Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,011 members, 7,845,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (604423 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by natruetalk: 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
natruetalk:
tyme 2 play with Eu.

hmmmm since Eu still within bear zone & failure to move up above cycle candle is a SELL 4 me any time

just sold EU with my eyes glue to d break of d previous cycle candle shocked

putting Sl to BE grin make i move my eyes on commodity chopping

enjoy all

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Bollinger(m): 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
cool

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Bollinger(m): 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
wink

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
Gotta love DJIA, always on point!. +178 pips in black about another 150 to go.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
endfx1:
UJ

Buy stop @ 121.54

SL @ 120.64

TP @ 123.54

Apply due diligence

Stop hit.....move to next trade

Oh not yet ooo..lol

See sleep
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
naijababe:
Gotta love DJIA, always on point!. +178 pips in black about another 150 to go.
what I noticed is that they trapped buyers after ur first sell call which hit SL I guess 30pips was too little for a dow jones. Experience and patience is good. Like Nigerian police, the Trend is your friend grin #Kuddos
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
Owliver:
what I noticed is that they trapped buyers after ur first sell call which hit SL I guess 30pips was too little for a dow jones. Experience and patience is good. Like Nigerian police, the Trend is your friend grin #Kuddos

Yes, the one last night hit my sl. It went another 100 pips after hitting my sl. Which was why I decided to waka after the loss. The reality is that 30-50 pips sl is perfect for it. The signals are usually clearer, you just need to know your candle sticks well. wink
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
Power ranger gold lipsrsealed. Someone please tell me who they are trapping
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by infofirst(m): 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
endfx1:

Stop hit.....move to next trade
Price isn't there at ur so yet?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
infofirst:

Price isn't there at ur so yet?

Yes ooo not yet.....just woke up from sleep jare.lolz

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by natruetalk: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
natruetalk:

EU temporary fail to hit 1.048x junction and forcefully climb above d 1.0536 zone. hav join d bull here currently doing well. am just playing to catch some dollar in dis bear territory below "1.079x". BULL territory should be above 1.079x zone

now d zone hit on EUshocked, watching reaction here with one eye on my vomiting oyel grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
Owliver:
Loool* at haramic cross, I don't even know what that means. Well, good trade and ofcos kudos for your 30-50pips on dow jones. I always thought it got same volatility with oil and gold lipsrsealed but ofcos probably ur entry is with great precision. grin btw... Same bible says "fear north" grin

Not the same volatility but it has an ADR of around 150 pips. About 5 to 6 times a year, it will deliver 400+ pips in one day. Learn your candlesticks and trade it, you won't regret it I promise you wink
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
A question has been hanging in my mind of late... What's really the decline in EUR/USD to the extent of approaching 1$=1€... Is it the greece debt crisis or the strength of dollars due to dwindling oil price
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
naijababe:

Not the same volatility but it has an ADR of around 150 pips. About 5 to 6 times a year, it will deliver 400+ pips in one day. Learn your candlesticks and trade it, you won't regret it I promise you wink
hmmm ok. Ofcos am learning mam trust me grin thanks alot
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
Owliver:
A question has been hanging in my mind of late... What's really the decline in EUR/USD to the extent of approaching 1$=1€... Is it the greece debt crisis or the strength of dollars due to dwindling oil price

Greece! More bailout money means weaker currency plus the American economy is doing really well compared to the rest of the world. The jury is out on what oil price will do to the American economy given that it was Shale oil production that was largely responsible for the improvement.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
Owliver:
hmmm ok. Ofcos am learning mam trust me grin thanks alot

Let me make it simpler, the best candles to trade are 3 black crows/ 3 white soldiers, engulfing patterns( only one candle should be engulfed though) & railroads, pin bars does not have the same success rate as the other three patterns. This sell is based on a railroad as you can see.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Owliver:
yes Boss..me thinks the radicalness of the plunge in oil price is responsible for the decline...will continue till theres is another drastic volatility loaded fundamental event
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by natruetalk: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
natruetalk:

now d zone hit on EUshocked, watching reaction here with one eye on my vomiting oyel grin

no lele 2day na friday

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
naijababe:

Greece! More bailout money means weaker currency plus the American economy is doing really well compared to the rest of the world. The jury is out on what oil price will do to the American economy given that it was Shale oil production that was largely responsible for the improvement.
No wonder dem wan kill greece. Well, thanks for the highlight. Since More money is still going out to greece am sure dollars will surpass euro soon. Long term trade na hin sure pass.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
naijababe:

Let me make it simpler, the best candles to trade are 3 black crows/ 3 white soldiers, engulfing patterns( only one candle should be engulfed though) & railroads, pin bars does not have the same success rate as the other three patterns. This sell is based on a railroad as you can see.
Gotten those down, justice must be done. Got all the time in the world no knowledge is wasted. Thanks a lot mam grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
FxDuke:
yes Boss..me thinks the radicalness of the plunge in oil price is responsible for the decline...will continue till theres is another drastic volatility loaded fundamental event
Na this kind thing big traders dey enjoy. No stress. They'll just sit and begin to trap day traders with 50pips SL and continue to destination. Ofcos the cowboys(according to natruetal*) will have a destination for this trend.... Thanks for the info sire.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
Owliver:
Gotten those down, justice must be done. Got all the time in the world no knowledge is wasted. Thanks a lot mam grin

Closed my sell at 235 pips, here is why; look at the long shadow at previous support I don't like such things, with an R:R of 1:10 I am choosing to waka. Awoof dey run belle, I would have kept the position if the move had powered through 17635 area but next week still dey jare wink

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
naijababe:

Closed my sell at 235 pips, here is why; look at the long shadow at previous support I don't like such things, with an R:R of 1:10 I am choosing to waka. Awoof dey run belle, I would have kept the position if the move had powered through 17635 area but next week still dey jare wink
if you mean the "line between the open and the high of that particular candle" I don't understand What has that got to do with the bulls taking charge. Lol
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
Owliver:
if you mean the "line between the open and the high of that particular candle" I don't understand What has that got to do with the bulls taking charge. Lol

Look at the area marked in red, usually when I see that I do a runner grin Note how price powered through all the other lines except for the area of interest. In general, I don't wait to find what will happen, I just pocket what I have and leave to trade another day.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by murphydon(m): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Good evening madam, abeg wetin be the spread for this US30?
naijababe:

Look at the area marked in red, usually when I see that I do a runner grin Note how price powered through all the other lines except for the area of interest. In general, I don't wait to find what will happen, I just pocket what I have and leave to trade another day.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxfavour(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
Wat a trending week..my $50 deposit now $600+ just in 2 weeks..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
^ PM will soon full someone box grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
murphydon:
Good evening madam, abeg wetin be the spread for this US30?

On my platform, it is 1.8 during NY session and 3.8 at other times.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by murphydon(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
ok, thanks...
naijababe:

On my platform, it is 1.8 during NY session and 3.8 at other times.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
currentprice:
^ PM will soon full someone box grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (354) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.