Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (600406 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 28, 2015
EmmanuelD1st:
Hello madam, it seems they don't accept traders from Nigeria...do they?

No they don't as far as I know
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:44am On Apr 28, 2015
Shevychen2:
EZEIGBO may have sounded crazy but in every nonsense there is sense.

Like I always say here, you are better off leaving your money in a savings account than following some crazy forex rules that are nothing but rubbish theories. For example, why risk only 1% of your $500 account trading a system where your stoploss is rarely above 30pips? Or trading microlots on a $10k account? Or trading daily charts when you have less than $5k?

Money management must be done with sense. However, taking huge stupid risks like for example using a standard lot on account that is less than $1k is crazy and must not be encouraged. Which is what I think most people here are against.

SENSIBLE use of risk and COMPOUNDING is the key to success in this business. Even the George Soros mentioned took those risks after careful calculations and perfect understanding of what a loss will do to him. You are deceiving yourself if you think he took those positions with everything he has in the bank.
This is why traders should stop reading forex books and focus more on financial, economic, mathematical books. Sure calculations don't exist in the forex market, it a purely chaotic random walk. A markhov chain stochastic distribution using time forecasting calculus methods on major fin instruments, show that the probability of predicting the market right is 0.654%. Let me give you a casr scenario, after the 2008 crash, the fed. reserve announced bailouts, U.S deficits were to be financed by 30 yr bond and treasury yield notes; the dollar was bound to be bullish, not even the devil could stop it. Lo!! and behold!!! the dollar fell in value, and the euro, gbp crosses kept soaring, most speculators lost out. once again Affirming, the markets are truly random.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 8:50am On Apr 28, 2015
^^ Markets are random yes. Doesn't mean you should be preaching your kind of gospel. Well done o and good luck.

To anyone tempted to buy into that gospel, be sure you have enough money to waste. Una well done.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2015
Mr Eze I think you've said enough pls let the thread serve its purpose. If you have more to say pls do open a new thread for it. And goodluck with that.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:04am On Apr 28, 2015
Owliver:
Mr Eze I think you've said enough pls let the thread serve its purpose. If you have more to say pls do open a new thread for it. And goodluck with that.
all my posts are related to the fin. market, i have the right to air and defend my views do far i do not derail or break any rules. I also think you've said enough, if you want to engage me in a financial discuss[which i bet you wouldn't dare] kindly open a thread.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 9:07am On Apr 28, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
all my posts are related to the fin. market, i have the right to air and defend my views do far i do not derail or break any rules. I also think you've said enough, if you want to engage me in a financial discuss[which i bet you wouldn't dare] kindly open a thread.
this is an alert thread not financial market discussion thread. Even if we deviate its done minimal but you have been coming for too long. Am not discussing anything with you. Don't derail the thread any further that's all I ask. Have a great day.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:08am On Apr 28, 2015
Shevychen2:
^^ Markets are random yes. Doesn't mean you should be preaching your kind of gospel. Well done o and good luck.

To anyone tempted to buy into that gospel, be sure you have enough money to waste. Una well done.
I have spoken nothing but the truth. if i have made any false assertions please kindly point to it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 9:09am On Apr 28, 2015
and pls house am sure he's made up so let those who have opposite views as against his should lock up for the sake of the sanity of this thread thank you all lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2015
Owliver:
this is an alert thread not financial market discussion thread. Even if we deviate its done minimal but you have been coming for too long. Am not discussing anything with you. Don't derail the thread any further that's all I ask. Have a great day.
my views were stated in peace. Then some folks came to refute it, and i am defending them If they continue to refute, i shall continue defending.
Selah
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 9:14am On Apr 28, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
my views were stated in peace. Then some folks came to refute it, and i am defending them If they continue to refute, i shall continue defending.
Selah
hmm Ok I understand.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by micynute94(m): 9:23am On Apr 28, 2015
naijababe:

I won't sell EA, not unlesss it clears 13720

Same thought ma'am but ama thinking if it doesn't clear that level before 2pm i doubt there would any significant down movement.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by micynute94(m): 9:29am On Apr 28, 2015
EA look tempting though...
Would v taken a LONG on E/C but the way its moving.. Hian....
Lets c wat 10.30 WAT will bring.. Just hope those pair take me along for the ride when they are ready.. Don't wanna be torned between letting go of a trade with potential profit or jumping on a fast moving train, might just break a leg..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by hegelian: 9:45am On Apr 28, 2015
Owliver:
you cant cowe someone into not saying his mind just because he is not saying what u want to hear.. he his entitled to his opinions and u cant do a damn thing about it, so bros save it and free the guy and if you cant stand his opinions simply ignore it

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 9:51am On Apr 28, 2015
hegelian:

you cant cowe someone into not saying his mind just because he is not saying what u want to hear.. he his entitled to his opinions and u cant do a damn thing about it, so bros save it and free the guy and if you cant stand his opinions simply ignore it
K
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by leopower(m): 10:25am On Apr 28, 2015
gud morning all, something is cooking on EUR/AUD. but i still need confirmation on 1hr TF.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 28, 2015
sell EURGBP now for a 40pips take profit.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 28, 2015
dere is joy/ happiness trading one or two pair preferably EU. Another EU buy from 1,0880 on point. hmm 1 hour flow, d golden timeframe to successful trading.

I discovered something newly on VOLUME am still observing . It tells me d most traders. if buyers outweighs sellers > yes price MUST go up & vice versa

I opened dis trade around 9pm yesterday with 30 pips sl (when volume has died) & dis tin keep saying buyers are still dorminant & despite price nearing my stop by 9 pips, I didn't closed but price reversed dis morning.
if it appears on 5min, price will shake by 15-20 pips which is a retracement on 1hour . Let me not even talk of daily/4h tf cos am not interested in waiting for 200-500 pips trade to mature cos i will be starting with small capital

Anytime i say ok let me go against it, it got my trades burnt . NO BE HOLYGRAIL BABA GOD DASH ME SO.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 11:07am On Apr 28, 2015
Capitals:

Looks like its profit taking thursday for me, 3rd tp usdcad in view
when spread delays profit taking...SMH

audchf after waiting patiently for over 2 wks, 2nd tp close. wondering when and if we ll get to 3rd tp

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 28, 2015
GJ playing put nicely, my preference on EA is still a buy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by micynute94(m): 11:35am On Apr 28, 2015
Took a short trade on U/C for 20 pips both SL n TP...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by leopower(m): 11:41am On Apr 28, 2015
naijababe:
GJ playing put nicely, my preference on EA is still a buy
morning aunty, longest time. u just forget ur guy here. grin cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 28, 2015
leopower:

morning aunty, longest time. u just forget ur guy here. grin cheesy

Look who's talking? Ai tete mu ole, ole fe mu oloko grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 28, 2015
DJIA is really forming sha, it has refused to break 18015..........still holding the sell from yesterday sha.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
naijababe:
DJIA is really forming sha, it has refused to break 18015..........still holding the sell from yesterday sha.

might gets to 17700 sha who knows. Didn't check my volume spy cam live so too late lol. Auntie i sent u message on whatapp few days ago. i will send it dis Friday.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by micynute94(m): 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
@ naijababe..
Can u c wat that son of a ***** is doing @ E/A.. stylishly moving down....
Haven't reached the support am expecting though but could v make cool profit had i enter early.. Been battling between entering n not entering... Quite frustrating..
E/C z also f**king up.. Stylishly moving up in a turtle ranger style... U d thought it was ranging.. who knows...
Today ehnnnn.. e be as e take b
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
micynute94:
@ naijababe..
Can u c wat that son of a ***** is doing @ E/A.. stylishly moving down....
Haven't reached the support m expecting though but could v make cool profit had i enter early.. Been battling between entering n not entering... Quit frustrating..
E/C z also f**king up.. Stylishly moving up in a turtle ranger style... U d thought it was ranging.. who knows...
Today ehnnnn.. e be as e take b

grin grin grin I have had two buys hit sl so I am ignoring it until it breaks 13720
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
mutik1977:

might gets to 17700 sha who knows. Didn't check my volume spy cam live so too late lol. Auntie i sent u message on whatapp few days ago. i will send it dis Friday.

Yeah I got it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by micynute94(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
naijababe:

grin grin grin I have had two buys hit sl so I am ignoring it until it breaks 13720

ALRIGHT.. MA'AM...
No point in catching a falling knife... Atleast breaking the said level would give a bit of assurance. Though it's almost reaching its Average Daily Range (+/- 25%) n i doubt any significant move downward if reached. ... esp in a LOVELY N CLEAR PATTERN..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by micynute94(m): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
Seems there's a news for cad pair @ 13.45 WAT..
wanna buy cad/jpy.... seems it has broken its current high...
Will probably use 1/5 of my normal lot size cos of the news... If d news favour my trade laa so.... ehnnn.. will c
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Closed that DJIA sell and bought with 30 pips sl
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by frenchman2: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
Owliver:
nice job sire.
Ah nice job? Let it hit tp first oh.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
sold EU@0925 sl 30 chart 5min

NB trying to go against my system (no signal yet on 1h & d volume tin). let me see if will work by luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.