Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (601823 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 23, 2015
what next in Euro zone with Greek elections sunday
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by wapmasta001(m): 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
willscolf:
lucky me,my gold buy missed my stop loss by jst 2pips nd went on to hit tp of +170pips,dancing highlife.sorry i dnt post alert oo as i figure it often go agnst me weneva i do grin grin grin

grin grin grin LOL. NO USE LAFF WOUND ME ABEG. grin grin.DAT KIND ORIYOMI TIME, WHEN YOU GO JUST SHINE EYE TO LOOK UR CHART WELL TO SEE SAY SL REMAIN SMALL shocked shocked AND ALL OF A SUDDEN TP HIT cheesy cheesy..YOU GO JUST SHOUT , THANKGOD OO grin grin

INTERESTING MARKET THOUGH cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by geniusbami(m): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
Just happy grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by geniusbami(m): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
smiley I got free $30 from XM on my trading account today. Additional 50% on my deposit in the same account. Wow! smiley Screen shot hereunder.

I have special IV for only 3 people today, if U too want to receive great bonuses on your live trading account drop your email address now.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by willscolf: 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
wapmasta001:

grin grin grin LOL. NO USE LAFF WOUND ME ABEG. grin grin.DAT KIND ORIYOMI TIME, WHEN YOU GO JUST SHINE EYE TO LOOK UR CHART WELL TO SEE SAY SL REMAIN SMALL shocked shocked AND ALL OF A SUDDEN TP HIT cheesy cheesy..YOU GO JUST SHOUT , THANKGOD OO grin grin

INTERESTING MARKET THOUGH cheesy
i tel u bro
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Thanks boss for sharing this with us. Did you also target triple of your risk in your backtest?

Sorry, but i just saw your post. I don't set a target, i just follow price and i take whatever it gives me. I do however lock in profits when price achieves a 3:1 by moving my stop close to it but not enough to get stopped out too quickly. One thing you must be cognisant of is what he said about the rules. It took me a while to get it; you only place a trade once price breaks and closes above/below the first candle preceding the low/high of the swing. In other words price must break and close inside the mid 21ema band. The number one thing to look out for is a hammer candlestick pattern which is the foundation of the swing. Over time you will start to discover moves that are almost 80 percent accurate. I have attached some charts of some of the signals the system gave me this week (even as i type this it just gave me a usdjpy trade and from what it says, it does not look good for jpy pairs) and what to look out for. The system made over 800 pips this week alone. Like i said un-freaking-believable. Remember, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest. Please and please, don't take my word for it.
Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
Quote from Richard Dennis: “I always say that you could publish my trading rules in the newspaper and no one would follow them. The key is consistency and discipline. Almost anybody can make up a list of rules that are 80% as good as what we taught our people. What they couldn’t do is give them the confidence to stick to those rules even when things are going bad.” – From Market Wizards, by Jack D. Schwager
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
@ 12ema

That's what it is. Thanks boss.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by omejeo: 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
boss 12ema which tf did u sugest to backtest it

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
omejeo:
boss 12ema which tf did u sugest to backtest it

The system is most effective on large time frames. I started with and still trade the 5min TF. You get a lot of noise and signals but the upside is, you always catch the beginning of a trend. I don't usually have time for that. Now i have migrated to the hourly, less signals but powerfull results. I would say backtest with the 15min TF.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by omejeo: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
12ema:

The system is most effective on large time frames. I started with and still trade the 5min TF. You get a lot of noise and signals but the upside is, you always catch the beginning of a trend. I don't usually have time for that. Now i have migrated to the hourly, less signals but powerfull results. I would say backtest with the 15min TF.
thanks boss
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by eTradeXchange(m): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
Homguy:
pls am having serious problems crediting my binary.com account, can anybody help out?

The fastest and the simplest form of funding is to fund through agent. Kindly visit our site www.etradexchange.net to fund your binary.com account using your VISA/MASTER DEBIT card.
Or use direct bank deposit. Any means of depositing will get your binary account funded within minutes. If you need help, email our support.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by omejeo: 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
eTradeXchange:

The fastest and the simplest form of funding is to fund through agent. Kindly visit our site www.etradexchange.net to fund your binary.com account using your VISA/MASTER DEBIT card.
Or use direct bank deposit. Any means of depositing will get your binary account funded within minutes. If you need help, email our support.
ur price is too much N205 per dollar
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by wierdpsycho: 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
omejeo:
ur price is too much N205 per dollar
the spread 205/185 = 30 is the standard amongst all exchangers
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by tociano009(m): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
Good evening my brother and sister,My name is oluwatosin I am a newbies and I have pass through babypips, but I can not still understand it like that, pls I will be happy if somebody can help me out because I just open demo account with instaforex and xm but I dont know how to do anything there, pls I need your help sirs and mas
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by geniusbami(m): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
tociano009:
Good evening my brother and sister,My name is oluwatosin I am a newbies and I have pass through babypips, but I can not still understand it like that, pls I will be happy if somebody can help me out because I just open demo account with instaforex and xm but I dont know how to do anything there, pls I need your help sirs and mas
Well, since U're already registered with XM, avail yourself of tutorials on their site. If U need more assistance U can open a live account through the link in my signature, I'll facilitate more assistance for U.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by wierdpsycho: 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
tociano009:
get a professional fx tutor
and stay away from the bucket shop called instaforex

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by tociano009(m): 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
wierdpsycho:

but can you help me
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by wierdpsycho: 9:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
tociano009:
but can you help me
unfortunately I can't... contact the nairalander rozayx5 .. he might be of help
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
Next week looks promising with Gbp eexpected to be bullish.

Here's trade plan for Gbpjpy

Buystop @ 178.20
Stoploss 177.60
Target 182.50
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by ifyeez: 12:14am On Jan 24, 2015
Start making huge box online, no need to continue wasting your data nd opportunities on movies, its time to start making real money from network marketing. Contact me on 07037358162, Pin: 767DB610 for more details
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 24, 2015
How market?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 6:16am On Jan 24, 2015
Kirinwa:
Next week looks promising with Gbp eexpected to be bullish.

Here's trade plan for Gbpjpy

Buystop @ 178.20
Stoploss 177.60
Target 182.50

Gbpaud and Gbpnzd seem more promising though where gbpaud buystop is expected at 1.8960 and gbpnzd buystop @ 2.0220.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by tociano009(m): 10:11am On Jan 24, 2015
geniusbami:
Well, since U're already registered with XM, avail yourself of tutorials on their site. If U need more assistance U can open a live account through the link in my signature, I'll facilitate more assistance for U.
ok thanks bro
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Karleb(m): 11:29am On Jan 24, 2015
wierdpsycho:

Instaforex is a bucket shop?! shocked lipsrsealed grin

I thought as much.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by murphydon(m): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
Sir, Thanks for the inspiring articles, can this strategy be applied to Renko?. Thanks alot
12ema:

Sorry, but i just saw your post. I don't set a target, i just follow price and i take whatever it gives me. I do however lock in profits when price achieves a 3:1 by moving my stop close to it but not enough to get stopped out too quickly. One thing you must be cognisant of is what he said about the rules. It took me a while to get it; you only place a trade once price breaks and closes above/below the first candle preceding the low/high of the swing. In other words price must break and close inside the mid 21ema band. The number one thing to look out for is a hammer candlestick pattern which is the foundation of the swing. Over time you will start to discover moves that are almost 80 percent accurate. I have attached some charts of some of the signals the system gave me this week (even as i type this it just gave me a usdjpy trade and from what it says, it does not look good for jpy pairs) and what to look out for. The system made over 800 pips this week alone. Like i said un-freaking-believable. Remember, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest, backtest. Please and please, don't take my word for it.
Goodluck
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 8:54am On Jan 25, 2015
murphydon:
Sir, Thanks for the inspiring articles, can this strategy be applied to Renko?. Thanks alot

To be honest, i am not sure. The system is based on a typical trend following strategy which tries to get you into a trend not at the beginning of it but almost in the middle. It uses swings and breakouts and from my knowledge of renko, which basically just shows you a trend over an X amount of pips/time, there is no way to identify a swing or a breakout. That being said, if i were to trade the system with renko, i would place the renko chart and the system side by side on my screen and try to identify a swing and use the the renko chart as confirmation of a trend. I would suggest backtesting this theory for a while to see if it might be possible. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2015
If you need an edge in the binary option business then you should see this www (.) rumttaalianza (.) com/forum
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by TheShootist(m): 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
At Market open, i'm looking at shorting UJ, and buying NCAD again.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
Eurcad/GbpJpy Trade: This is not a trade alert. Just an observation

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
@ 12ema, looks to me like you sold GJ at support, it needs to clearly break 176.10 for the DT to continue from where I am standing. Same for EC, the bands are beginning to close up as opposed to opening and the candles sticking to them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.