Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (601307 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
currentprice:

eat tire on the bold grin

time to move SL to break-even

could have bought Gbp.USD instead if not because of the reason that man above me stated grin

grin taken my share of NFP,,,,, PROFIT TAKEN ON OFF THE TABLE grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
Yes, its good to exit positive than negative.
currentprice:

grin taken my share of NFP,,,,, PROFIT TAKEN ON OFF THE TABLE grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Monday is (USA) labour day = PUBLIC HOLIDAY.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Odionastron: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
buy au at 0.6900 for a 30pips take profit.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
Capitals:
closely watching the euro for a potential buy and thinking how best to manage my EA sell

Capitals:

may need to adjust my stops on EA to make at least 100pps on one trade. its giving me conflicting signals

EurAud lost out at BE, didnt adjust to lock in 100pts, I got the euro buy though 'EN'. No regrets

For those of us still nurturing usdchf, I m bringing sl on first tp to 250pts. I will forget about the trade at this point, if it losses its +450pts to me, if it wins which I hope its + 1300pts. good luck to us.
will soon start thinking of October trades cool

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by LUCAS99: 12:45am On Sep 05, 2015
Greetings my fellow traders. I will be back to trading ending of this month after leaving forex about 2 years ago to save up money. I was able to develop an automated system that I would run on a VPS and while I sleep: let the money come to me. I have a couple of questions:

A) I will be trading at $50/per pip and sometimes $100/per pip does anyone have a personal idea trading such high lot sizes.
B) Does anyone have an idea how I can contact WINNINGWAYZ. He used to trade 10, 20 and sometimes 40 Standard lot sizes with Forex Time and InstaForex back in season 10. During same season 10 we had veterans like Naijababe, rozayx5, ayox2003, Silibaba, LaconicINC, Optimisticgondy, ForexMart, Bollinger, unclenna and so on

Here is a link to his profile: https://www.nairaland.com/winningwayz
Here is a link to his post: https://www.nairaland.com/winningwayz/posts/1
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 7:52am On Sep 05, 2015
Lol, most folks refuse to embrace the season of change , to stop making reference to the past so called veterans and move on..
Yesterday, there was something that refered to just two members of the forum as viable while refering to the others as literary fools.
Soldier come, soldier go barrack remain.
One shouldn't expect others to remain in a forum forever, life is dynamic and people who have a life move on at one point or the other.
I stumbled on this forum because i had a summer holiday and lots of free time, maybe soon i dissappear and make it happy.
Embrace change Embrace APC

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by PIPPROF(m): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2015
AK284:

perhaps they made so much monei and form a new caucus of forex millionares led by our mother in the house naijababe, it's ok they only challenge me. i really remember people like shecvyen telling me i am clueless about forex but i known the end will justify the means.

true. traders like rozayx5, last time i met him 3 months ago. he was trading 45k$ shocked shocked
dude trades only gold. even naijababe is made for life. her 10 pips is like my account cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 05, 2015
PIPPROF:

true. traders like rozayx5, last time i met him 3 months ago. he was trading 45k$ shocked shocked
dude trades only gold. even naijababe is made for life. her 10 pips is like my account cheesy
Roxayx5, that guy is my mentor...he literally opened my eyes in Forex
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 10:26am On Sep 05, 2015
LUCAS99:
Greetings my fellow traders. I will be back to trading ending of this month after leaving forex about 2 years ago to save up money. I was able to develop an automated system that I would run on a VPS and while I sleep: let the money come to me. I have a couple of questions:

A) I will be trading at $50/per pip and sometimes $100/per pip does anyone have a personal idea trading such high lot sizes.
B) Does anyone have an idea how I can contact WINNINGWAYZ. He used to trade 10, 20 and sometimes 40 Standard lot sizes with Forex Time and InstaForex back in season 10. During same season 10 we had veterans like Naijababe, rozayx5, ayox2003, Silibaba, LaconicINC, Optimisticgondy, ForexMart, Bollinger, unclenna and so on

Here is a link to his profile: https://www.nairaland.com/winningwayz
Here is a link to his post: https://www.nairaland.com/winningwayz/posts/1

Did you ever try repeatedly turning a 100-150% on a $1 or $0.5 = 1pip $200 or $500 account within a reasonable time interval.
If yes then that system you used to achieve the success would equally work for a $100= 1 pip $50k account..
There isn't any special idea or system for trading higher lots.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by AK284(m): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2015
PIPPROF:

Thank you Boss, i can't think of a better motivation than seeing a lots of testimonies from people u respect so much than someone who is so dumb to an extent of not knowing the meaning of a "condescending dolt" with a flawed perception that some people are only here to seek attention. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2015
Weekly forex trading analysis(Technical, Fundamental and Sentimental) in progress...

Remember;
IN FOREX TRADING…
1. Experience is the best teacher, and Practice makes perfect.
2. Only paltry 5% Forex traders are making consistent profit while massive 95% Forex traders are losing money on daily basis.
3. It is possible to make weekly 20% profit ROI. I have evidence. You only need 3 alerts per week.
4. You can INVEST here, http://www.forextime.com/forex-investments/investment-program/rating/2019749/
And make your 20percent profit weekly.
5. WE MAKE MONEY HERE, hit this http://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4900129 or 08039469395 or 09097156657 or 08068982819 or nostupor@yahoo.com
http://www.forextime.com/forex-investments/investment-program/rating
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by bobomee(m): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2015
BobomeeWeeklyProfit (RANKING=7)
Yes 20 percent weekly profit is possible,
Lets Us enter “mber” Months with profit of 20percent(ROI) weekly.
My 10 years (consecutive) experience in Forex trading is yielding good result. Just INVEST.
http://www.forextime.com/forex-investments/investment-program/rating/2019749/
http://www.forextime.com/forex-investments/investment-program/rating
You will smile next week.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 11:52am On Sep 05, 2015
may be when we get competent hand https://www.nairaland.com/2558074/super-moderator-defeats-scammers-spammers soon,,,,, nairaland will be free from those two above me and they will find something else doing grin grin grin,,,,,,o i forget is same person with different Id
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 05, 2015
jorel1:

Did you ever try repeatedly turning a 100-150% on a $1 or $0.5 = 1pip $200 or $500 account within a reasonable time interval.
If yes then that system you used to achieve the success would equally work for a $100= 1 pip $50k account..
There isn't any special idea or system for trading higher lots.
yeso, it is possible even a newbie can do that with high level of concentration and discipline. the problem is that most people dont stick with their system and take trading lightly.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2015
Here we come....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hope some folks enjoyed Prof. Okun's law trading strategy.
I know that WALL STREET GURUS and other HUGE FUND MANGERS (Forex traders) will not be happy with me for revealing this secret to my fellow Nigerians. This is a Forex secret during NFP and Unemployment Rate(UR) news release.
iheanyiebeneze:
NFP 173k (below expectation(buy for eu) )and UR= 5.1% (sell for eu) just came out now, prof OKUN'S law did not take place, play your cards well. any upward movement(eu) will be returned and vice versa.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by drpips1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Toks2008(m): 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hello guys.

This is Forex refuge,a world class Online Forex trainer and signal provider.

I have an intraday auto system which i have been working on for 3years to take care of online Forex investors as well as Binary option traders who have no time to sit with the chart and its capable of generating an average of 10 to 30% profit on equity monthly depending on the risk exposure.

I posted the system activity here sometime back but unfortunately there was an update on mt4 build which affected the activities so i had to do some adjustments and now back to trading with the system.

Now im not selling anything here but rather making it open for you all to observe for this month and give your feed backs.

The system is an intraday system that locks 30pips with maximum of 40pips and opens maximum of 6positions a day.

Here are the rules of the system.

Rules of trading:

The system is ideal for scalpers aiming for 10pips,very short time trader aiming for 20pips and intraday trader aiming for 30/40pips maximum.

1.Maximum of 6 positions a day which opens and closes before the end of the trading day and each position that comes up aims for maximum to of 40pips but locks in 30pips.

2.You can only have maximum of 3 positions at any point in time during the trading day.

3.Just wait for a trade to come up at anytime during the trading day by checking just before the close of 30mins candle stick at anytime during the day and place your position in same direction of the open position.

4.You can adjust your tp to 10/20/30pips but do not alter the stop loss.(there is a micro lot that comes up with the main positions to show the 10pips/20pips profit feature)

5.You can enter as many as all the positions as they come up each time aiming not more than 10-30pips.

6.When you see a pending order come up please place same with making sure you set your tp at 25pips maximum.

7.Use good money management and you can get the best result if you only keep to simple rules and use a separate account to trade this and must be an account with leverage not more than 1:20 to avoid greedy lot trading.

8. Enjoy your profits.

Happy trading.

As a practical oriented trader and signal provider,i do not indulge in paper trades so follow the real time live trading activities here.

Login MT4: 7028423
Investor's password: zprHLZ9g
Server: NewForex-Live

you dont have to down load a new mt4,just right click on an existing acount on any mt4 you have on your windows and chose open new account
then you will see list of servers so scroll down to add new broker server then copy and paste NewForex-Live.

Click scan and the server will be included then enter the account number and inv password and you will be able to view the account activities or you can go to google,com and download newforex mt4.

Please lets observe together and im not promising anything at this point.

Thanks and happy viewing.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by drpips1(m): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
FxDuke:

thanks for sharing

you welcome broh, actually find it quiet informative
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
95% of day traders don't see the chart this way.
you get to see the price and S/R clearly this way without the paying much attention to candles.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by AmeLonRo(m): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
Gap in EU. Someone said the normal thing is a retracement first. Lets go there and see...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxsly: 6:51am On Sep 07, 2015
morning traders. am on AJ and EA short. watching GJ for a signal too, heard its us and Canada bank holiday

@Capitals our last trap for Gbpchf might play out again this week. so am waiting for her there again to see what happens. maybe by tuesday open
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by FOREXMART(m): 6:55am On Sep 07, 2015
Today is bank holiday in USA and Canada. Staying on the sidelines. Good morning everybody.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 6:56am On Sep 07, 2015
#GBPJPY , buy from 176.418
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxsly: 7:00am On Sep 07, 2015
jorel1:
[b[b]]#GBPJPY[/b] , buy from 176.418
[/b]
you've got eyes sir. why not ride it down to ur level wink
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxsly: 7:01am On Sep 07, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 7:11am On Sep 07, 2015
adeniyia33:
The best cap to wear is money management...
always trade small lot sizes.

So even if i have $100k in my account i should be trading 0.10 mini lot?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 7:18am On Sep 07, 2015
fxsly:

@Capitals our last trap for Gbpchf might play out again this week. so am waiting for her there again to see what happens. maybe by tuesday open

Yep, I hope it works out fine

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.