance section is a simpleton abi.... No thread on NL can change anybody's sphere of life; that is up to the individual to do. Yet again I call your write Up analysis paralysis.. People will leave NL of they want to, wether FTA forex or not, The human will is akin to reality, happening by the individuals freedom. I will advise you to keep your calm and see life in a different light, No body is bigger, better, wiser than anyother for as the wisest one of the oracle of delphi, socrates, once said a wise person is one who realises his ignorance. "For dust we all are"
selah

Nope he's not a simpleton. He's actually pretty smart. He knows that there are 12 year olds and adults on his website so he created sections to quench the thirst of each age grade and gender. Your retort however does not deflect from fact that you compared FTA to the romance thread.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Weekly Forex analysis(Fundamental, Technical and Sentimental) in Progress...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by infinityandzero: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
pippimp:

Nope he's not a simpleton. He's actually pretty smart. He knows that there are 12 year olds and adults on his website so he created sections to quench the thirst of each age grade and gender. Your retort however does not deflect from fact that you compared FTA to the romance thread.
This is why I have heavily critized IQ tests. Back to the matter, my thesis wasnt on the comparison of threands and sections, instead it was on the comparison of NL veterans who have left their various Niche( what we all thought could never happen). I made reference to a strong memebr and one time supermod on the Romance section, and if you looked well you would also see that I compared the POLITICS SECTION veterans also. Once again the premise of my argument is simple.People leave NL[Not withstanding the section or thread] for reasons best known to themselves, which we may never be privy to. Once again, the Necessity of life lies in succesion for one [people things threads e-life] must pass away for another to be.
selah
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by ayox2003: 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
pippimp:

You call it crap...I call it the hard truth. When I was still active, I used to chew and spit out young bucks like you. I have a tested IQ of 130.That's pretty high. My brain power will crush you in a second. I ran a lot of the wannabe con men off the thread back in the day. It was sane for a while now it seems the Rot is back. No rest for the weary I guess.

cheesy

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin

Little wonder you're not active anymore. embarassed

By the way,a research has shown that a good number of those with high IQ become socially awkward. Specimen, read [url="http://www.thegreatdebate.org.uk/MentalismCB.html"]about mentalism here[/url] and [url="http://mqjeffrey.hubpages.com/hub/Intelligence-IQ-vs-Emotional-Intelligence-EQ"]and this too[/url]

Frawzey

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2015
Time is money, invest it wisely
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pippimp(m): 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
infinityandzero:

This is why I have heavily critized IQ tests. Back to the matter, my thesis wasnt on the comparison of threands and sections, instead it was on the comparison of NL veterans who have left their various Niche( what we all thought could never happen). I made reference to a strong memebr and one time supermod on the Romance section, and if you looked well you would also see that I compared the POLITICS SECTION veterans also. Once again the premise of my argument is simple.People leave NL[Not withstanding the section or thread] for reasons best known to themselves, which we may never be privy to. Once again, the Necessity of life lies in succesion for one [people things threads e-life] must pass away for another to be.
selah

Here's how your theory is faulty. All other sections have no direct impact on your finances. Lives can potentially be destroyed based on recommendations on this thread. We've seen cases of that. Plus...as human beings. ..We never leave what we benefit from especially when finance is involved. So, if one is making money from calls here, why would they leave? I no it kinda complicated for you but stay with me.

p.s I still can't believe you compared FTA to the finance thread.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by mrikay: 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
naijababe:
Mourinho, if you leave again i am coming to Estonia to kick your ar5e the way a scorned woman does angry

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Thank you all for keeping the FTA alive, whether for better or worse, I thank you. cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pippimp(m): 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
ayox2003:

cheesy

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin

Little wonder you're not active anymore. embarassed

By the way,a research has shown that those with high IQ become socially awkward. Specimen, read [url="http://www.thegreatdebate.org.uk/MentalismCB.html"]about mentalism here[/url] and [url="http://mqjeffrey.hubpages.com/hub/Intelligence-IQ-vs-Emotional-Intelligence-EQ"]and this too[/url]

Frawzey

You are welcome. You've just described me. I am a Soldier.....adventurer.....PT stud......engineer......air borne ranger......semi successful forex trader (my retirement target has not been met)....... and.....and....wait for it. .......and I have an IQ of 130. how'd you like them apples.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by ayox2003: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
pippimp:

You are welcome. You've just described me. I am a Soldier.....adventurer.....PT stud......air borne ranger......semi successful forex trader (my retirement target has not been met)....... and.....and....wait for it. .......and I have an IQ of 130.

So, you aint no FIRE yet. And you yanning crap on the thread about your IQ score? Really? undecided

By the way, FIRE: Financially Independent Retired Early.

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Edd1e(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
pippimp:

You call it crap...I call it the hard truth. When I was still active, I used to chew and spit out young bucks like you. I have a tested IQ of 130. That's pretty high. My brain power will crush you in a second. I ran a lot of the wannabe con men off the thread back in the day. It was sane for a while now it seems the Rot is back. No rest for the weary I guess.
"Some People Overvalue What They Are Not And Undervalue What They Are". Welcome The Man With High I.Q...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pippimp(m): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
ayox2003:

So, you aint no FIRE yet. And you yanning crap on the thread about your IQ score? Really? undecided

By the way, FIRE: Financially Independent Retired Early.

Frawzey

Sadly this is what FTA has turned into. This is why I gave up on the thread. Thank me later. I'm about to coach and mentor you to financial freedom.

I am what you'd call a trend trader. Historically all day trading success have been achieved by trend followers. We have an astonishingly long term view of the market as well as financial returns. We do this because we know how the market flows. We don't know where price will go on a daily basis but we know the flow. Why would I even want to retire now. I am young and active.....very competent soldier.......skilled engineer.....A veteran of three wars.....A PT score of 310.....and.....and......wait for it....... an IQ of 130. I am under no pressure to trade for livelihood.

You are welcome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.