Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (602860 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxstory(m): 9:25am On Jan 08, 2015
PIPnator:
OK guys, for anyone looking to discover how naturetalk draws S and R lines, I think this insight might help. Search online for this indicator called FRACTALS. In the chat below, you will notice the arrows signs marked A to B to C, D, E that’s the fractal indicator.
So basically what you’ll do is draw your lines from the fractals ends as either your support or resistance. This is interesting, you will notice that the A and B fractals acted as support earlier, but when it got broken, it turned to be a “turncoat resistance” for the fractals marked C.
Take a look at the fractal D; price is expected to get the spot marked F which is likely to act as resistance but if it gets broken, it becomes a “turncoat support for price to get to the spot marked G.
The chart is 4hr FTSE100. Hope this helps someone.
simply put, a change of polarity may take effect from previous support turn resistance.clean chat with pa and candle stick paterns knowledge just makes trading watch and flow easy to analyze.most people just don't know how effective pa and candle stick knowledge will change their trading style without killing their chart with bogus indicator that end up adding slow effect in making their chat to hang after loading such indiator.advice to newbie out there, study pa and candle stick pattern perfectly well and you will see why people always talk about it because it is even more easy than many thinks.some one ones said,is it because p.a and candle stick knowledge is so easy that many people doubt it.also many people are just bending their chart to suit them, they create a support where there is none and also resistance where there is none.newbies have a lot to learn,don't just listen to what people are saying, forex is not as sweet as many claim which many newbies misunderstand and rush into live trading.the word sweet should not cover your thought to think it is an over night get rich quick scheme.that word should implore you to learn the in and out of forex before engaging live.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 9:40am On Jan 08, 2015
endfx1:

Possibly a little buy to 1.1840 where i will be looking to sell.

USDCAD.....came to see my pending sell picked......fingers crossed. lipsrsealed

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 08, 2015
fxstory:
simply put, a change of polarity may take effect from previous support turn resistance.clean chat with pa and candle stick paterns knowledge just makes trading watch and flow easy to analyze.most people just don't know how effective pa and candle stick knowledge will change their trading style without killing their chart with bogus indicator that end up adding slow effect in making their chat to hang after loading such indiator.advice to newbie out there, study pa and [b]candle stick pattern perfectly well and you will see why people always talk about it because it is even more easy than many thinks.some one ones said,is it because p.a and candle stick knowledge is so easy that many people doubt [/b]it.also many people are just bending their chart to suit them, they create a support where there is none and also resistance where there is none.newbies have a lot to learn,don't just listen to what people are saying, forex is not as sweet as many claim which many newbies misunderstand and rush into live trading.the word sweet should not cover your thought to think it is an over night get rich quick scheme.that word should implore you to learn the in and out of forex before engaging live.

Word!. For those saying natruetalk is a magician, ask him to share his experience, how much he's lost and how long it took him before his account turned to black? I agree that he is a boss now, in fact, a doroboss!!! But he has paid his dues.

@ All, anyone who wishes to trade indices should not trade on any tf higher than the 4h and should only draw their S/R on the daily tf. They are too volatile and liquid to be traded on higher tf unless of course you are happy to take 300+ pips sl positions.

DJIA, could get to 17900 before heading back down and that is if it does.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by winner22: 10:47am On Jan 08, 2015
I wish to meet a very good forex trader pls I wnt to invest......... Tnks ds is my num 08064747318,08079025625 Tumise Feranmi
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
endfx1:

Possibly a little buy to 1.1840 where i will be looking to sell.

Cad......moved to BE yet another free trade.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by praxx(m): 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
winner22:
I wish to meet a very good forex trader pls I wnt to invest......... Tnks ds is my num 08064747318,08079025625 Tumise Feranmi

All the best in your search. But please whatever you do, and whenever anyone approaches you to help you trade, make sure you verify the persons trading credentials here on this thread.

Am sure am not the only one who has been scammed by a so called 'seasoned veteran trader' before.

Mercii
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Bennyhawk: 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
Word!. For those saying natruetalk is a magician, ask him to share his experience, how much he's lost and how long it took him before his account turned to black? I agree that he is a boss now, in fact, a doroboss!!! But he has paid his dues.

@ All, anyone who wishes to trade indices should not trade on any tf higher than the 4h and should only draw their S/R on the daily tf. They are too volatile and liquid to be traded on higher tf unless of course you are happy to take 300+ pips sl positions.

DJIA, could get to 17900 before heading back down and that is if it does. God Bless you ma for this insightful elucidation on indices. This has been my inner mind question for days regarding sl on daily and weekly tf because of the high volatility... More grace
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Bennyhawk: 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
I appreciate Naijababe for Her contribution... God bless you ma
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bennyhawk:
I appreciate Naijababe for Her contribution... God bless you ma

Amin o wink cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxstory(m): 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
naijababe:

DJIA, could get to 17900 before heading back down and that is if it does.
when you know your onion, many won't care to know how you were able to scale through.they just want to start it immediately without the zeal to learn it perfectly.if many fx traders tells you how much they have lost before gaining ground, you will gape your mouth.the truth of the matter is that many don't want to learn.they either learn the hard way or the easy way.maybe after spending too much, they would realize why they need learning and patient to trade forex.money they would have used to get forex materials like video, pdf, online resource, they end up trading common concept of up and down like the so called gurus made them to believe, you just need to open your mt4 platform and when price goes up, you buy, when price goes down, you sell and millions will start flowing.that is what many newbie are still doing.take the pains to learn what is risky resources in the long run.fx is not a get rich quick scheme.learn it perfectly well before you engage.this way, you won't have to dash brookers your hard earned money for too long before you start picking what the market gives you.soldier go soldier come, many enters the market just to be in it and feel among when they are suppose to wait for it to present it self before they enter.also, never ever use your live savings to trade fx, never use borrowed fund to trade fx, only use fund you are willing to loose without panic.the moment you realize this, the better your mindset will stand the test.my watch words still stands " learn forex trading even if it takes you years to perfect because the market is always there while traders are always running out".newbies be warned.don't allow the sweet sound of " i have just made 500pips from the rise or fall of oil" get you greedy, learn it so you can talk it like they do.......
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
fxstory:
when you know your onion, many will feel it is difficult to assimilate.the truth of the matter is that many don't want to learn.they either learn the hard way or the easy way.maybe after spending too much, they would realize why they need learning and patient to trade forex.money they would have used to get forex materials like video, pdf, online resource, they end up trading common concept of up and down like the so called gurus made them to believe, you just need to open your mt4 platform and when price goes up, you buy, when price goes down, you sell and millions will start flowing.that is what many newbie are still doing.take the pains to learn what is risky resources in the long run.fx is not a get rich quick scheme.learn it perfectly well before you engage.this way, you won't have to dash brookers your hard earned money for too long before you start picking what the market gives you.soldier go soldier come, many enters the market just to be in it and feel among when they are suppose to wait for it to present it self before they enter.also, never ever use your live savings to trade fx, never use borrowed fund to trade fx, only use fund you are willing to loose without panic.the moment you realize this, the better yout mindset will stand the test.my watch words still stands " l[b]earn forex trading even if it takes you years to perfect because the market is always there while traders are always running out".newbies be warned.don't allow the sweet sound of " i have just made 500pips from the rise or fall of oil" get you greedy, learn it so you can talk it like they do.[/b]......

Well said, in addition, when you think of how much you can lose rather than how much you can gain you are truly on your way to trading success.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
hmnmm.... +1000 @fxstory
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
naijababe:

Well said, in addition, when you think of how much you can lose rather than how much you can gain you are truly on your way to trading success.

Hello Mam.....how's the going?

Bless You.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
endfx1:

Hello Mam.....how's the going?

Bless You.

Hi son grin Can't complain smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxstory(m): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
naijababe:

that is just one aspect in forex many need to be aware of.when you know how much you will loose in a trade and have the mindset to allow it be part of your psychology, then you are ready to move on to the next stage.if you are aware that you will loss 50 pips in a particular trade and maybe it is worth $10 loss with a mindset that i have made it out as part of what i will loose for the trade without panic,then the next stage is not far.though the decision to trade should be valid for you to snipe.when the trade present itself in confluence with all your validity check,strong momentum, then why not risk the $10 to see the outcome.that is the psychology in forex trading.no one can predict the market, let the market give you the sign by presenting it self with some valid reason to enter, not you jumping in just because you see a candle moving up or moving down like jet and you pull the trigger at where there is no valid set up..soldier go, soldier come.if fx is that simple means to make millions overnight, a broker will not organise seminars and make tutorial on how to make money trading against them.does that make sense to you( newbies).
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
Know these patterns by heart and use then at support and resistance always.

http://www.technicaltradingindicators.com/product_images/o/811/40_major_candlestick_patterns__43553_zoom.png

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by infofirst(m): 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
infofirst:

Am still waiting till dax wil retest d support dat is likely to becom resistance @968*/975* for a sell. I dont wanna miss d down move oh if its real.
It was a blast tru n tins turnin bulish again but watchin...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
infofirst:

It was a blast tru n tins turnin bulish again but watchin...

Never say never, let's see what candies NFP will bring tomorrow wink
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
NFP will be super interesting tomorrow.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by benpuzzy(m): 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
Una wellu done
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by FOREXMARTS: 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
naijababe:
NFP will be super interesting tomorrow.

I can imagine. Will set my eye on gold to see how it responds. Good evening Big Sis.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
FOREXMARTS:

I can imagine. Will set my eye on gold to see how it responds. Good evening Big Sis.

Howdy man, wassup now?

@ thread, I am selling DJIA again, third time lucky again perhaps cheesy

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Bennyhawk: 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
naijababe:
Know these patterns by heart and use then at support and resistance always.

http://www.technicaltradingindicators.com/product_images/o/811/40_major_candlestick_patterns__43553_zoom.png
Always there ... Eku ise ma
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Sunnycliff(m): 7:05am On Jan 09, 2015
I have to join The moving train
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by honeric01(m): 9:34am On Jan 09, 2015
FOREXMARTS:

Oga Mart, my phone packed up hence the reason i have been missing, phone at I-cell for now. embarassed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2015
Still on the sell from last night, I will exit if 17920 is exceeded, otherwise I will probably be carrying this forward into net week.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
Am into Forex in 2015 for a very big profit making in JESUS NAME.....AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
naijababe:
Still on the sell from last night, I will exit if 17920 is exceeded, otherwise I will probably be carrying this forward into net week.

Closed at BE. Will back next week jare.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by benpuzzy(m): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
naijababe:

Please Ma'am, has this instrument closed for the week?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
benpuzzy:

Please Ma'am, has this instrument closed for the week?

No, it won't close until 9pm or so. But I have given up for this week jare.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Karleb(m): 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hi traders,please what is the perfect chart period for people who stay in a trade for less than 30min?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by drpips1(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
Karleb:
Hi traders,please what is the perfect chart period for people who stay in a trade for less than 30min?

30M, H1 and H4 depends on how well the currencies in question trend

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.