Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (600442 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by makeitijn: 10:13am On Feb 04, 2015
INTERESTED? we have 10,000MT (eleven million liter)of
pure AGO (diesel) for sale at N98/
litre..product is located in lagos.only
interested buyer call.vessel available
for transportation. BUYER/SELLER
NEGOTIATION is one-one.. then we send you our procedure.. if you
consent,then we send you SPA.. ETC ...

and if you are a buyer agent ie -you link us the seller with a buyer- be sure of #11 million naira as your commission from the deal..

call daniel on
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 10:52am On Feb 04, 2015
To many nonsense on this thread
i hav kept quite for too long
am going to make this place too hot for people that are trying to eat other people's money
either through signals or management of other's account
and trust me am going to name names
sit back and enjoy

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 10:54am On Feb 04, 2015
^^ *spreads mat** grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by willscolf: 10:56am On Feb 04, 2015
raycolz84:
am going to make this place too hot for people that are trying to eat other people's money
sit back and enjoy
....ears wide opened....
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by willscolf: 10:57am On Feb 04, 2015
Shevychen2:

Good points mate.. Exactly what I have been hinting on in most of my posts here. The only hard and fast rule in Forex is to find an edge that makes sure you don't lose your capital while making consistent gains (no matter how small). However you arrive at that edge is up to you and it is not by following tired and worn out rules that have done more harm than good to those that followed it.

Every trader is unique in his finances and needs. For instance, telling someone with a $100k account to only risk 1% when he only trades one pair and takes one trade per day with between 50-100pips stop loss, is madness and a waste of resources.

Money management goes beyond risking X%.

We have hammered on this issue here before but as soon as someone comes with lengthy "big grammared" write ups you will still find willing listeners.

The system/subscription seller, seminar marketer and commission hunter traders will continue to see customers because of too many gullible people. You can't do anything about it.

Each to his own sha. undecided
anoda gentleman i luv who always spill it out d d truth witout fear or tremble
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 11:03am On Feb 04, 2015
Owliver:
Abeg, shift small make I follow sit for one corner of your mat. I never buy my own. grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by willscolf: 11:06am On Feb 04, 2015
if after seeing d trillions of dollars available 4 grab in d trading industry nd u r busy haunting 4 mere #5000 or dia abt frm traders in d name of strategies,seminars,alerts etc my broda it's either u r a failed trader or a struggling nd frustrated one ....shikenaa

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 11:12am On Feb 04, 2015
jamace:
Abeg, shift small make I follow sit for one corner of your mat. I never buy my own. grin grin
haha. Ok boss
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 04, 2015
dem who
willscolf:
c dem
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by willscolf: 11:21am On Feb 04, 2015
adamdbt:
dem who
i know
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by willscolf: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2015
Owliver:
mat fit later dey pain 4 yansh,make i bring vita foam join
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by ehizmac: 11:38am On Feb 04, 2015
Greetings to all the bosses in the house, seems this place is still hot as ever but my advise to every newbie here is no one can sincerely help another without first helping their self. Forex looks easy to enter but very though when you get involved, never be discourage take your time and learn it yourself there is no shorter way to success pay the price of learning and learning by yourself. Have discovered that nobody will teach you the way to make money. Depend only on God and yourself

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by drpips1(m): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2015
ehizmac:
Greetings to all the bosses in the house, seems this place is still hot as ever but my advise to every newbie here is no one can sincerely help another without first helping their self. Forex looks easy to enter but very though when you get involved, never be discourage take your time and learn it yourself there is no shorter way to success pay the price of learning and learning by yourself. Have discovered that nobody will teach you the way to make money. Depend only on God and yourself

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
OK....
willscolf:
i know
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
Does it mean nobody here can hep me out?

Please folks, I have made this request two times.

I need advice on a reliable and honest broker with good support services.

Thanks to you all.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
raycolz84:
sit back and enjoy

hmmmmm......interesting movie it will be grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
funny guys here..... grin grin

@honeric i see you oooo i salute
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
noblezone:

Thanks to you all.

You never learn finish you don dey find "broker that is reliable and honest".. grin

Don't mind me sha.

Xm.com is the most popular. Most of us have accounts with them and they rarely misbehave.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by honeric01(m): 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
endfx1:
funny guys here..... grin grin

@honeric i see you oooo i salute

Salutations bro..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by willscolf: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
Shevychen2:

You never learn finish you don dey find "broker that is reliable and honest".. grin

Don't mind me sha.

Xm.com is the most popular. Most of us have accounts with them and they rarely misbehave.
him body stil dey do am JIGIJIGI,anyway me too na xm,make him go dash dem dat him money small as him neva want learn
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
raycolz84:
sit back and enjoy

Before I proceed
I want to tell you guyz my forex story
how i started trading forex..

I first heard about forex back in my uni days when some hungry looking guys came to coduct forex seminar in my school and told us how we can
make millions, from the forex market.. i waited patiently till the end of the training, just to see the car in which these guys came in, only to see them jumping on okada grin grin...... not to talk about the way they were poorly dressed.....

Fast Forward..... Two years later I travelled down to PH to ask my uncle if he could connect me with one of those oil companies, so i could work with them, being that I just finished NYSC at that time, and i need a job, my uncle was doing some little contracts here and there for some companies at least that was what many of the family members thought, but little did i know he was trading forex... So he told me that he has given my CV to some couple of friends and pending when he receives their response, he wants to teach me how to make money for myself

And that's how i was introduced to the ALMIGHTY FOREX MARKET...

My first assignment was to read BABYPIPS.COM, "In my mind i was like "which kian wahala be this one na, person just finish school and this man
is saying i should start reading again".. well i started reading, since there was nothing else to do, and the house was quite comfortable plus i had a personal computer to myself

And so gradually as i read, i started having a PERSONAL interest in trading, after sometime i traded a demo account and like that my interest grew in forex. i told my self i am not going to work again its forex i would do, especially the day i hit 68,000 dollars on demo from a 5k account

............. To Be Continued shortly, make i rush go piss grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
Oga rayconzy84. E for make sense if you open thread for this topic ooh. E for even hit front page sef. And we for invite Seun and lalasticlala. Carry on

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by TheShootist(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
NZDCAD Sell. still fresh.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
EA Buy @ 1.4711

SL 1.4624

TP @ 1.4891
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
Okay guys am back but am not going to bore you anymore with long stories

......... months later i was ready to trade my first live account
i remember vividly
i started with 720 dollars, but your guess is as good as mine, i blew that account in a week and 3 days
na that time my eye clear,
and that was when i was formally introduced to the real world of forex
but then i was too involved to let go, just like many of us forex was already in the blood
i had passion for this thing called forex, so i had to go the extra mile to learn it my way...

Let me digress a bit..
some will wonder why am i saying this long story
reason; I want the NEWBIES to learn

First of all if you must do this business, you must have a personal interest for this business, also there must be a passion i.e you should love the business, and never see it as a get quick rich scheme..

personally i have my own trading style, which i discovered some years back and it has worked for me over time, i think i have talked about it, in one of the seasons, but one thing i hav noted is this "WHAT WORKS FOR ME MAY NOT EXACTLY WORK FOR YOU' at least to some extent,

........ back to the present...
anything am going to say after this is without fear or favour, those that know me on this thread know say "i no dey look person face" .... i spell it out as it is in BLACK and WHITE...
.... So if u hear your name, nothing personal, you brought it upon yourself
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxstory(m): 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
noblezone:

Thanks to you all.
try xm but hope you have grinded yourself with the basic and advance with enough practice
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
AU......watching you in 5D
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by FOREXMARTS: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
LaconicINC:
i greet all the gurus in the house, martgo,endfx,kirinwa,mama fx aka naijababe,and every other fx trader here,i can see we have a lot of new members in the thread,cheers everyone

I greet you too my brother, but seriously what happened to Odiaero? When i escaped Kano two years ago i remember my experience with him, next thing he disappears and two years later I am still kicking. Last time i read his post he said he signed a contact to manage 5 billion for a Chinese family or something like that.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by honeric01(m): 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
FOREXMARTS:

I greet you too my brother, but seriously what happened to Odiaero? When i escaped Kano two years ago i remember my experience with him, next thing he disappears and two years later I am still kicking. Last time i read his post he said he signed a contact to manage 5 billion for a Chinese family or something like that.

You met in person or?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.