Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,643 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (603635 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by honeric01(m): 10:18am On Feb 05, 2015
raycolz84:

You are a real coward, since you could not quote me all this while
guilty conscience has been worrying you since that is why you posted that long rubbish of trader A and B
don't worry you would soon be disgraced like the others
its just a matter of little time

I just needed to say something, well i know some people that are on his signal program.

How about that?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 05, 2015
tom29reloaded:
balance after yesterday massacre is 31$. just bought EA @ 4604 sl 4565 tp 4722

if i loss, i lose responsibly. 5% risk

closed trade donated 1.27$
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by FOREXMARTS: 10:53am On Feb 05, 2015
honeric01:

I fear o, i for say....

My screen is still giving me headache, i am getting a new phone this week hopefully. away with this YEYE phone that wants to blind me.

Okay chief, icell don too chop ur pips money abeg, change am.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 11:25am On Feb 05, 2015
raycolz84:

Hehehehe i understand your pains and frustration, you have started involving God already
whether its 500, 5k or 15k, naira, you are very heartless and wicked to request from money from FTA members in terms signals
can you swear that you have not beniffited from the FREE signals dropped by some of our ogas at the top
and even our able 'mama"

if truely you have traded a free signal from here to make as low as one pip, then the WOES are returned to you in a hundred folds

It's just sad tbh.. Naijababe and natruetalk has helped a few people here build accounts to sizable amounts free of charge. They have also given out free valuable advice that some of the signal and indicator marketers also benefited from at one point which is the aim of this thread. Now someone is coming to this thread to ACTIVELY raise subscribers and supposed old heads find nothing wrong with it.

Nobody will stop anyone that goes through personal emails or to another thread to agree to signal selling/buying deals but all these things happening here now is indirectly telling guys like natruetalk that he is stupid for not selling all those his highly profitable signals..

You think anyone will give a toss if these people opened their own threads to market themselves? One of them already did and I am sure nobody will go there to challenge him.

Una well done sha.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 11:57am On Feb 05, 2015
^^^God bless you brother,,,,, complete gentle man always on point

not like birds of the same feather...........,,,, coming to say i see nothing bad in it,,,,,, i know those of his subscriber,,,,,,he is free to sell his knowledge & co,,,,,, in a thread with clear mission undecided

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
tom29reloaded:
balance after yesterday massacre is 31$. just bought EA @ 4604 sl 4565 tp 4722

if i loss, i lose responsibly. 5% risk

funny dis trade still running on a $200 demo acct . I messed up d stop loss placement. Big equity is indeed an advantage in forex. losing $15 on a $500 and losing $3 from $100 balance are two different tins. Emotion kills in forex
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
My problem is indeed insufficient funding. Just imagine dis demo trades. Scalping / day trading is my strategy

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
newbies try to learn one or two things don't fall maga,,,,, learn this business and look for strategy that work for you

another good example is what happen on this link https://www.nairaland.com/2079935/forex-companys-trick-sweep-funds
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by willscolf: 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
tom29reloaded:
why is my life miserable. total lost +68$ (13'260naira). out of 90. 15 days of suffering wasted
i've neva seen a man so erratic.tot u said u had dis all nd all strategy(best in town) how u r stil sheepishly following peoples alert eeeh? Broda get a grip!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
willscolf:
i've neva seen a man so erratic.tot u said u had dis all nd all strategy(best in town) how u r stil sheepishly following peoples alert eeeh? Broda get a grip!

I will STOP finally dis time. brother dis insufficient fund of a tin is wounding me. if i have 300 - 500 i have no business whatsoever with dis thread unless IF to drop my strategy & everyone make money together.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by dorodee(m): 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
tom29reloaded:
At thread am soliciting for a $300 trading money. Wouldn't let u down. My problem is indeed insufficient funding. Just imagine dis demo trades. Scalping / day trading is my strategy

Your problem is emotional and psychological... unless you check these... you will keep blowing live accts..... I am a newbie oooo. cheers.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by FOREXMARTS: 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
@tom under funding is not ur main problem, you need more than that to succeed. I have pasted chat I had yesterday with a member of my forum and if u can follow these principles then ur on ur way.

[5:46am, 2/4/2015] Forexmart: Discipline is not even the first issue

[5:46am, 2/4/2015] Forexmart: You can't be disciplined about nothing

[5:47am, 2/4/2015] Forexmart: You can only be disciplined about following up a plan, decision and stance towards a subject under consideration in this case a trading plan

[5:48am, 2/4/2015] Forexmart: So where there is no trading plan there is absolutely nothing discipline can do.

[5:50am, 2/4/2015] Forexmart: Now talking of trading plan, you cannot have a trading plan when you haven't decided the kind of money management structure or template to use.

[5:51am, 2/4/2015] Forexmart: Now to money management structure, you can't decide which money template or structure to use if you do not know your trading system.

[5:52am, 2/4/2015] Forexmart: Knowing ur trading system means knowing the relationship between the two most important features of a trading system anatomy

[5:53am, 2/4/2015] Forexmart: The anatomy of a trading system is made up of 1. Risk reward ratio and 2. win loss ratio

[5:54am, 2/4/2015] Forexmart: Your average risk reward ratio is derived from the average win: loss ratio.

[5:56am, 2/4/2015] Forexmart: Finally you can't know ur trading system's average win loss ratio until you trade the system and take records for a minimum of 1 month.

[5:57am, 2/4/2015] Forexmart: I have just dissected ut from top down for u so u see that discipline is far far away in the top rank.

So tom take a break go back to the drawing board and start from the bottom up.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by willscolf: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
tom29reloaded:

I will STOP finally dis time. brother dis insufficient fund of a tin is wounding me. if i have 300 - 500 i have no business whatsoever with dis thread unless IF to drop my strategy & everyone make money together.
dats y i told u d oda day 2 excercise patience,raise som reasonable amount like $500 or above den com bak nd trade knowing fully wel u r now doin biz.al dis funding of $50,$100 my is a waste of time.tink of it dis way; u fund ur accnt nd happen 2 hav an equity of $500,u risk say constant 2%($10 ) per trade wit a nice strategy preferably P.A wit a R:R of atleast 1:2,wen u win a trade u know u jst pocketed around $20(abt #4000). Dis sum Isn't really a peasant cash in naija bt compare dis 2 d mere $2 or $4 in d case of a $50 or $100 accnt respectively u discover dat it seems like a child's play 4rm an emotional perspective.use ur tongue 2 count ur teeth bro

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
willscolf:
dats y i told u d oda day 2 excercise patience,raise som reasonable amount like $500 or above den com bak nd trade knowing fully wel u r now doin biz.al dis funding of $50,$100 my is a waste of time.tink of it dis way; u fund ur accnt nd happen 2 hav an equity of $500,u risk say constant 2%($10 ) per trade wit a nice strategy preferably P.A wit a R:R of atleast 1:2,wen u win a trade u know u jst pocketed around $20(abt #4000). Dis sum Isn't really a peasant cash in naija bt compare dis 2 d mere $2 or $4 in d case of a $50 or $100 accnt respectively u discover dat it seems like a child's play 4rm an emotional perspective.use ur tongue 2 count ur teeth bro

bro only u know my problem 100%. I'm afraid seems u are talking 4rm experience. I have said it here before dat if I earn 10$ daily or ordinary 30% from a 500$ monthly, I will be very fulfilled considering d fact i hardly work 8k a month.

Dat is why all dis 1$, $2 profit has dealt me a big blow. I'm wasting time instead of taking forex as business. I pray dat day come soon for now let me QUITTING here. thanks for ur godly advice
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by willscolf: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
tom29reloaded:

bro only u know my problem 100%. I'm afraid seems u are talking 4rm experience. I have said it here before dat if I earn 10$ daily or ordinary 30% from a 500$ monthly, I will be very fulfilled considering d fact i hardly work 8k a month.

Dat is why all dis 1$, $2 profit has dealt me a big blow. I'm wasting time instead of taking forex as business. I pray dat day come soon for now let me QUITTING here. thanks for ur godly advice
ofcourse am talkin 4rm experience,u r welcom .....wish u d best
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by FOREXMARTS: 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
It's very important to know your trading system's WIN:LOSS ratio(how many times you win VS how many times you loose).

Below is a template i have made to helpu decide on the best minimum risk reward ratio to use for ur your trading system depending on ur trading system's win loss ratio to stay profitable.

(RISK: REWARD), (WIN: LOSS)
1. (1:10), (1:9)
2. (1.5) , (2:Eight)
3. (1:3), (3:7)
4. (1:2), (4:6)
5. (1:2), (5:5)
6. (1:1), (6:4)

If every "1" under risk: reward represents a dollar ur net profit after ten trades (the sum of the numbers in the brackets under win loss ratio) will be as follows:

NET PROFIT.
1. $1
2. $2
3. $2
4. $2
5. $5
6. $2

You can see that 4, 5 and 6(6 because the risk reward ratio is easy) are the best. Know ur trading system's win loss ratio first before choosing the risk reward ratio to use per trade.

Now number five is my main concern, u see that with as little as 5 wins (50% profitability of the trading system) it still gave the highest profit.

Questions are welcomed. Tom especially this post is for u.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kirinwa: 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
True that. God bless you for that; this will be of great help to him Yeah bro..I don't think anything is bad in giving it a trial, even if it will be on Demo account. I did subscribe last year and my few times taking those signals were great. I had to stop cos it's not convenient checking chart every hour with my present job.
Even, Kirinwa, who most people criticise is doing well these days. I've been taking signals on his signal thread since Monday on a separate demo account risking not more than 5% of my balance on each trade, and in fact, the account has increased by 28%. We're in two running trades now which will likely hit TP or SL; it's all to prove his words, though a week is not enough to determine success in Forex. Please, let's see proofs before condemning anyone; a bad guy yesterday may be a good guy today while a good guy yesterday may be a bad guy today. Peace

Your account should be up by over 50% by now. Let those trades run until tomorrow. That's when I will be closing mine. 250 pips in profits and counting...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
FOREXMARTS:

Questions are welcomed. Tom especially this post is for u.

i saw ur post. I have decided to quit to raise 500 bucks. It will interest everyone for me to humbly say my strategy has 75 -80% win rate yet I keep fooling myself taking external signal dat cost my account. Lessons leant. every trader with their peculiarity. RR ++1:1 on range & 1:3 on trend. I mostly trade ranging market. what works for TOM may cost TIMI but my strategy is easy & same for ALL. I will return soon dis September. Bye all
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
honeric01:

I just needed to say something, well i know some people that are on his signal program.

How about that?

people like you are hypocrites
if i can recall this thread has its goal and aim
which is to help fellow traders and newbies alike
there was even a season in which the word FREE was attached to the name of the thread
yet you come here to justify someone indirectly that sells signals by posting the above crap

seems you too have some hidden agenda

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
leopower:
MY TAKE FOR G/J..........

Somebody should tell me if leopower's account got smaller by posting this signal
i know many of the hypocrites gained a thing or two
even if one did not trade this, the chart was easy to understand
and it played out well
but he is not crying hoarse for someone to pay him for what he did

just imagine if everybody demands for payment on this thread, how is it going to be ?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by honeric01(m): 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
raycolz84:

people like you are hypocrites
if i can recall this thread has its goal and aim
which is to help fellow traders and newbies alike
there was even a season in which the word FREE was attached to the name of the thread
yet you come here to justify someone indirectly that sells signals by posting the above crap

seems you too have some hidden agenda

If you want free signals and alert from him, kindly ask.

Thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
Kirinwa:

Your account should be up by over 50% by now. Let those trades run until tomorrow. That's when I will be closing mine. 250 pips in profits and counting...

you should have simply just told him through the same medium you used when you were increasing his account
by 50%, i don't see the essence of posting this here, since you are talking to just one person, and its obvious both
of you have been communicating somehow outside this thread

Na wah ooo, newbies these guys are out to devour you people, na only God go help una ooo

SMH

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
honeric01:

If you want free signals and alert from him, kindly ask.

Thanks

I would rather close my eyes and trade
than take some invincible signals from a faceless whatsapp messenger

and hey i guess you have tripled your account from your forex god's signal
last time i checked you were looking for people to trade for you, so you have a number of them already grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by willscolf: 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
raycolz84:

you should have simply just told him through the same medium you used when you were increasing his account
by 50%, i don't see the essence of posting this here, since you are talking to just one person, and its obvious both

Na wah ooo, newbies these guys are out to devour you people, na only God go help una ooo

SMH
i wonder oo
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by leopower(m): 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
leopower:
MY TAKE FOR G/J..........
stop loss hit on dis trade

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
raycolz84:

SMH

grin grin grin

here is their best target now
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
raycolz84:

last time i checked you were looking for people to trade for you, so you have a number of them already grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by honeric01(m): 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
raycolz84:

SMH, not everyone wants to remain a parlor trader.

Go figure!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
for the newbies, there is only one advice. study/practice very hard. education is d key in this biz. if u do that, u dont need any alart from anywhere or even a paid signal. just go do ur home work well, dont be in a rush cuz ur strugle will take years for u to master the market/strategy. so go an acquire knowledge its that simple.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by arthuryemi(m): 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
raycolz84:

so how are we sure the signal trader B would get will guarantee the 400 pips monthly

Mr forexmart can you mention 5 traders on this forum, (FTA) that can say your so called daily 120pips is for real
and when i say traders, i mean names that are known here, we don't want to see a week old, or even a month old moniker
and we don't want to see screeshots of some invincible traders on whatzapp

Yes Forex mart is for real, I am a witness

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.