Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (599599 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 8:35am On Jul 24, 2015
trade of the day grin

Eur pair is where money is today "EU",,,"EN",,, "EA",,,"EJ",,, grin grin grin grin

SELL EUR.USD NOW @ 1.0973 SL 100 PIPS

SELL EUR.NZD NOW @ 1.6645 SL 100 PIPS

eur.usd TP 100 PIPS

eur.nzd TP open grin

you are the ceo of your trading acct. manage it well .

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Bollinger(m): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2015
Its been a long time i've seen numerous pairs giving signals towards the same direction. Weird.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Bollinger(m): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2015
jorel1:
This trade should last for a week or 2 cool

My thoughts as well. That is if price decides to fall. It might decide to fall my hand instead.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 9:42am On Jul 24, 2015
#GBPAUDJPY, overweekend sell
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2015
GBPAUD
BUY @ 2.12200
TP @ 2.13200
SL @ 2. 11500
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Zico0(m): 10:49am On Jul 24, 2015
I want to learn forex trading, but all these terms you guies use I don't understand. Please can someone post the link to a thread for beginners, and what is the minimum start-up capital?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2015
Zico0:
I want to learn forex trading, but all these terms you guies use I don't understand. Please can someone post the link to a thread for beginners, and what is the minimum start-up capital?
here is the link www.babypips.com/
i advice you start small maybe 30- 50 dollars...but if you have a mighty pocket, nothing can be too much...but for a serious naija trader i recommend a minimum of 1000 dollars trading at 0.1lot
to learn quickly concentrate on S&R lines and trendlines, because fx is most of the time history repeating itself due to supply and demand in the money market.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Zico0(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
FxDuke:

here is the link www.babypips.com/
i advice you start small maybe 30- 50 dollars...but if you have a mighty pocket, nothing can be too much...but for a serious naija trader i recommend a minimum of 1000 dollars trading at 0.1lot
to learn quickly concentrate on S&R lines and trendlines, because fx is most of the time history repeating itself due to supply and demand in the money market.
Surfing the site now, and I have a question: why do we buy and sell in currency pairs?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
Zico0:

Surfing the site now, and I have a question: why do we buy and sell in currency pairs?
you did not specify the "we"....i will address your questions as open ended, retail traders buy and sell to make money...while central banks, commercial banks, big corps buy and sell to hedge in order to protect themselves against the uncertainty of global economics and also to take care of daily operational costs. while private individual, companies, countries and governments buy and sell currencies to be able to facilitate or expedite various kinds of transactions (goods and services).
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
jamace:
GBPAUD
BUY @ 2.12200
TP @ 2.13200
SL @ 2. 11500
TP hit. A good one.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Capitals:
800+ and counting, would close any moment. Love it when patience pays

bro u are good. i like ur style of trade. u have one of the best qualities of a trader. which is patience. my respect.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
Too much big grammar for a novice...
FxDuke:

you did not specify the "we"....i will address your questions as open ended, retail traders buy and sell to make money...while central banks, commercial banks, big corps buy and sell to hedge in order to protect themselves against the uncertainty of global economics and also to take care of daily operational costs. while private individual, companies, countries and governments buy and sell currencies to be able to facilitate or expedite various kinds of transactions (goods and services).
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Karlebolu(m): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
jorel1:

Seriously..
grin
@Zico0
In simple terms: Foreign Exchange traders buy/sell currencies in pairs because you can only exchange a currency to another at a time.

Let's say you saw a nice jacket but, oh no! The price tag is in US Dollar but you're with you local currency, let's say Naira. You realize that you have to go to the nearest bank to exchange your naira for US Dollar, the exchange was successful and you bought the jacket. It means you just sold Naira and bough Dollar i.e you just bought USD/NGN.

Upon getting home you realize that it's not your size, you returned it back to the supermarket but unfortunately for you they've ran out of US Dollar all they have left is Euro. You ran to the nearest bank, exchanged the Euro to Naira. It means you just sold Euro and bought Naira. I.e you just sold EUR/NGN.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
if i were trading live, i would buy gold at 1070 if it gets there for +1300 pips at 1207 first tp. what a fall. i posted dis level last year. watch out it may drop to $500.00. a patient trader should buy now or wait again 1025 / 1075. hmm like these number 10000 /1025 if 1075 smashed successfully

if u are scared use 0.02 & leave to ripe fully
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Bollinger(m): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
Zico0:

Guy. My best advise for you is to forget about understanding charts and price movements for now. Learn all you can about money management, position sizing, compounding etc before you do anything else. In short learn all you can about how to control your capital and your account. This is more important that learning to read charts. A lot of us learnt trading asss backwards by focusing on charts and got hurt badly because of it. Price movement is the least important aspect of trading because you can never fully understand it and therefore cannot control it. But, what you can control is your capital and your account.

P.s you can start with as low as 200 dollars. If you can manage that then you can manage a million dollars. Youtube is your friend.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
currentprice:
trade of the day grin

Eur pair is where money is today "EU",,,"EN",,, "EA",,,"EJ",,, grin grin grin grin

SELL EUR.USD NOW @ 1.0973 SL 100 PIPS

SELL EUR.NZD NOW @ 1.6645 SL 100 PIPS

eur.usd TP 100 PIPS

eur.nzd TP open grin

you are the ceo of your trading acct. manage it well .

stand out on both trade with net positive 21pips
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bollinger:

Guy. My best advise for you is to forget about understanding charts and price movements for now. Learn all you can about money management, position sizing, compounding etc before you do anything else. In short learn all you can about how to control your capital and your account. This is more important that learning to read charts. A lot of us learnt trading asss backwards by focusing on charts and got hurt badly because of it. Price movement is the least important aspect of trading because you can never fully understand it and therefore cannot control it. But, what you can control is your capital and your account.

P.s you can start with as low as 200 dollars. If you can manage that then you can manage a million dollars. Youtube is your friend.

you stole my document from my memory card.

1 million likes

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bollinger:

Good post my brother.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Bollinger(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
TomPioPio:

you stole my document from my memory card.

1 million likes

Lol...you too funny.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Bollinger(m): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
currentprice:

Good post my brother.

All we can do is share our painful knowledge.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Bollinger(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
I just sold GN for a tp of 23371.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Karlebolu(m): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bollinger:

All we can do is share our painful knowledge.

grin grin grin

Let he who has ear listen to what the spirit is telling the church.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Bollinger(m): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Karlebolu:

grin grin grin

Let he who has ear listen to what the spirit is telling the church.

Shabaraabaaraabbaara shaaabba. grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Karlebolu(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bollinger:

Shabaraabaaraabbaara shaaabba. grin

gringringringringrin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
jorel1:
lol smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Bollinger(m): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
As we go into the weekend, here's a psychological trick i need you to ponder and be aware of. As forex traders, amongst many other things we need to master, about the most important psychologically is frustration and an obsessive need not to lose money on any trade. Due to the randomness off the way price moves, it is inevitable that things will never go your way all the time. But here's the trick; when it does go your way, it really goes. So, you need to be aware that an account balance of lets say, 3k will bounce around that figure for many trades. You'll be up 400 dollars, then back again to 3500, then maybe even 2k. This goes on and on for lengthy periods of time. days, weeks, or even months, depending on your system. It is imperative you stick to your system and make sure you limit your losses every time you place a trade and it turns against you. When the right set of trades does come along, you'll be surprised how that 3k will jump to 6k in a blink of an eye. Then the cycle will continue again with the new balance. It is mentally challenging. It is not easy. You must learn to take emotion out of the equation. Never trade when you are tired, angry, happy, sad, sick etc. Always trade with a clear head. Once you feel any kind of emotion, just walk away. This business is easy but hard if you don't know what you are doing.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by mechbeejay: 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
pls house, i have been trading currencies n gold, i want to start demo trading oil, is oil sametin as trading oil futures n what is d symbol on MT4 ( Instaforex or ironfx)
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by dansatch: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
mechbeejay:
pls house, i have been trading currencies n gold, i want to start demo trading oil, is oil sametin as trading oil futures n what is d symbol on MT4 ( Instaforex or ironfx)
ironfx hae been going through problems judging by online reviews; hows ur experience like with them
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
No,i don't generate all my alerts from ichimoku cloud. ichimoku is one of my many alert generating strategies, but i have more confident whenever other signal generating strategies is in consonant with ichimoku.
pocoapoco88:
do u generate all ur alerts from ichimoku clouds?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by mechbeejay: 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
ironfx is having issues truely, , i have switched to instafx, bt i stil hav d ironfx platform...... i see gold's bullish trend getting shortlivd, anyone wit me??
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Bollinger:
As we go into the weekend, here's a psychological trick i need you to ponder and be aware of. As forex traders, amongst many other things we need to master, about the most important psychologically is frustration and an obsessive need not to lose money on any trade. Due to the randomness off the way price moves, it is inevitable that things will never go your way all the time. But here's the trick; when it does go your way, it really goes. So, you need to be aware that an account balance of lets say, 3k will bounce around that figure for many trades. You'll be up 400 dollars, then back again to 3500, then maybe even 2k. This goes on and on for lengthy periods of time. days, weeks, or even months, depending on your system. It is imperative you stick to your system and make sure you limit your losses every time you place a trade and it turns against you. When the right set of trades does come along, you'll be surprised how that 3k will jump to 6k in a blink of an eye. Then the cycle will continue again with the new balance. It is mentally challenging. It is not easy. You must learn to take emotion out of the equation. Never trade when you are tired, angry, happy, sad, sick etc. Always trade with a clear head. Once you feel any kind of emotion, just walk away. This business is easy but hard if you don't know what you are doing.

wisdom post grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
mechbeejay:
ironfx is having issues truely, , i have switched to instafx, bt i stil hav d ironfx platform...... i see gold's bullish trend getting shortlivd, anyone wit me??

from fried pan to fire

grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.