Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (600717 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
FOR THE NEWBIES: HOLY GRAIL? MAYBE?

As i sit and type this, i am filled with goose pimples. I am about to share a system that i discovered online and which has completely changed my views on trading and made me achieve results that i once thought were un achievable. I am a a huge proponent of improvement of oneself or method in other to get or be better, trading or otherwise. I usually scan youtube in order to better myself and improve on my trading and a couple of years ago, i first came upon this system and i waived it aside and dismissed it as a failed trader trying to sell a system. For some reason in december last year, i decided to give it a go and backtest it with a 500 dollar real account. Using my style of money management, i turned it into a 2500 dollar account in a month. For me that is un-freaking-believable. The system has everything you can think of in a perfect trading system. Almost zero risk, donchian style breakouts, swings and the almighty trend following, all rolled into one. The narrator doesn't say all this, but after trading it for a month, i saw all these in this system. A word of warning though, i plead with you to thoroughly backtest it to death if you do decide to use it. Never ever take anyone's word. You need to be familiar with the rules. The first thing you will notice is the amount of trades you will take, and the small losses you'll have, but as with the dice game i posted a while back, you just keep rolling that dice and wait patiently. Have you ever gone fishing? i have and it sucked. I didn't actually fish but i went with friends that day, and all they did was stand in the middle of a damned stream, drinking beer, and kept tossing that freaking line over and over again. I'd rather watch wet paint get dry. But, eventually they would catch a nice bass or trout which made everything worth it. This is the exact same thing. You'll need patience though, lots of it. As a trader with some experience, i wanna say this is the closest i've ever come to trading a holy grail system. You decide for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8br7mqjYts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
USDCAD IS IN OVERBOUGHT TERRITORY NOW AT 1.2310. SELL usdcad now at 1.2300. take profit is 70pips rrr=1;1. enter a total of 3trades and take profit as market moves, remember to bring stoploss to breakeven as soon as market moves 25pips in your direction
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
Which indices are you looking for? be specific pls
DAX, oil and others.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
aguiyi:

greetings madam.

you seem to have left day job for full time trading again

Nope, I just work in a more relaxed environment and I do get the chance to post and trade while I am working.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
naijababe:

Nope, I just work in a more relaxed environment and I do get the chance to post and trade while I am working.

nice one, greetings once again
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
aguiyi:

nice one, greetings once again

Thanks wink
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
@ 12ema, Bollinger bands can be tricky if the instrument being traded is not volatile, otherwise, the frustration would make a trader enter trades where there are none.

For, I realise that if one know candlesticks very well you don't need anything else. In fact choosing to trade just pin bars and engulfing patterns would probably achieve the same if not better results.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Make sure you have opened REAL ACCOUNT with forextime by hitting this http://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4900129 , then you Contact forextime staff to help you with that problem. His name is Gideon and his number is 07061656434. His number is not available now because he traveled to CYPRUS, the headquarters of forextime. Hence you can send him email and he will reply and call you if you include your number in the mail.his email is <gideonazubuike@forextime.com> .just let me know if this solves your problem.thanks
jamace:
DAX, oil and others.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
naijababe:
@ 12ema, Bollinger bands can be tricky if the instrument being traded is not volatile, otherwise, the frustration would make a trader enter trades where there are none.

For, I realise that if one know candlesticks very well you don't need anything else. In fact choosing to trade just pin bars and engulfing patterns would probably achieve the same if not better results.

You are very correct. That is the main reason I use a stop loss. you can't go wrong with that.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxstory(m): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
naijababe:

with the knowledge of candlestick and price action, trading bolinger band is also another strategy one can add to their library.but like you've said, pure candlestick chart reading and spotting engulfing bar or pin bar should get the job done.patience is a virtue when trading forex.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by TheShootist(m): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
TheShootist:
NZDCAD Long

Tp Hit.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
eyeing jpy pairs for long position
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by benpuzzy(m): 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
jamace:
I can not see indices on the platform. Please help.
#ENH5, #BRNH5
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by geniusbami(m): 1:03am On Jan 22, 2015
IMPORTANT NOTICE: UPDATE ON CHF

Dear Valued Client,

In light of the recent developments in the market and the exceptional volatility that has occurred due to the decision of the Swiss National Bank to abandon the EUR/CHF floor, XM would like to assure its clients once again that it has not been affected by the SNB debacle.

XM would like to remind its clients that it has always offered automatic negative balance protection.

We will continue to offer automatic negative balance protection as a commitment to our loyalty to our clients especially in turbulent times like the recent unusual movement of the EURCHF.

All clients that have incurred negative balances during the previous week have already had their negative balances reset as a commitment to our reputation and strength similar to any other case in which any negative balance might have occurred.
/8dWIWF
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 8:07am On Jan 22, 2015
benpuzzy:
#ENH5, #BRNH5
Thanks. But I can't see them on their demo platform.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by seyejohn94: 9:20am On Jan 22, 2015
give a bad trader d holygrail he 'll still lose his account...give a good trader a fairly good system, u'll think it's d holy grail...

happy trading...

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:57am On Jan 22, 2015
12ema:
FOR THE NEWBIES: HOLY GRAIL? MAYBE?

As i sit and type this, i am filled with goose pimples. I am about to share a system that i discovered online and which has completely changed my views on trading and made me achieve results that i once thought were un achievable. I am a a huge proponent of improvement of oneself or method in other to get or be better, trading or otherwise. I usually scan youtube in order to better myself and improve on my trading and a couple of years ago, i first came upon this system and i waived it aside and dismissed it as a failed trader trying to sell a system. For some reason in december last year, i decided to give it a go and backtest it with a 500 dollar real account. Using my style of money management, i turned it into a 2500 dollar account in a month. For me that is un-freaking-believable. The system has everything you can think of in a perfect trading system. Almost zero risk, donchian style breakouts, swings and the almighty trend following, all rolled into one. The narrator doesn't say all this, but after trading it for a month, i saw all these in this system. A word of warning though, i plead with you to thoroughly backtest it to death if you do decide to use it. Never ever take anyone's word. You need to be familiar with the rules. The first thing you will notice is the amount of trades you will take, and the small losses you'll have, but as with the dice game i posted a while back, you just keep rolling that dice and wait patiently. Have you ever gone fishing? i have and it sucked. I didn't actually fish but i went with friends that day, and all they did was stand in the middle of a damned stream, drinking beer, and kept tossing that freaking line over and over again. I'd rather watch wet paint get dry. But, eventually they would catch a nice bass or trout which made everything worth it. This is the exact same thing. You'll need patience though, lots of it. As a trader with some experience, i wanna say this is the closest i've ever come to trading a holy grail system. You decide for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8br7mqjYts
Thanks boss for sharing this with us. Did you also target triple of your risk in your backtest?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by zinosleek(m): 11:48am On Jan 22, 2015
naijababe:

I agree with you on pin bar and engulfing candle, they are very profitable if you have patience for their formation. inside bar is another formation worth looking at.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
House, please Get ready for the EURO interest rate today by 1;45pm Nigerian time, by 2.30pm today ECB President Draghi Holds Press Conference. Will DRAGHI DRAG EURUSD up or down today. ?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Betboss(m): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
House, please Get ready for the EURO interest rate today by 1;45pm Nigerian time, by 2.30pm today ECB President Draghi Holds Press Conference. Will DRAGHI DRAG EURUSD up or down today. ?

we are watching to see what ECB will do and what Draghi will say
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by martog: 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
just incase you don`t want to be caught up in the euro palava, GOLD still remain the preferred SAFE HAVEN....on a broader view, the uptrend is still intact!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by FOREXMARTS: 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
+112 pips today. +962 pips so far this month. No be God? I congratulate my subscribers, you know yourselves (smiles). Portfolio diversification sweet.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by drpips1(m): 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
points on why Draghi more than delivered and EUR/USD has lots more room to fall

As the ECB announced QE. Buying sovereign bonds in a Quantitative Easing program finally happened, and it happened big time. Draghi seemed determined and rightfully so.
The initial market reaction was somewhat hesitant but the euro began it’s slide. Is that all? Probably not. Here are some points about why the move is huge and why it should impact EUR/USD quite severely:
Big flows: 60 billion is more than estimates of 30-40 billion and 50 billion leaked just on the previous day. As Draghi stressed, the flows are certainly meaningful.
Big size: With the intended end date of September 2016, the program has an intended size of over 1 trillion, at the very top end of market expectations. Initial staff preparations were reportedly only at around 500 billion and the markets were moving towards 750 billion.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fatjo(m): 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mehhn..Sir Mario Draghi nd JeanClaude VanDamme resemble gan o. Am thinkin bullish on either uncle/nephew or REAL PAPA/pikin Big salute to all my ogas ina d building. All y'all put together are an angel to a newbie like me srsly
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by willscolf: 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
lucky me,my gold buy missed my stop loss by jst 2pips nd went on to hit tp of +170pips,dancing highlife.sorry i dnt post alert oo as i figure it often go agnst me weneva i do grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by wierdpsycho: 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
willscolf:
lucky me,my gold buy missed my stop loss by jst 2pips nd went on to hit tp of +170pips,dancing highlife.sorry i dnt post alert oo as i figure it often go agnst me weneva i do grin grin grin
juju dey this thread.... my eurusd hit +1478 pips TP... make I follow you dance... which song u dey play grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by willscolf: 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
wierdpsycho:
juju dey this thread.... my eurusd hit +1478 pips TP... make I follow you dance... which song u dey play grin grin
people's club by osadebe oo
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by wierdpsycho: 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
willscolf:
people's club by osadebe oo
nwannem ooooooh...... make I go pray for mario draghi... that guy move market for me tire grin grin .......2015 is year of PIPS OVERFLOW
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by willscolf: 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
wierdpsycho:

nwannem ooooooh...... make I go pray for mario draghi... that guy move market for me tire grin grin .......2015 is year of PIPS OVERFLOW
na draghi u want try,he's got d euros in his palms,he move dem weneva he wants jst mke sure u r on his side
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Sirkay78(m): 3:27am On Jan 23, 2015
Morning Mate,
fakey on oil market.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.