Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (600629 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
jorel1:
I have seen very good traders,they have their good times and they have their bad times ,however i think if you really want to help people you could equally post those secret signals here as well for all to see except its for a fee then that i can understand..... although i am against people trading based on trading signals
if i may ask why dont you want to post it here? why is it so special
can't you see that he is using a $3000 demo account... real trader use rea
accounts unlike the useless scammer
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
currentprice:
trade of the day grin,,,,,

SELL EUR.NZD now @ 1.6654 SL 70 PIPS or stand out when today's high taken out.

TP OPEN

you are the ceo of your trading acct. manage it well

grin time to celebrate Eid,,,,, my village network too bad grin

is not going to be bad idea to take what left on the table now.

All position close

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
Shevychen2:

Maybe it's because we are too busy gambling wink wink

i thought everyone has run to Whatsapp grin

my guest mode will be activate back next week grin grin grin,,,,,
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

can't you see that he is using a $3000 demo account... real trader use rea
accounts unlike the useless scammer

Dear Sir,

I don't think it is proper to insult someone you've not met before.

Let us assume its a demo account, didn't it prove to you that the signal is working?

Because you can't do it does not mean another man can't do it.

That you can't deposit $3,000 into forex does not mean I can't.

Please be civilised and learn to talk.

FYI I'm trading with a live account.

Cheers.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2015
#GBPJPYAUD carrying over long position till next week.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by mrikay: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
jorel1:
#GBPJPYAUD carrying over long position till next week.

You mean Gbp/Jpy Is it not over bought as it is?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by beejaay: 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
currentprice:

abeg no con join us the watcher ooooooo grin grin grin grin wathcing the drama is fun itself
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
Technically yes it is ,but there is a driving force [a currency pair can not be over bought when there is a fundamental factor pushing it higher, it keeps undermining the usefulness of technicals] pushing it higher ,moreover if it were overbought in this sense ,then todays bear move would have sent it much lower. a new high is anticipated in the coming week, hence i guess todays dip might be its last visit to the 191.Bleep area.
Just my take
mrikay:

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by namdo(m): 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
beejaay:

abeg no con join us the watcher ooooooo grin grin grin grin wathcing the drama is fun itself
tongue
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
currentprice:

Lol... Let real traders and market owners carry on while I continue Gambling and learning how to trade smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
mrikay:

Those pairs have a higher chance of going down.. What happened this evening was big sharks taking out tight stops. But obey your charts that's most important.

Of course my opinion as a supposed alert beggar doesn't mean much. grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
Thank God for a successful week.

I don close trade for the week.

Don't let any one discourage you.

Forex is real and you can make profit from it if you understand the market.

Once they can't do it, they'll tell you it can't be done.

I made a deposit of $3000 on the 15th. See the balance for yourself.

last pix is my profit for today.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
Chairman, even if i would advice a particular entry-alert hungry folk in this thread to subscribe to your entry alerts, i wouldn't encourage my friends to do so because of some pitfalls i observed.
you gain very little pips on each trade ,for example your GBPJPY executed at 13:45 ,you gained only 13 pips makes me wonder what your exist or stoploss strategy was considering the volatility associated with that pair.... even if you trade GBPJPY on 1 minute chart you still need stoploss of at least 15+spread.

mmse:
Thank God for a successful week.

I don close trade for the week.

Don't let any one discourage you.

Forex is real and you can make profit from it if you understand the market.

Once they can't do it, they'll tell you it can't be done.

I made a deposit of $3000 on the 15th. See the balance for yourself.

last pix is my profit for today.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
jorel1:
Chairman, even if i were to advice a particular entry-alert hungry folk in this thread to subscribe to your entry alerts, i wouldn't encourage my friends to do so because of some pitfalls i observed.
you gain very little pips on each trade ,for example your GBPJPY executed at 13:45 ,you gained only 13 pips makes me wonder what your exist or stoploss strategy was considering the volatility associated with that pair.... even if you trade GBPJPY on 1 minute chart you still need stoploss of at least 15+spread.

when I accused him of using demo acct... grin see as he vex.... scammers looking for whatsapp mugu
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
jorel1:
Chairman, even if i would advice a particular entry-alert hungry folk in this thread to subscribe to your entry alerts, i wouldn't encourage my friends to do so because of some pitfalls i observed.

Sir. little drops of water makes the ocean (abi na how dem De talk am self?...lol)

Sometimes when I'm driving and sure market presents itself, I place my trade and take the little profit I see without SL (my decision though).

waiting to get a big profit in one trade is dicey.

I'm contented with the little I see.

Anyway I'm human. Don't think I don't makes loses too.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by AK284(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
Technically yes it is ,but there is a driving force [a currency pair can not be over bought when there is a fundamental factor pushing it higher, it keeps undermining the usefulness of technicals] pushing it higher ,moreover if it were overbought in this sense ,then todays bear move would have sent it much lower. a new high is anticipated in the coming week, hence i guess todays dip might be its last visit to the 191.Bleep area.
Just my take

@jorel1
Abeg wetin be the fundamental wei dey drive this pair(G/J) up ?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2015
combination of news report coming from England , most especially Report from the central bank president last Tuesday.,it could also be some insider information.
Although, The big institutions interprete the News differently from the way small traders does.
However , the major fundamental is the strength of the GBP.

AK284:
Just my take

@jorel1
Abeg wetin be the fundamental wei dey drive this pair(G/J) up ?

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pocoapoco88: 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
mmse:

Sir. little drops of water makes the ocean (abi na how dem De talk am self?...lol)

Sometimes when I'm driving and sure market presents itself, I place my trade and take the little profit I see without SL (my decision though).

waiting to get a big profit in one trade is dicey.... Yes,bt trading witout sl is suicide
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
pocoapoco88:
waiting to get a big profit in one trade is dicey.... Yes,bt trading witout sl is suicide

Yes its suicide but not entirely suicidal when you check all the variables are in place and that they favour you. And you're sure there is no news coming soon.

You definitely won't lose.

Besides I didn't trade it for long
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by ayox2003: 4:57am On Jul 18, 2015
mmse:

Yes its suicide but not entirely suicidal when you check all the variables are in place and that they favour you. And you're sure there is no news coming soon.

You definitely won't lose.

Besides I didn't trade it for long

You're best ignored.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 5:32am On Jul 18, 2015
But i think a trader who knows what he is doing should know a particular currency pair is capable of moving a certain number of pips from his order position.

So its not dicey

mmse:

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Justiyke4u: 9:08am On Jul 18, 2015
mrikay:

I think is in an overbought condition and we may see a bearish signal soon

Meanwhile has sanity returned to this thread? Is been ages
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
Like i always say, never wish or hope for any thing in the market, just follow the money until your system tells you otherwise.
For me, i follow the buyers for now..

Justiyke4u:
I think is in an overbought condition and we may see a bearish signal soon

Meanwhile has sanity returned to this thread? Is been ages
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by gigfx: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Going short on EJ @ market opening.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Justiyke4u: 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
jorel1:
Like i always say, never wish or hope for any thing in the market, just follow the money until your system tells you otherwise.
For me, i follow the buyers for now..

is not a wish or hope. On the daily tf price is currently on the overbought condition on stochastics with the indecision candle (doji) that formed at market close on Friday and as a result of that profit will be taken which could result in a pull back and meanwhile the window (gap) created 2 weeks ago is not yet closed. Failure of price to close such window could lead to price finding resistance (which is already happening) at that level.

Note that in Fx people use probable words and not certainty words. This is because in Fx everything is a probability so when I used the phrase I think it is an expression of subjective opinion because what I say is what I see which may be different from what another is seeing but thanks though I wish you could explain what you meant by follow the money I like the idea
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
Renko charts: Is any one still using it?
I observed that it is very good BUT poor network in my area doesn't allow the chart to work effectively.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
Well, when it begins descent i will follow..nonetheless if the buying power supersedes that of the sellers it will just break through that resistance.. when i used indicators in the past, i have seen the stochastic cross as high as the 80 level and price just kept on going until its tired..everything is possible in the market.

Follow the money: the money is in the current trend. angry
Justiyke4u:
is not a wish or hope. On the daily tf price is currently on the overbought condition on stochastics with the indecision candle (doji) that formed at market close on Friday and as a result of that profit will be taken which could result in a pull back and meanwhile the window (gap) created 2 weeks ago is not yet closed. Failure of price to close such window could lead to price finding resistance (which is already happening) at that level.

Note that in Fx people use probable words and not certainty words. This is because in Fx everything is a probability so when I used the phrase I think it is an expression of subjective opinion because what I say is what I see which may be different from what another is seeing but thanks though I wish you could explain what you meant by follow the money I like the idea

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
every lunch time hour for each of the major markets,namely the London, Tokyo, and New York, you will see signs of market reversal, because these professional traders who have the ability to influence market, need to square their positions so that they can go out for lunch.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
jorel1:
Well, when it begins descent i will follow..nonetheless if the buying power supersedes that of the sellers it will just break through that resistance.. when i used indicators in the past, i have seen the stochastic cross as high as the 80 level and price just kept on going until its tired..everything is possible in the market.

Follow the money: the money is in the current trend. angry
stop forcing your views down anyone's throat.... speculates only make up 5% of the fx market..... 95% of liquidity comes from Cen. Banks and Large Corps who just want to hedge out business costs..... all this smart money ish is just bullshit.......
cc shevychen2
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
i dont know who is talking about speculation or liquidity . when has an open discussion or personal view turned out to be a forced view (Its becomes a forced view only if you accepted it)
(even your statement speculates only make up 5% of the fx market..... 95% of liquidity comes from Cen. Banks and Large Corps who just want to hedge out business costs is as well a speculation on the market shocked shocked) you went totally offpoint.
So why not take your accumulated anger or hot temper elsewhere better still use it to scare your kids at home. grin grin grin

EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

stop forcing your views down anyone's throat.... speculates only make up 5% of the fx market..... 95% of liquidity comes from Cen. Banks and Large Corps who just want to hedge out business costs..... all this smart money ish is just bullshit.......
cc shevychen2
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
jorel1:
i dont know who is talking about speculation or liquidity . when has an open discussion or personal view turned out to be a forced view (Its becomes a forced view only if you accepted it)
(even your statement speculates only make up 5% of the fx market..... 95% of liquidity comes from Cen. Banks and Large Corps who just want to hedge out business costs is as well a speculation on the market shocked shocked) you went totally offpoint.
So why not take your accumulated anger or hot temper elsewhere better still use it to scare your kids at home. grin grin grin

mad man grin... if you vex me too much... I wee ban you from fx cool.... nor just try me oooh.... do you know who I be grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.