Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,191 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (599682 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 08, 2015
Technically speaking, according to RSI(14)=85.333. GU is overbought at this level 1.5377, sell now for a 50pips take profit. rrr=1;1
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by mrikay: 8:04am On Sep 08, 2015
mrikay:

I had a buy on its last support.... But also had to enter a short when said support was shattered.... So while i am riding it down... I am HOPING for a reversal.

I may close one of the Gbp/Jpy long positions within a few minutes.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 08, 2015
Trades in green,
move stop loss to BE now,
iheanyiebeneze:
Technically speaking, according to RSI(14)=85.333. GU is overbought at this level 1.5377, sell now for a 50pips take profit. rrr=1;1
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 08, 2015
considering UJ overbought condition now,.... its like RSI owns today...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 9:02am On Sep 08, 2015
fxsly:

@Capitals our last trap for Gbpchf might play out again this week. so am waiting for her there again to see what happens. maybe by tuesday open

Working out as you speculated, nice job.

1 Share

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 9:13am On Sep 08, 2015
for those of us that still have USDCHF buy on, how about we risk 180pts on EURUSD buy, tp at 500pts. I ll advice you take just one, even though I took two. currently at 1.1179

I believe you locked in at least 450pts on the two USDCHF positions, hence we are playing with the houses' money
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 9:26am On Sep 08, 2015
GBP/NZD
SELL @ 2.443000
TP @ 2.40000
SL @ 2.45200
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2015
jamace:
GBP/NZD
SELL @ 2.443000
TP @ 2.40000
SL @ 2.45200

be careful playing opposition party with a trending market.. grin grin
on a microscopic level, 2.4299 resistance broken and retested now aiming to break current price resistance..
else it goes ahead in sell direction.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 10:27am On Sep 08, 2015
jamace:
GBP/NZD
SELL @ 2.443000
TP @ 2.40000
SL @ 2.45200

sorry for eating your money,,,,,,could be my turn next time grin grin grin and remember to shine your teeth

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 08, 2015
sell GU on rally.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 10:42am On Sep 08, 2015
jorel1:

however that level hasnt been breached since 4 years, but at market open you could buy from 1.47911 or current price.

Capitals:

yep, if the trade pans out nicely then I m hoping we ll breach that level, cos my final tp will be above it.

First tp in view, 450pts, hoping we ll take out that four year barrier. Good luck to me cheesy cheesy

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
jorel1:

be careful playing opposition party with a trending market.. grin grin
on a microscopic level, 2.4299 resistance broken and retested now aiming to break current price resistance..
else it goes ahead in sell direction.
Still a good SELL at this point. My indicator tells me so. grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
currentprice:

sorry for eating your money,,,,,,could be my turn next time grin grin grin and remember to shine your teeth
grin grin Don't worry bro. Its a game. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
take this risk with me if you can grin grin grin

BUY EUR.USD NOW AT 1.1160 SL 30PIPS,,,,,,

TP OPEN

note: bank some good pips out of this market today grin,,,, so if she take back from this trade fine but i hope not,,,,taking this trade because the pair sitting currently on mini-support,,,,,once it get broken today would be closing on bearish note..

YOU ARE THE CEO OF YOUR TRADING ACCT. MANAGE IT WELL
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
SELL EURNZD
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
Capitals:

First tp in view, 450pts, hoping we ll take out that four year barrier. Good luck to me cheesy cheesy
If price eventually get to that resistance, then its likely gonna break this time...unfortunately am not in the buy trade now..goodluck with it cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by AmeLonRo(m): 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
currentprice:

TP OPEN

note: bank some good pips out of this market today grin,,,, so if she take back from this trade fine but i hope not,,,,taking this trade because the pair sitting currently on mini-support,,,,,once it get broken today would be closing on bearish note..

YOU ARE THE CEO OF YOUR TRADING ACCT. MANAGE IT WELL

Ok, been taking some pips since yesterday. The pair is ranging...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
jorel1:
#GBPJPY , sell levels and possible high for the week

TP 450 pis
TP 780 pis

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by dorodee(m): 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
Capitals:
for those of us that still have USDCHF buy on, how about we risk 180pts on EURUSD buy, tp at 500pts. I ll advice you take just one, even though I took two. currently at 1.1179

I believe you locked in at least 450pts on the two USDCHF positions, hence we are playing with the houses' money

D Boss, me I don commot for USDCHF ooo. I left the remaining for U ogas @ d top!. Just joined the EURUSD. many thanks for the calls.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
currentprice:

TP OPEN

if you take this trade with me,,,,, please adjust SL to break-even grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
USDCAD approaching "ZONA PELUDA".
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
FxDuke:
SELL EURNZD
....if you are okay or your hand is not yet strong enough...exit trade now or else lock and ride!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by AK284(m): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
USDCAD approaching "ZONA PELUDA".
\

meaning ?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Toks2008(m): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
Toks2008:
Hello guys.

This is Forex refuge,a world class Online Forex trainer and signal provider.

I have an intraday auto system which i have been working on for 3years to take care of online Forex investors as well as Binary option traders who have no time to sit with the chart and its capable of generating an average of 10 to 30% profit on equity monthly depending on the risk exposure.

I posted the system activity here sometime back but unfortunately there was an update on mt4 build which affected the activities so i had to do some adjustments and now back to trading with the system.

Now im not selling anything here but rather making it open for you all to observe for this month and give your feed backs.

The system is an intraday system that locks 30pips with maximum of 40pips and opens maximum of 6positions a day.

Here are the rules of the system.

Rules of trading:

The system is ideal for scalpers aiming for 10pips,very short time trader aiming for 20pips and intraday trader aiming for 30/40pips maximum.

1.Maximum of 6 positions a day which opens and closes before the end of the trading day and each position that comes up aims for maximum to of 40pips but locks in 30pips.

2.You can only have maximum of 3 positions at any point in time during the trading day.

3.Just wait for a trade to come up at anytime during the trading day by checking just before the close of 30mins candle stick at anytime during the day and place your position in same direction of the open position.

4.You can adjust your tp to 10/20/30pips but do not alter the stop loss.(there is a micro lot that comes up with the main positions to show the 10pips/20pips profit feature)

5.You can enter as many as all the positions as they come up each time aiming not more than 10-30pips.

6.When you see a pending order come up please place same with making sure you set your tp at 25pips maximum.

7.Use good money management and you can get the best result if you only keep to simple rules and use a separate account to trade this and must be an account with leverage not more than 1:20 to avoid greedy lot trading.

8. Enjoy your profits.

Happy trading.

As a practical oriented trader and signal provider,i do not indulge in paper trades so follow the real time live trading activities here.

Login MT4: 7028423
Investor's password: zprHLZ9g
Server: NewForex-Live

you dont have to down load a new mt4,just right click on an existing acount on any mt4 you have on your windows and chose open new account
then you will see list of servers so scroll down to add new broker server then copy and paste NewForex-Live.

Click scan and the server will be included then enter the account number and inv password and you will be able to view the account activities or you can go to google,com and download newforex mt4.

Please lets observe together and im not promising anything at this point.

Thanks and happy viewing.

Another profitable day.

I have observed an erroneous mindset many traders have as regards a particular trading system either manual or automated And let me briefly clear one notion.

in any seemingly noticeably profitable system for a day,week or month you must understand that there is definitely something very profitable about that particular system which can be harnessed by you.

For instance the greatest feature of my auto system im proud of and can boast about anywhere in the world is the entry point. Forget the long term result but just do one thing and use that entry point to aim 10/20pips maximum and observe the greens you will see.

But many traders will want to view activity for years yet there is no guaranty that they will make same result when they start using it for manual executions.

This is why i emphasize so much on having a separate account and use the 3 main entry points to aim for 20pips maximum and the 3 reverse to make 23pips maximum and see how it goes.

Download mt4 here and log in with the details to view the live trading activities real time
http://www.newforex.com/platforms
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by frenchman2: 5:32am On Sep 09, 2015
hi folks,
spotted a double top chart formation on gbpjpy weekly chart.
neckline broken and currently being retested. my entry 185.202
see chart below for details.
let's see how it plays out.
NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 09, 2015
nennin:
i am on that trade GBP/JPY with sell other but since yesterday morning is running loss of $1600 i don't know if it will retrace this week
until dollar recieves more strength and GBP and EUR becomes weaker
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 7:18am On Sep 09, 2015
frenchman2:
hi folks,
spotted a double top chart formation on gbpjpy weekly chart.
neckline broken and currently being retested. my entry 185.202
see chart below for details.
let's see how it plays out.
NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES

i concur. lets see hw it goes
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by bayleaf(m): 7:27am On Sep 09, 2015
nennin:
but i will not close that trade
hey, hope you have a stop loss in place. gbp is basically a strong currency if you consider the fundamentals. When I saw all the pull backs in the last couple of days, I knew it was a good opportunity to go long. Just my thoughts though.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by smartdebiz(m): 8:33am On Sep 09, 2015
my forex robot is still making profits. A NL that bought it started with just 250 USD plus 100 percent brokers bonus, which equals 500 USD. Within two days, this guy is smiling with a clear profit of 54 USD. I know some gurus will tell you that is small, but do it yourself and see. Contact me on smartdebiz@gmail.com, 08165498163
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2015
smartdebiz:
my forex robot is still making profits. A NL
that bought it started with just 250 USD plus
100 percent brokers bonus, which equals
500 USD. Within two days, this guy is smiling
with a clear profit of 54 USD. I know some
gurus will tell you that is small, but do it
yourself and see. Contact me on
smartdebiz@gmail.com, 08165498163

Oya how much is ya robot?? I don't have call credit
I will buy everything so that you don't disturb again..

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.