Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (599560 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by ogadeolu: 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
naijababe:

Wait for about 30mins after the news and trade. Just wait for the dust the to settle and the noise to return to calm. GBP looks like it will sell in my opinion if the last break at 15210/200 is not false, could head down to 15100

thanks ma
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
naijababe:

Howdy o jare my son grin (just kidding ni o, some boys on this thread call me mum lipsrsealed, I have resigned myself to the fact that they wont stop )
hahahaha* so what would you prefer we address you as? Anyone I see on this thread I'll just assume your old enough to be addressed with a sire or ma.... Except for some unscrupulous elements that always try to destabilize the thread sad
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by ogadeolu: 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
hailing naija babe nd owliver, where is 5ema? longtime...you guyz r my mentor ooh, i just dey learn..pls wht is wrong with forextime, they closed trading on brent crude, thus i cannot trade, naijababe pls help out ma,
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by ogadeolu: 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
this EA, hmmnnn, God help me ooh. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, i beg prayer warriors make una begin pray oh, EA must fall, it my fall by fire...i am just a learner following the foot steps of my oga and oga madams here
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
ogadeolu:
hailing naija babe nd owliver, where is 5ema? longtime...you guyz r my mentor ooh, i just dey learn..pls wht is wrong with forextime, they closed trading on brent crude, thus i cannot trade, naijababe pls help out ma,

Contract close perhaps.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by ogadeolu: 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
naijababe:

Contract close perhaps.

please shed more light on it ma, i count on you
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by timtrader(m): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
Owliver:
nice Job but I don't expect him to understand what you just said. lipsrsealed
Oh! I xpect he/she to undastnd, anyway.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by GP15: 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
NFP no spoil show ooo
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
naijababe:

Wait for about 30mins after the news and trade. Just wait for the dust the to settle and the noise to return to calm. GBP looks like it will sell in my opinion if the last break at 15210/200 is not false, could head down to 15100

seconded, its always adviceable to wait after a news release

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by benpuzzy(m): 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
ogadeolu:
..pls wht is wrong with forextime, they closed trading on brent crude, thus i cannot trade, naijababe pls help out ma,
Nothing is wrong with FOREXTIME check #BRNJ5
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
ogadeolu:
this EA, hmmnnn, God help me ooh. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, i beg prayer warriors make una begin pray oh, EA must fall, it my fall by fire...i am just a learner following the foot steps of my oga and oga madams here

EA is in a down trend, any up move will be a minor retracement

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by ogadeolu: 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
docus:

EA is in a down trend, any up move will be a minor retracement
you are very correct sir, took like 88pips there...i don retire now grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by ogadeolu: 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
benpuzzy:
Nothing is wrong with FOREXTIME check #BRNJ5

still showing trade disabled sir, them no want make i take my 20pips today..God dey cry cry cry infact GodWIN
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jombololos: 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
The call went through. may God grant you more wisdom in this Forex market.
endfx1:
EA

Sell @ 1.4510 or sell stop @ 1.4462

SL 100pips

TP @ 1.4066

Apply due diligence
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
Another reason why you should not take analysts serious.

CNBC (rarely listen to them) was saying this morning that the winter will bring about poor job numbers for the US.. Their forecast was 210,000. I nearly exited my long term gold short and a short term gold short I entered this morning because of it. However experience told me to stick with the trade. Even the trader positions on many social trading platforms had more people buying gold than selling.. Well I stuck to my guns and numbers came out much better for the US. The benefit is attached below:

Summary: Believe in your strategy inside out and don't listen to external sources.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
^ Gbam!!! Me, I don't listen to all those news channels o.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by ogadeolu: 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Shevychen2:
Another reason why you should not take analysts serious.

CNBC (rarely listen to them) was saying this morning that the winter will bring about poor job numbers for the US.. Their forecast was 210,000. I nearly exited my long term gold short and a short term gold short I entered this morning because of it. However experience told me to stick with the trade. Even the trader positions on many social trading platforms had more people buying gold than selling.. Well I stuck to my guns and numbers came out much better for the US. The benefit is attached below:

Summary: Believe in your strategy inside out and don't listen to external sources.

on the return handle i am, lossing a position presently, but still holding....news hmnnn, i was warned by my ogas ooh. cry cry cry

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by timtrader(m): 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ds news guyr r human too. I read some analysis which dnt play out somtym. Hweva its pat of d mrkt mixd fun, speculation.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
fxbomovi:

I just love you.

are u piponomics? really miss d guy

No Sir..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by greenalwaz: 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
frenchman2:
@Tom
click on the link below. it's a broker based in the Seychelles. They are new.
There is a $100 no deposit offer for new clients
maybe you should take the offer.
i believe your emotions will not get the better part of you if you trade with this money since you didnt sweat for it
or rather you can afford to lose it.
give it a trial.
NB: DON'T FAIL TO READ THEIR T&C OH.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES
Pls sir,where is d link u were talkin abt...i cannot locate it?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by ophili(m): 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
QUICK TRADE FOR NZD/CHF

Buy NZD/CHF .. Check www.forexmamm..com for tp and sl position
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by dorodee(m): 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
Some of our ogas here should try and admit when their trade hit SL not just shouting everywhere when it goes their way. it shows that no one knows it all in this mkt.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jendy36(m): 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
Good evening everyone! Gurus in the house, when do I know when a news is about yo be released? Also, ForexTime vs xm.com, which is better? I want to change my broker.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by disaac73(m): 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
greenalwaz:
Pls sir,where is d link u were talkin abt...i cannot locate it?
I guess he was referring to TenderFX. check this link http://www.tenderfx.com/account/bonus.html

$ 100 Bonus Gift Terms and Conditions

1. TenderFX provides to every registered client, a bonus account with $ 100 on the balance.

2. The Bonus amount and profit on the bonus account and on the standard account is only for trading during first month after registration date.

3. The bonus and profit became available as soon as the client completes at least 1000 trades with total volume of 10 lots for the bonus account.

4. The bonus became available as soon as the client completes the total trading volume of 5 lots for standard account.

5. Once a bonus account conditions have been fully met and fulfilled, the bonus will not have an expiration date.

6. The bonus account could be upgraded up to the standard account by minimum first deposit for standard account.

7. The withdrawal of funds from a standard account before completing the bonus conditions will immediately nullify the bonus and profit and cause the bonus amount to be removed from the account.

8. The bonus account could be upgraded up to the standard account by completing at least 1000 trades with total volume of 10 lots and more during first month after registration.

9. The Profit is available for withdrawal after one month after registration.

10. Available trading volume for the bonus account is 0.01 lot.

11. The Minimum trading volume for the standard account is 0.1 lot. The maximum trading volume for standard account is unlimited.

12. The bonus is only applicable to one trading account.

13. The promotion is valid for new accounts only

14. Scalping is available.

15. Expert advisers at the bonus account are prohibited. Expert advisers at the standard account are available.

16. Locks at the bonus accounts are available. The number of trades that could be open simultaneously at the bonus account is 2.

17. Funds transfers between accounts are not considered as initial deposit.

18. Internal account transfers to new accounts do not qualify to receive the bonus

19. The bonus cannot be transfer between accounts

20. Any indication of fraud, manipulation, cash-back arbitrage, or other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity based on the provision of the bonus will nullify the account and any and all profits or losses garnered.

21. This promotion can be cancelled at the discretion of the company and will remain in effect for as long as the company sees fit to provide it based on the terms and conditions outlined here and in the customer agreement.

22. TenderFX may make changes to these Promotion Terms and will notify you of these changes by posting the modified terms on the TenderFX website.

23. TenderFX advises you to revise these Promotion Terms regularly, and by your continued use of the TenderFX website and services that you accept any such modified terms.

Any dispute or situation not covered by these Promotion Terms will be resolved by our management in a manner it deems to be the fairest to all concerned. That decision shall be final and/or binding on all entrants. If these Promotion Terms are translated into a language other than English, then the English version of the Rules shall prevail where there is an inconsistency.
Get $ 100 Bonus
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
Forextime is good http://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4900129 and at the same time XM.com is good, both are resident in Nigeria, but interms of SPREAD i prefer forextime, you can register fast http://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4900129
jendy36:
Good evening everyone! Gurus in the house, when do I know when a news is about yo be released? Also, ForexTime vs xm.com, which is better? I want to change my broker.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
Very simple to answer.;
1. LEARN FROM MY MISTAKEs which are many.
2. REMEMBER MY PAST MISTAKEs which are numerous.
3. PANELBEAT MY TRADING STRATEGY OVER AND OVER AGAIN until i came to something close to HOLY GRAIL TRADING STRATEGY.
4. HAVE IMPLICIT CONFIDENCE ON MY HOLY GRAIL TRADING STRATEGY.
timtrader:

quite nice, wat's dat tin u hav done ova nd ova dat made u sucesfl. Pls share.
This brought me to the level of saying with confidence the LEVEL where the market will come before the next move as you have witnessed me say here.

DO SAME AND YOU WILL SOON JOIN THE 5% OF US THAT ARE MAKING CONSISTENT PROFIT AND SUSTAINING THE PROFIT.

Thanks for reading.

Happy weekend

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Cul4real(m): 6:12am On Mar 07, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
Very simple to answer.;
1. LEARN FROM MY MISTAKEs which are many.
2. REMEMBER MY PAST MISTAKEs which are numerous.
3. PANELBEAT MY TRADING STRATEGY OVER AND OVER AGAIN until i came to something close to HOLY GRAIL TRADING STRATEGY.
4. HAVE IMPLICIT CONFIDENCE ON MY HOLY GRAIL TRADING STRATEGY.
This brought me to the level of saying with confidence the LEVEL where the market will come before the next move as you have witnessed me say here.

DO SAME AND YOU WILL SOON JOIN THE 5% OF US THAT ARE MAKING CONSISTENT PROFIT AND SUSTAINING THE PROFIT.

Thanks for reading.

Happy weekend
pls what is HOLY GRAIL TRADING STRATEGY and HOW IT WORKS? Pls help.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by greenalwaz: 7:01am On Mar 07, 2015
disaac73:

I guess he was referring to TenderFX. check this link http://www.tenderfx.com/account/bonus.html

1. TenderFX provides to every registered client, a bonus account with $ 100 on the balance.

2. The Bonus amount and profit on the bonus account and on the standard account is only for trading during first month after registration date.

3. The bonus and profit became available as soon as the client completes at least 1000 trades with total volume of 10 lots for the bonus account.

4. The bonus became available as soon as the client completes the total trading volume of 5 lots for standard account.

5. Once a bonus account conditions have been fully met and fulfilled, the bonus will not have an expiration date.

6. The bonus account could be upgraded up to the standard account by minimum first deposit for standard account.

7. The withdrawal of funds from a standard account before completing the bonus conditions will immediately nullify the bonus and profit and cause the bonus amount to be removed from the account.

8. The bonus account could be upgraded up to the standard account by completing at least 1000 trades with total volume of 10 lots and more during first month after registration.

11. The Minimum trading volume for the standard account is 0.1 lot. The maximum trading volume for standard account is unlimited.

15. Expert advisers at the bonus account are prohibited. Expert advisers at the standard account are available.

16. Locks at the bonus accounts are available. The number of trades that could be open simultaneously at the bonus account is 2.

18. Internal account transfers to new accounts do not qualify to receive the bonus

20. Any indication of fraud, manipulation, cash-back arbitrage, or other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity based on the provision of the bonus will nullify the account and any and all profits or losses garnered.

21. This promotion can be cancelled at the discretion of the company and will remain in effect for as long as the company sees fit to provide it based on the terms and conditions outlined here and in the customer agreement.

22. TenderFX may make changes to these Promotion Terms and will notify you of these changes by posting the modified terms on the TenderFX website.

23. TenderFX advises you to revise these Promotion Terms regularly, and by your continued use of the TenderFX website and services that you accept any such modified terms.

Any dispute or situation not covered by these Promotion Terms will be resolved by our management in a manner it deems to be the fairest to all concerned. That decision shall be final and/or binding on all entrants. If these Promotion Terms are translated into a language other than English, then the English version of the Rules shall prevail where there is an inconsistency.
Get $ 100 Bonus
Thks 4 dat
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Benqozenero(m): 7:47am On Mar 07, 2015
disaac73:

Get $ 100 Bonus

@frenchman, disaac,
Please why is the confirmation image in the registeration link not showing?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by wellsaid(m): 8:50am On Mar 07, 2015
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jendy36(m): 11:44am On Mar 07, 2015
Is it possible to make a living from forex trading, thereby leaving any other manual work?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
jendy36:
Is it possible to make a living from forex trading, thereby leaving any other manual work?

very possible, but u must have paid a serious price for that

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.