Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (599564 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
austey10:

@ docus,I am humbled.It took me years of practise and enough screen hours.

ur chart says it all. once again good work.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxstory(m): 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
FxDuke:
day trading or swing trading or longterm trading is good for trending narkets but what if its ranging? this where you need intraday trading on lower TFs like 1mins, and 5mins. lots of traders incure highest number of loss in a RANGE market.
most traders also incures the highest rate of loss on lower time frame like 1minute,5 minutes
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxstory(m): 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
fxbomovi:
it's easy to say plan your trade and trade your plan...but in d real trading, it can be frustrating at times most especially if a winning trade with just few pips to hit profit suddenly turns and hits B.E or S.L.

in such scenario, u will feel abandoning your plan.
this is why the first thing to note before taking any trade is to consider the loss before profit.when you have it in your mind that you can afford to lose that trade and spare it for the trade, you develop your emotions to your trading psychology
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Salimney(m): 7:27am On Apr 12, 2015
endfx1:
@Thread....I wish i can post trade calls and analysis here more often like i do on fta whatsapp group..

By the grace of God we had it so awesome this week with pips harvest in 100's..

If interested plz join by sending a pm to Sojman @ +234 810 321 5441

Some of our positions during the week below.

See you there..

Good day sir, I am joining the group right now. See me there...........
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Why is FTA dry...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Why is FTA dry...
market is closed for now. grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Why is FTA dry...
Rehearsing at the corner, preparatory to jumping into the ring. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 2:42am On Apr 13, 2015
GBP/AUD
BUY @ 1.91110
TP @ 1.95500
SL @ 1. 90000

Note: Trade may take 3 -5 days before hitting TP. So, be patient.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 4:38am On Apr 13, 2015
jamace:
GBP/AUD
BUY @ 1.91110
TP @ 1.95500
SL @ 1. 90000

Note: Trade may take 3 -5 days before hitting TP. So, be patient.

Nice R:R....keep it up sir
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 5:39am On Apr 13, 2015
endfx1:

Nice R:R....keep it up sir
Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by seyejohn94: 7:18am On Apr 13, 2015
seyejohn94:

This is how i wanna play gold... I want gold to close below 1204.0 den d next candle can close above it...if d above criteria is met will risk 5% on gold buy tp will b 1223.0...

Still bullish biased on gold... Holding my trade of last week... Though i triggered earlier dan usual...well if u haven't joined d bulls, u can wait for a close above 1204.2 to trigger with 50pips stp tp @ 1223.0 and probably a quite ambitious tp @ 1241.7 which is quite possible...

Follow ur system not ur emotions....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by frenchman2: 8:57am On Apr 13, 2015
bonjour a tous!
went short on silver at 16.370
let's see how it plays
NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 13, 2015
Morning market
sell usdchf now at 0.9830, tp=0.9790 rrr=1;1
Also sell USDJPY now at 120.66 tp=120.30. rrr=1;1
Make sure you sell usdcad at 1.2666 if it gets there in the next 2hours. tp=1.2600 rrr=1;1

I Plan my TRADE and Trade my PLAN.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 13, 2015
There are some adjustments to DEMO CONTEST of FOREXTIME.
I GOT THIS EMAIL FROM FOREXTIME.
Take a look at it.

The Forex Factor Demo Contest starts on April 13th, 2015

Hi Iheanyi Ebenezer,
Have you registered for the Forex Factor demo contest? Register now and don’t miss your chance to win the grand prize of $3,000 in a real trading account, or one of the 7 runner-up prizes amounting up to $2,600!
The demo contest will run for two weeks, from 13.04.2015 to 24.04.2015 and gives you a great opportunity to win real money by trading in a risk-free demo environment.*

All you have to do is:

1. Login to MYFXTM
2. Select “FOREX CONTESTS”
3. Register and start trading!
END

JUST CLICK MY SIGNATURE NOW AND REGISTER.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2015
Make sure you move stoploss to BE as soon as market moves 20pips in your favour.
today is monday00000000
iheanyiebeneze:
Morning market
Make sure you sell usdcad at 1.2666 if it gets there in the next 2hours. tp=1.2600 rrr=1;1

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2015
am waiting to buy EURGBP at 0.7220 if it gets there before the end of this hour, tp= 0.7250. rrr=1;1
volume seem to be low today.

Move stoploss to BE at close of hour
PRICE ACTION is VERY POWERFUL.
enjoy your dollars.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by toppy1234: 10:24am On Apr 13, 2015
Good morning Bro, pls what's your view on EurUsd, Thanks

iheanyiebeneze:
am waiting to buy EURGBP at 0.7220 if it gets there before the end of this hour, tp= 0.7250. rrr=1;1
volume seem to be low today.

Move stoploss to BE at close of hour
PRICE ACTION is VERY POWERFUL.
enjoy your dollars.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:

There are some adjustments to DEMO CONTEST of FOREXTIME.
I GOT THIS EMAIL FROM FOREXTIME.
Take a look at it.

The Forex Factor Demo Contest starts on April 13th, 2015

Hi Iheanyi Ebenezer,
Have you registered for the Forex Factor demo contest? Register now and don’t miss your chance to win the grand prize of $3,000 in a real trading account, or one of the 7 runner-up prizes amounting up to $2,600!
The demo contest will run for two weeks, from 13.04.2015 to 24.04.2015 and gives you a great opportunity to win real money by trading in a risk-free demo environment.*

All you have to do is:

1. Login to MYFXTM
2. Select “FOREX CONTESTS”
3. Register and start trading!
END

JUST CLICK MY SIGNATURE NOW AND REGISTER.
I can't login to the contest platform.

what is the problem
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 247vip(m): 10:34am On Apr 13, 2015
tociano009:
Good evening my brother and sister,My name is oluwatosin I am a newbies and I have pass through babypips, but I can not still understand it like that, pls I will be happy if somebody can help me out because I just open demo account with instaforex and xm but I dont know how to do anything there, pls I need your help sirs and mas

Contact 08106210084 for strategy and tutorials on how to trade.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 247vip(m): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2015
Get the best strategy for Random Index from stakeeon and start making big profit.
Call: 08106210084
Whats app: 08160898051
www.stakeeon..com

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by adeniyia33(m): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2015
RE: ORANGE SELLER-
CREDIT: NAIJA BABE

Wao! The orange seller woke up today started selling the EXOTIC.. Fingers crossing....Look out for the season 2 of the episode after the close of trade
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 13, 2015
adeniyia33:
RE: ORANGE SELLER-
CREDIT: NAIJA BABE

Wao! The orange seller woke up today started selling the EXOTIC.. Fingers crossing....Look out for the season 2 of the episode after the close of trade

Episode two ke? From you or me? It won't be from me o.

@ Thread, just sold GJ with 50 pips sl and bought DJIA also with 50 pips sl. TP around 173.xx and 183xx respectively.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by adeniyia33(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2015
NAIJA BABE,
from me ni oooo.. I just enter Gold position ... So the outcome of my order at the end of the trade is what I pre tagged Episode 2...lolz

naijababe:

Episode two ke? From you or me? It won't be from me o.

@ Thread, just sold GJ with 50 pips sl and bought DJIA also with 50 pips sl. TP around 173.xx and 183xx respectively.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2015
adeniyia33:
NAIJA BABE,
from me ni oooo.. I just enter Gold position ... So the outcome of my order at the end of the trade is what I pre tagged Episode 2...lolz

Dabbling into exotics is not the problem, ignoring oranges completely for exotic fruit is the real yawa! May the force be with you wink

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by adeniyia33(m): 11:47am On Apr 13, 2015
Amen oooooo. I don enter this atlantic no complaint.. all I need now is Rod of Moses to part ds sea..%#$GBAMS&
naijababe:

Dabbling into exotics is not the problem, ignoring oranges completely for exotic fruit is the real yawa! May the force be with you wink
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 13, 2015
adeniyia33:
Amen oooooo. I don enter this atlantic no complaint.. all I need now is Rod of Moses to part ds sea..%#$GBAMS&

grin grin grin grin The rod is your hand, timing is key! Use your rod well.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
let me explain.
toppy1234:

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
My view on EURUSD,
EU has a very long Zigzag on my 1hour tf. my holy grail cannot catch-up with it today or even tomorrow, i have to wait till Wednesday or so for EU to make a final downward move and establish a price action(A), and consolidate at (B), then (A) becomes my level to reverse the downward move while (B) becomes my level to reverse the upward move. My take profit becomes the level of 14DMA at the point of entering the market.
For now, am with UJ and UCHF thats where my trading STRATEGY is playing out,
I PLAN my trade and TRADE my PLAN.
Thanks
toppy1234:

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
Contact Gideon of Forextime or Wilfred or any of their account managers, they will explain to you. Thanks
fxbomovi:
I can't login to the contest platform.

what is the problem
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by drpips1(m): 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
I hope this help some newbie traders out there, or someone stucked up in the middle of nowhere cool

Over the years I’ve done extensive modeling in all three areas, and I now disagree slightly with our conclusions in
1990. First, I would argue that trading psychology accounts for 100% of success. Why? This conclusion is based on two
findings. First, people generally are programmed to do everything the wrong way. They have internal biases that seem to lead them to do the exact opposite of what is required for success. For example, if you are the most important factor in
your trading, you should spend the most time working on yourself, but the majority of people totally ignore the “you”
factor in their success. Read over the checklists in this part that deal with good trading. If you’ve worked extensively in all the
areas listed, you are probably very successful and are certainly a rarity.
Second, every task I model requires that I find the beliefs, mental states, and mental strategies that are involved. All three
ingredients are purely psychological, and so it’s hard not to conclude that everything is psychological. I now think that there are five components to trading well:
1. The trading process. The things you need to do on a day-to-day basis to be a good trader.
2. The wealth process. Exploring your relationship with money and why you do or do not have enough to trade
with. For example, most people believe that they win the money game by having the most toys and that they
can have it all right now if their monthly payments are low enough. This means that they save zero dollars and
are over their heads in debt. If this is you, it also means that you don’t have enough money to trade.
3. Developing and maintaining a business plan to guide your trading. Trading is as much a business as
is any other area. The entry requirements are much easier because all you have to do is deposit money in
an account, sign a few forms, and start trading. However, the entry requirements for successful trading
require that you master all the areas listed here. That requires a lot of commitment, which most people do
not have. Instead, they want trading to be easy, fast, and very profitable.
14 PART 1: Working on Yourself
4. Developing a system. People often consider their system to be the magic secret for picking the right
stocks or commodities. In reality, entry into the market is one of the least important aspects of good trading.
The keys to a moneymaking system are elements such as determining your objectives and the way you exit a position.
5. Position sizing to meet your objectives. We’ve discovered through our simulation games that 100 people at the end of a set of 50 trades will have 100 different equities. (They all get the same 100 trade results). This extreme variability of performance can be attributed to
only two factors: how much they risked on each trade (i.e., position sizing) and the personal psychology that determined their position sizing decision.
Based on the five components of trading well, rate yourself
by asking the following questions:
.... How well have I mastered the discipline of trading well each day? Do I do a daily self-analysis or a daily
mental rehearsal to begin each day? If not, why not? I will give you a lot of ideas about how to improve in
this area in the remainder of this book.
.... Do I really have enough money for trading to make sense? If you do not, you probably need to work on
yourself and the wealth process.
.... Do I have a working business plan to guide my trading? If you don’t, you are not alone. We estimate
that only about 5% of traders have a written business plan. Then again, perhaps you’ve heard that only about
5% to 10% of all traders are really successful. The next part of this book will guide you toward developing this
kind of working document.
.... Do I have a set of objectives thoroughly written out to guide my trading? Most people don’t. How can
you develop a system to meet your objectives without having objectives?
The Components of Trading Well 15
.... How much attention have I paid to the “how much” factor, position sizing? Do I have a plan for position
sizing my system to meet my objectives? It is through position sizing that you either meet or fail to meet your
objectives.
.... How much time do I spend working on myself? You have to overcome your psychological issues
and develop the discipline necessary to carry out the processes described above, which are necessary
for success.
Most of the items described here could be the topic for an entire book. However, my intention was to give you an
overview of what is required for successful trading, and my job as a coach is to find talented people and coach them on
following the fundamentals I’ve described them here.

Adapted from Super Trader-Van Tharp

Do an Honest Self-Appraisal

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by toppy1234: 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
Thanks
iheanyiebeneze:
My view on EURUSD,
EU has a very long Zigzag on my 1hour tf. my holy grail cannot catch-up with it today or even tomorrow, i have to wait till Wednesday or so for EU to make a final downward move and establish a price action(A), and consolidate at (B), then (A) becomes my level to reverse the downward move while (B) becomes my level to reverse the upward move. My take profit becomes the level of 14DMA at the point of entering the market.
For now, am with UJ and UCHF thats where my trading STRATEGY is playing out,
I PLAN my trade and TRADE my PLAN.
Thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
take profit hit everywhere.
iheanyiebeneze:
Morning market

i plan my trade and trade my plan

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.