Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (599302 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Toks2008(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
currentprice:
@ Toks2008

Thank you for the advice,,,,,what is the way forward now? i mean how can we get that your auto trading system,,,,,, can you upload it here for us to test run or is it for sell

My auto system is not for outright sale but you can use it to trade whether you are a manual trader or auto trader.

As i wrote, you can also automate your own trading method and you really don't have to use anyone's auto system but in fx it is always advisable to use a good system as comparison to your own trade suggestions.

You can download insta forex mt4 and put in these details to log in to the miniature account and follow the trades or use it to initiate your entry whether you are a scalper,or day trader, all you need to do is wait for a position to open and place a position in that direction and aim at 10 or 20pips max.

There are maximum of 7positions daily locking 20pips at peace but could capture maximum of 40pips in a fast moving trend and this nano account has a daily exposure of 5% and could make average of 10% profit monthly meaning we could have 20%,10%,-10% and so on but at the end it usually yields profit in the long run.

All positions open and close same day whether in profits or loss since its intraday and positions can come up at anytime during the trading day.

If you observe it and you like the performance then i can attach it directly to your account and you really dont have to sit with your charts but go about your life as the system will do the trading for you 100%

account:3579207
investor paswrod: jesus4me
server: InstaForex-Cent2.com

I also have other accounts with same settings except for the risk exposure where i have 10% as well as 15% daily exposure to see how it goes with high risk but the details above is for a conservative setting which of-course you can also monitor all the activities on the mt4 platform here https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/100-auto-20pips-lock-inrtraday/1091176

Constructive criticisms are welcomed and below is a case study of what you can get from an account with an average increase of 10% monthly in a year provided you deposit 1kusd and leave to trade for a year.

JAN: 1000----1100
FEB: 1100----1210
MATCH: 1210----1331
APRIL: 1331----1464
MAY: 1610----1771
JUNE: 1771----1948
JULY: 1948----2142
AUGUST: 2142----2356
SEPT: 2356----2591
OCT: 2591----2850
NOV: 2850----3135
DEC: 3135----3448

If u continue this for another year i guess you will be blown away but let me stop at over 200% profit in a year with compounding factor.

BUT REMEMBER THAT YOU CAN USE THIS SYSTEM TO MAKE HUGE PROFITS DAILY IF YOU CAN RISK JUST A LITTLE MORE AND STICK TO THE STOP LOSS AND NOT AIMING FOR MORE THAN 20PIPS ON ANY POSITION.

Binary option traders can also use the system to trade using a touch or no touch option with 25hours period and this means that when a position comes up, just place a bet that the price will test the tp level(20pips) within 24hours and once your bet wins, stop for the day.

Happy viewing

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by needinfo: 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
12ema:

To be honest, i do not know if they accept Nigerians or not. You have to contact their customer support to find out. I hope that helps.
seems you are not trading from nigeria.thought you are trading from here
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
needinfo:
good to know that.also, does alpari accept nigeria and also, do they need any form of verification like id card, drivers licence etc to fund or withdraw your money.what is the minimum amount they accept for deposit.

I use them so they accept Nigerians.As a regulated broker they need those documents but you can deposit beforehand if you wish but must be duly verified before withdrawal.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by taiwoakin(m): 12:45am On Jan 04, 2015
adeniyia33:
Boss Taiwoakin, in reference to your submission, I lilke to share my technique of[b] BUY LIMIT / SELL LIMIT MARKET ENTRY STRATEGY[/b]

If u are a newbee and new to forex, this thread may need some clarification from experts before u start its application. For the experts, I am not a know all, in fact I av been learning a lot from this forum. Since I av been following this thread on NL, my focus as a trader has improved tremendously having burnt 2 real accounts in the past...

One of those lessons I av learnt is GREED KILLS: The last account that got burn was as a result of GREED.

I was doing wll on the market that day and i told myself since uv set ur TP and SL dont close the profit now may be u can make more PIPS. So I left instead of taken d 75 pips and walk away no i didnt. I went away deceiving myself of more equity whenever I returned...

Alas! When I returned, the market had already gone again me and d platform did not obey the SL so my account got burnt: GREED
wanted to get rich quick can kill ur dream as a trader learn ds...I av learnt my lesson

NOW THE STRATEGY
1. spot a long trending candle in the market
2. place a pending order at around 75% lower than the current price
3. set ur TP and SL
4. Wait or walk away from ur screen

This is the strategy used by some of the big pros in FX revealed by Nial Fulia

I wish to learn more from my Ogas in the house as I said....I am learning from you guys

More PIPs to ur account

Nial fullers trading system is one i am very familiar with, however your application of the system seems very vague to me
eg, how do you define a long trending candle, etc.
price action can only be learned in a thread dedicated solely for that purpose.
Finally, every trader should try to have a mobile mt4 platform on their phone to monitor trades in order to maximise profit.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by christian11(m): 12:47am On Jan 04, 2015
12ema:
FOR THE NEWBIES: BACK TESTING A STRATEGY.

Before one endeavours into a new strategy, one must thoroughly analyze the pro's and con's of the said strategy in a logical and mathmaticaly detached prognosis. It is not enough that anyone gives you a strategy claiming it will perform miracles for you without first seeing for yourself how it would impact your win to lose ratio, equity curve, and draw down percentage. Truth be told these three aren't that important because, almost every strategy has an edge, and that is what you are looking for; except if your strategy is flipping a coin before you take a trade. But, the reason you want to to know these three is to to know how much percentage to risk when placing a trade. If through back testing you discover a strategy has a 70:30 win ratio, i would feel more confident risking the max of 5 percent on any given trade. If i realize the system only wins 29 percent of the time, i probably would not want to risk more than 1 percent of my account per trade. One important reason to know draw down percentage is the higher you risk on an account and you go through a losing streak, which happens to all of us, the longer is takes to recover your losses in order to balance out. A trader who risks 1 percent percent per trade will recover faster than a trader who risks 5 percent per trade. 'nuff said.

I recently did a random back test of the 4 hr GBP/USD pair starting from Jan 2010. I used a strategy of 12/144/169 EMA cross overs. My findings were very interesting. The back test parameters were; if the 12 crosses over the 144/169 we buy or sell depending on the direction of the market. We would not use more than 3 percent of a 1900 dollar account and our stop loss would be a cumulative 60 pips. The reason i did it was because, i was looking for a better way to trade where i would not have to check my trades for at least a week. I trade the 60 minute time frame at present and it is starting to be too short for me. Right off the bat in Jan we had on the 27th, an 883 pip move and we just followed price from then on till december 2014. You can check it yourself, it's on every MT4 platform. Conclusion of the back test was:

Total trades: 64
Total loss: 26
Total pip loss: 1503
Average pip loss per trade: 58
Total wins: 38
Total pips won: 10613
Average pips win: 279
Win ratio 2:2

Total Profit: $96,191.

So what does this tell me? it tells me i can migrate from the 1hr to the 4hr time frame effortlessly in 2015. It tells me that i have less trades per year which is good. It tells me that the average trends runs for almost 300 pips which is more than the 1 hr time frame. It tells me that there are less whipsaws on the 4 hr time frame. It tells me to expect an average of 20 trades per year. It tells me that my average SL will probably never exceed 70 pips. Finally it tells me that i should have been trading the 4 hr based on my system.

You should try it.

Good luck this trading year.

You just too much bro. I'm always learning from you. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by maslong(m): 7:27am On Jan 04, 2015
taiwoakin:

Nial fullers trading system is one i am very familiar with, however your application of the system seems very vague to me
eg, how do you define a long trending candle, etc.
price action can only be learned in a thread dedicated solely for that purpose.
Finally, every trader should try to have a mobile mt4 platform on their phone to monitor trades in order to maximise profit.

please sir, can techno p5 android be compatible with the mt4 platform? if yes how can I do it. if no, please can you recommend any phone for it. I have been using computer for my demo trading. thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by christian11(m): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2015
maslong:

please sir, can techno p5 android be compatible with the mt4 platform? if yes how can I do it. if no, please can you recommend any phone for it. I have been using computer for my demo trading. thanks

It's compatible, that's what I'm using. Go to Google play store and download meta trader 4 or 5 platform. I think, meta trader 5 consumes more data than 4, but it's kinda more advanced.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
FOR THE NEWBIES: Position sizing and risk management.

So, you've decided to use x percent of your account on any trade. But that alone is not enough to venture into the said trades. In order to know how much x percent is actually worth will depend on your stop loss, $ risk per lot, and pip value. Hypothetically, you have a $1000 dollar account, risking 5% with a stop loss of 60 pips. First you need to know your lot sizes, which is usually $1,000 trades or $0.1 per pip/$10,000 trades or $1.00 per pip/$100,000 trades or $10.00 per pip. Unless you intend to start trading a standard account, most accounts start of with $1000 or $0.1 trades. Next, you need to know how much you are risking per lot, and to know that you need to multiply your stop loss by your pip value, which in the case of the $1000 account with be $6.00. or 0.1 X 60. Now that we know how much we are risking per lot, we then need to know how much is the dollar value we are risking per trade based or our 5% rule. No need to breakdown the math you'all already know it's $50.00. Finally we need to know how much contract or in Mt4's case, Volume to buy on that one trade. To do this, divide your dollar risk by your risk per lot. In this case it would be; 50/$6.00 This means you can only buy .83 contract or volume.

Why is understanding this concept so important? it is important because of fixed fractional position sizing. Lets say your first trade was a loss and you have 950 dollars left, your dollar risk reduces to 48 dollars on the next trade. It might not necessarily affect your volume or contract size you place on the next trade, but it will get to a point, if you keep losing, your volume or contract size will begin to reduce in order to respect your 5 percent rule. If you start winning again the reverse will occur; your volume/contract size will begin to increase. Of note is, the higher your stop loss, the lower your contract/volume size and vice versa

The advantage is; you will never blow your account unless you are risking 40 percent on a system which has a 29 percent win rate. And when you win consistently, you will exponentially compound your capital in your account. In order words: when you lose, you lose small and when you win, you win big.

My dear newbies, these are the things you need to know and know them quick to survive this game. Don't be like me, who spent seven out of ten years following the wrong path. Who started with fixations on charts/system/crazy returns and the "i am so special, i can beat the market" mentality. Price is not your friend. Don't even fathom the idea you know price. Control and manage your risks, your profits will come naturally on it's own.

Good luck

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
Happy new year to everybody here

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by mez(m): 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
Awww! Joined the parade late.
Happy new year, folks.
May the pips be ever in our favour!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
12ema:

So, you've decided to use x percent of your account on any trade. But that alone is not enough to venture into the said trades. In order to know how much x percent is actually worth will depend on your stop loss, $ risk per lot, and pip value. Hypothetically, you have a $1000 dollar account, risking 5% with a stop loss of 60 pips. First you need to know your lot sizes, which is usually $1,000 trades or $0.1 per pip/$10,000 trades or $1.00 per pip/$100,000 trades or $10.00 per pip. Unless you intend to start trading a standard account, most accounts start of with $1000 or $0.1 trades. Next, you need to know how much you are risking per lot, and to know that you need to multiply your stop loss by your pip value, which in the case of the $1000 account with be $6.00. or 0.1 X 60. Now that we know how much we are risking per lot, we then need to know how much is the dollar value we are risking per trade based or our 5% rule. No need to breakdown the math you'all already know it's $50.00. Finally we need to know how much contract or in Mt4's case, Volume to buy on that one trade. To do this, divide your dollar risk by your risk per lot. In this case it would be; 50/$6.00 This means you can only buy .83 contract or volume.

Why is understanding this concept so important? it is important because of fixed fractional position sizing. Lets say your first trade was a loss and you have 950 dollars left, your dollar risk reduces to 48 dollars on the next trade. It might not necessarily affect your volume or contract size you place on the next trade, but it will get to a point, if you keep losing, your volume or contract size will begin to reduce in order to respect your 5 percent rule. If you start winning again the reverse will occur; your volume/contract size will begin to increase. Of note is, the higher your stop loss, the lower your contract/volume size and vice versa

The advantage is; you will never blow your account unless you are risking 40 percent on a system which has a 29 percent win rate. And when you win consistently, you will exponentially compound your capital in your account. In order words: when you lose, you lose small and when you win, you win big.

My dear newbies, these are the things you need to know and know them quick to survive this game. Don't be like me, who spent seven out of ten years following the wrong path. Who started with fixations on charts/system/crazy returns and the "i am so special, i can beat the market" mentality. Price is not your friend. Don't even fathom the idea you know price. Control and manage your risks, your profits will come naturally on it's own.

Good luck

Mehn! I like this guy...God bless you man
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by taiwoakin(m): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
you can simply use the position calculator here http://www.lqdmarkets.com/calculators
scroll down until you see position calculator and use accordingly
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
taiwoakin:
you can simply use the position calculator here http://www.lqdmarkets.com/calculators
scroll down until you see position calculator and use accordingly

And that, bro's is the problem. The newbies need to know the why and the how. Flippantly just saying you can use or download the software online doesn't help most of them. They need the right foundation from the get go. Knee deep in the math of trading and not short cuts. Most oldies don't even know how to use one properly, or why it even exists for that matter.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by honeric01(m): 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nice one @12ema, especially on the lot size/sl volume theory. I keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by taiwoakin(m): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
12ema:

And that, bro's is the problem. The newbies need to know the why and the how. Flippantly just saying you can use or download the software online doesn't help most of them. They need the right foundation from the get go. Knee deep in the math of trading and not short cuts. Most oldies don't even know how to use one properly, or why it even exists for that matter.

I agree the fundamentals are very important, and you need to know why you are doing what you are doing
but once you are past that stage, you would be better off using the tool
Makes the job faster and easier. (otherwise, you might be calculating your lot size while market is zipping away in your anticipated direction)
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by christian11(m): 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
12ema:

Good luck

Another Gem... Thanks boss..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
taiwoakin:

I agree the fundamentals are very important, and you need to know why you are doing what you are doing
but once you are past that stage, you would be better off using the tool
Makes the job faster and easier. (otherwise, you might be calculating your lot size while market is zipping away in your anticipated direction)

Basically what you are saying is a trader would trade without an excel trading journal which automatically updates on it's own. why do you think i broke down the math involved? So they can create theirs. There would be no need for any calculations; just plug in your pips, win or lose and it calculates automatically for the next trade. And for the market zipping away as you say, well, trading is supposed to be boring, no rush. let it zip away. Traders are supposed to cold and calculating never in a rush to place the next trade. I like the input though, the more we argue, the more they understand and learn.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
12ema:

Basically what you are saying is a trader would trade without an excel trading journal which automatically updates on it's own. why do you think i broke down the math involved? So they can create theirs. There would be no need for any calculations; just plug in your pips, win or lose and it calculates automatically for the next trade. And for the market zipping away as you say, well, trading is supposed to be boring, no rush. let it zip away. Traders are supposed to cold and calculating never in a rush to place the next trade. "nuff said.

Only one type of trading is boring, SUCCESSFUL TRADING!!!

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
naijababe:

Only one type of trading is boring, SUCCESSFUL TRADING!!!

Couldn't agree more. . . .
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
wow, this week will be so interesting. happy trading
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by FOREXMARTS: 6:56am On Jan 05, 2015
Like my mentor told me 4 years ago, "if forex is not boring then you not making money. 12 ema is making the newbie tutorial job easy for me so i will only make additions where necessary. Reading all the posts he has made so far i noticed no one talked about execution method and weekend leverage drop on brokers so here is what i got to say.

Please and please if you are a newbie and most likely trade intraday do not use a market maker broker, they trade against you. Use a straight through processing (stp) broker only. The easiest way to know if ur broker is a market maker or stp is through your order window. If ur broker's order window says buy, sell then ur broker most definitely is a market maker. If the order window says sell by market, buy by market then ur broker is stp. Will post a link about the different execution methods of brokers.

Also I advice you use brokers who operate segregated accounts. The more segregated the better. Segregated accounts mean that traders fund are kept separately in banks and are not used in the day to day activities of the broker. Also ensure that ur broker is, at least regulated by FSA uk.

Good morning house.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Toks2008(m): 9:09am On Jan 05, 2015
Toks2008:

My auto system is not for outright sale but you can use it to trade whether you are a manual trader or auto trader.

As i wrote, you can also automate your own trading method and you really don't have to use anyone's auto system but in fx it is always advisable to use a good system as comparison to your own trade suggestions.

You can download insta forex mt4 and put in these details to log in to the miniature account and follow the trades or use it to initiate your entry whether you are a scalper,or day trader, all you need to do is wait for a position to open and place a position in that direction and aim at 10 or 20pips max.

There are maximum of 7positions daily locking 20pips at peace but could capture maximum of 40pips in a fast moving trend and this nano account has a daily exposure of 5% and could make average of 10% profit monthly meaning we could have 20%,10%,-10% and so on but at the end it usually yields profit in the long run.

All positions open and close same day whether in profits or loss since its intraday and positions can come up at anytime during the trading day.

If you observe it and you like the performance then i can attach it directly to your account and you really dont have to sit with your charts but go about your life as the system will do the trading for you 100%

account:3579207
investor paswrod: jesus4me
server: InstaForex-Cent2.com

I also have other accounts with same settings except for the risk exposure where i have 10% as well as 15% daily exposure to see how it goes with high risk but the details above is for a conservative setting which of-course you can also monitor all the activities on the mt4 platform here https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/100-auto-20pips-lock-inrtraday/1091176

Constructive criticisms are welcomed and below is a case study of what you can get from an account with an average increase of 10% monthly in a year provided you deposit 1kusd and leave to trade for a year.

JAN: 1000----1100
FEB: 1100----1210
MATCH: 1210----1331
APRIL: 1331----1464
MAY: 1610----1771
JUNE: 1771----1948
JULY: 1948----2142
AUGUST: 2142----2356
SEPT: 2356----2591
OCT: 2591----2850
NOV: 2850----3135
DEC: 3135----3448

If u continue this for another year i guess you will be blown away but let me stop at over 200% profit in a year with compounding factor.

BUT REMEMBER THAT YOU CAN USE THIS SYSTEM TO MAKE HUGE PROFITS DAILY IF YOU CAN RISK JUST A LITTLE MORE AND STICK TO THE STOP LOSS AND NOT AIMING FOR MORE THAN 20PIPS ON ANY POSITION.

Binary option traders can also use the system to trade using a touch or no touch option with 25hours period and this means that when a position comes up, just place a bet that the price will test the tp level(20pips) within 24hours and once your bet wins, stop for the day.

Happy viewing

just be checking the account every 30minutes to make it easy for you as positions open at random but 30minutes is ok to check.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by elyte(m): 9:48am On Jan 05, 2015
Welcome to 2015 everyone.
This year is going to be different and special. I will put analysis, step-by-step elliot wave analysis and weekend review on pdf.
If you subscribed to my mailing list, please check your mail. I have sent 2015 long term analysis of eurusd and usdcad to you in pdf. You can download and dissect. Let me know if they help you

If you want to be in my mailing list, send a request to forexmaster05@yahoo.com

NB: Your email privacy, it wont be sold or spammed

Let's make 2015 a profitable year.

Analysis on usdcad and eurusd have been posted on www.forexsnipper..com .... I would have loved to put them here, but they are too long . Check them out
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by elyte(m): 9:49am On Jan 05, 2015
Welcome to 2015 everyone.
This year is going to be different and special. I will put analysis, step-by-step elliot wave analysis and weekend review on pdf.
If you subscribed to my mailing list, please check your mail. I have sent 2015 long term analysis of eurusd and usdcad to you in pdf. You can download and dissect. Let me know if they help you

If you want to be in my mailing list, send a request to forexmaster05@yahoo.com

Let's make 2015 a profitable year.

Analysis on usdcad and eurusd have been posted on www.forexsnipper..com .... I would have loved to put them here, but they are too long . Check them out
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2015
FOREXMARTS:
Like my mentor told me 4 years ago, "if forex is not boring then you not making money. 12 ema is making the newbie tutorial job easy for me so i will only make additions where necessary. Reading all the posts he has made so far i noticed no one talked about execution method and weekend leverage drop on brokers so here is what i got to say.

Please and please if you are a newbie and most likely trade intraday do not use a market maker broker, they trade against you. Use a straight through processing (stp) broker only. The easiest way to know if ur broker is a market maker or stp is through your order window. If ur broker's order window says buy, sell then ur broker most definitely is a market maker. If the order window says sell by market, buy by market then ur broker is stp. Will post a link about the different execution methods of brokers.

Also I advice you use brokers who operate segregated accounts. The more segregated the better. Segregated accounts mean that traders fund are kept separately in banks and are not used in the day to day activities of the broker. Also ensure that ur broker is, at least regulated by FSA uk.

Good morning house.

I want to put my money here pepperstone.com. Everytin said they offer. gud for scalpers too. i don't hold trade overnight.

I want to operate on leverage 1:200 maximum because of oil along side currency. two position maximum at a time. 3 - 5% risk exposure or 10 maximum
As account grows i reduce leverage to 1:50/100

Yet to fund.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by drpips1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
what a quiet monday market, EURUSD opens with big gap : on some brokers it is already 1.1915 shocked.......meanwhile chillaxing with this funny rap for thought.....Funny Copernicus cheesy........well the answers are simple. just allow price to do what price does. if we are really running out of fossil fuels than this will be reflected in price. fossil fuels will naturally guide the efforts of entrepreneurs in the direction of alternative energy sources. this is what markets do if they are just allowed to be free. unfortunately the government is very heavily involved in this industry, i.e. the wars that we all know are about oil. get the government out of the way and let price do its thing and this problem will all evaporate. smiley wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ9uTC_I48c
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by elyte(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
Gbpaud Analysis.

I would not want to bore you with the long term analysis of this pair. What I know now is that an intraday corrective pattern is forming and I have forecasted what price could do to this effect.
In the 4 hour chart below, we could see an emergence of an impulsive wave. Let’s see if we can follow price as it tells us what to do next. The first wave followed by the second corrective zigzag wave with about 50% fibo retracement. Price broke above the end of wave 1 which is a clear indication that price is searching for where to rest the third wave of the prospective bullish impulsive move.
In the quest to gather momentum to achieve this, price has moved above the first wave and it’s now moving toward the once resistance region that has now turned support. The third wave normally is a 161.8% projection of wave 1 taken from the end of wave 2, this will happen at 2.025. For this reason, I see the recent bearish correction as the fourth wave of the impulsve wave 3 of the primary trend.
Zooming down to the 1hour chart to see the emerging corrective pattern more clearly so as to forecast possible region of reversal. In the 1 hour chart below, price has a probability of forming a double zigzag pattern which could end at 1.8800-1.8760 or 1.8600 -1.8650. The former has been tested once and if broken again, we watch for the latter where we will wait for reversal signal to buy and aim profits as price could be on its way to 2.025 in the long run. If price doesn’t get to these regions, and rallies up to break the upper channel line, one can also buy and aim high. The former is aggressive with very high reward potentials while the latter is conservative with lower reward potential.
If price conversely breaks below 1.8650 in high momentum with no sign of reversal, the proposed impulsive move is invalidated and the move would be taken as an end of a zigzag ‘ABC’ corrective pattern with ‘C’ 100% extension of ‘A’ from ‘B’. I will update you if the scenario holds.
You can get a regular pdf update of my analysis in your mail box by subscribing to my mailing list. Just send your request to Forexmaster05@yahoo.com.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by dominicnuel(m): 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by natruetalk: 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
i think am late to d party 2day angry

anyway looking 4 d next zone. no lelee

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
natruetalk:
i think am late to d party 2day angry

anyway looking 4 d next zone. no lelee
what lines are those on your chart
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by natruetalk: 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
4bobo:

what lines are those on your chart

bro it horizontal lines drawn myself. not indicator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.