Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (600694 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 27, 2015
Come and join us here http://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4900129.
pocoapoco88:
hav dis promising hedging strategy bt i nid a reliable broker wit little or no spread on eur/usd,1 dat allows hedging of d same currency pair ....enjoy d pips while its stil last
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by adeniyia33(m): 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
Thank you boss!

I want to share this that, this thread (Forex Alert) has blessed me so much that I now trade without greed or fear..

I thank all of u in the house sharing ur experiences to make us newbees what we are in the market today..For those who would only follow ur advice and not see FX as a get rich quick path.

I am now printing my DOLLAR even in the corner of my bedroom..

God bless all of u and please keep up the good PIPs
iheanyiebeneze:
I THINK THIS WILL HELP SOMEONE.

Five Habits of Successful Traders

1. Know your rules and stick to them

We’re regularly told about the importance of having a trading plan … and sticking to that plan. Your plan doesn’t have to be restricted to technical indicators – you can add in time-based factors, and rule out trades when markets are too choppy, or too flat, when spreads are too wide, or when a major announcement is imminent.

But when it doesn’t fit exactly, don’t feel that you have to ‘make something up’ to fit this special situation that’s arisen – don’t be afraid to just sit out.
That’s the thing with ‘special’ one-off situations – they just don’t happen often enough for us to gather data to make any kind of reasoned case for or against action.

If the set-up isn’t perfect, don’t risk your cash.

2. Know the strengths and weaknesses of your system

Every trading strategy has things that it’s good at spotting, and flaws where it comes up short.

We can spend our time forever adding new indicators to try to plug these gaps, but no indicator is perfect, and we’ll end up with a bank of criteria that will never let us into the market!

Instead, if we know where our system’s weak spot it (perhaps it’s when we have a strong, extended trend … or when prices are range bound …), then we can either add criteria to try to protect us from these bad trades, or we can introduce risk-reduction measures to limit our exposure.

Again, don’t be afraid to sit out.

3. Hone in on the best trading times

With all trading – but especially with automated trading – the temptation is to get as many trades as we can.
Surely the more we trade, the richer we’ll become?
So, if trading involves nothing more than flicking my computer on … I could be raking it in 24/7 … right?
Wrong.
Focusing on the most profitable trading times can be one of the quickest and easiest ways to filter out duff trades, and hone in on the best ones.

4. Give your trades time to mature … but don’t leave them hanging on …

Time is a crucial component in trading that is too often ignored.

5. Keep monitoring, keep improving …

Just because we’ve got our rules and our system sorted, doesn’t mean that we can just sit back for the next 10 years and watch the profits roll in.

Markets change … what worked a treat in the bull market you developed it during, might start coming apart at the scenes when the market tops out … or what pulled in great profits in a volatile market, might struggle in quieter times …

As traders, we must always try to stay ahead, because the markets will take any chance they can to get the better of you!

I’m hoping that you’ll have noticed a theme running through these habits … it’s that we shouldn’t be afraid to sit out of trades. The fundamental habit that sets successful traders apart is not that they have winners (any mug can do that) … it’s that they seriously limit their losers.

Thanks ,
more pipsss .

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
You are highly welcome. People like you will go far in life.
adeniyia33:

Thank you boss!

I want to share this that, this thread (Forex Alert) has blessed me so much that I now trade without greed or fear..

I thank all of u in the house sharing ur experiences to make us newbees what we are in the market today..For those who would only follow ur advice and not see FX as a get rich quick path.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
If GU gets close to 1.4975, in the next 1hour, sell at that level for a 100pips take profit.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
If GU gets close to 1.4975, in the next 1hour, sell at that level for a 100pips take profit.
am watching that level too to sell. But what if it gets there But not within d next one Hour, will u still sell?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
Market trade levels, according to my (HOLY GRAIL) that never fails, i will be more comfortable to sell if it gets there in less that 3hours because my first take profit at 14DMA will be around 120pips, hence i take 100pips to be on the safe side, but if it take longer time to get to that level, the 14DMA will be very close to price level, may be less than 30pips and this will invalidate my strategy. Am yet to see this strategy fail, even if there is more volatility and price moves slightly above that level, it MUST return to that level before it continues that move. BE becomes the next option.
fxbomovi:
am watching that level too to sell. But what if it gets there But not within d next one Hour, will u still sell?
Thats why am currently working on NO EXIT LOSS TRADE having perfected my NO STOPLOSS HIT.
This Forex trade market is DYNAMIC and you ought to trade dynamically as well.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by loginname2011: 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
EN BUY STOP = 1.44000, SL = 1.19780, TP = X.XXXXX
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
Market trade levels, according to my (HOLY GRAIL) that never fails, i will be more comfortable to sell if it gets there in less that 3hours because my first take profit at 14DMA will be around 120pips, hence i take 100pips to be on the safe side, but if it take longer time to get to that level, the 14DMA will be very close to price level, may be less than 30pips and this will invalidate my strategy. Am yet to see this strategy fail, even if there is more volatility and price moves slightly above that level, it MUST return to that level before it continues that move. BE becomes the next option.
Thats why am currently working on NO EXIT LOSS TRADE having perfected my NO STOPLOSS HIT.
This Forex trade market is DYNAMIC and you ought to trade dynamically as well.
Thanks boss, very insightful
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by TheShootist(m): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
NZDCAD If present one hour candle closes above 0.9480 I'm buying.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
You are welcome. I think these new crop of traders will go far in trading, they are not ingrates.
fxbomovi:
Thanks boss, very insightful
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxstory(m): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
adeniyia33:

Thank you boss!

that is the spirit

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by adeniyia33(m): 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
@ Boss,
Pls help me wt an indicator that can give me the spread on my MT4.
Looking forward to read from you.

Thanks

iheanyiebeneze:
You are highly welcome. People like you will go far in life.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by TheShootist(m): 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
TheShootist:
NZDCAD If present one hour candle closes above 0.9480 I'm buying.
Yo!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by frenchman2: 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
frenchman2:
bought usdchf at .9640
Sold gbpusd at 1.4843
sold gbpaud 1.9008
bought gbpchf 1.4314
let's see how they play out.
NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES

red devils everywhere. got all analysis wrong. not even one trade in green.
black friday for me. enough wound to lick over the weekend
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
loginname2011:
EN BUY STOP = 1.44000, SL = 1.19780, TP = X.XXXXX
OMG shocked shocked Thank you Boss...did not noticed...you are a life saver...the majors have been lacking sense of direction lately. Boss you are doing a great job here honestly. i will be following you closely. pls dont stay so far away from this thread. Once again respect man! smiley
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by chequemate: 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
Been learning the sticks around trading inspired by Endfx1, I just have to give him credit...do have a wonderful weekend guys.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
Using this medium to wish everyone a happy weekend and violent-free voting tomorrow. May Nigeria live to stand after this election... Amen smiley

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
Owliver:
Using this medium to wish everyone a happy weekend and violent-free voting tomorrow. May Nigeria live to stand after this election... Amen smiley
among all the FTA thread season openers, u are simply the best! kudos.

@ all: please go out tomorrow and vote for your candidate! ur personal vote can make the difference!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
fxbomovi:
among all the FTA thread season openers, u are simply the best! kudos.

@ all: please go out tomorrow and vote for your candidate! ur personal vote can make the difference!
smiley The best? Haha thank you sire for the complement. Have a great night

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by omaojo1: 6:57am On Mar 28, 2015
Alpari (UK) Limited (in special administration) completes sale of client data to ETX Capital

Richard Heis, Samantha Bewick and Mark Firmin, Joint Special Administrators of Alpari (UK) Limited (in special administration) (the "Company"wink, are pleased to confirm that an agreement has been reached for the sale of the available client data of the Company to ETX Capital (“ETX”). An initial consideration has been received for such client data and an additional amount may be received for each client of the Company who chooses to deposit funds with ETX.
ETX will shortly be contacting clients of the Company offering them the opportunity to open an account. In due course, ETX will also be in contact with those clients with a claim in the special administration in order to provide details of a mechanism to direct their funds into their newly opened ETX account, should they wish to do so.
Please note that timing and quantum of client money distributions in the special administration will not be affected by whether clients choose to make deposits into their newly opened ETX account.
Following substantial initial interest in the Company's client list, we are pleased to have now concluded a sale, as we continue to work to seek ways to maximise the level and speed of return to clients and creditors in accordance with our statutory duties.
For a full copy of the press release, please visit the Joint Special Administrators’ website – https://www.kpmg.com/uk/alpari
Please note that the Joint Special Administrators, acting as the agent of the Company, may process the personal information the Company holds for the purposes of the special administration and complying with their obligations under applicable laws and regulations, as well as any other purposes for which clients have provided personal information to the Company. These purposes may include those set out in the client agreement with the Company and its privacy policies made known to clients. This may include the transfer of personal information to another company including ETX as part of the Joint Special Administrators' efforts to maximise realisations for clients and creditors. The Joint Special Administrators have taken and will continue to take measures to safeguard client information, including by requiring any company to whom they may transfer or have transferred personal information, including ETX, to have in place adequate security measures to prevent its unauthorised or unlawful use, and to otherwise comply with applicable data protection laws, including the Data Protection Act 1998. Any such company including ETX will also be required to inform clients of the purposes for which it will use their personal information.
If you have any queries, please contact alpariukclaims@kpmg.co.uk
Kind regards
For Alpari (UK) Limited (in special administration)
Samantha Bewick
Joint Special Administrator
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 28, 2015
send your email to me <nostupor@yahoo.com>
adeniyia33:
@ Boss,
Pls help me wt an indicator that can give me the spread on my MT4.
Looking forward to read from you.

Thanks

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 28, 2015
@ OMAOJO1
Thats why i still prefer forextime http://www.forextime.com/?partner_id=4900129
You can come in now
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by adeniyia33(m): 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
I sent u a mail from my yahoo account boss. Also, here is the email address: <dnysamuel@yahoo.com>

Thank you once more

iheanyiebeneze:
send your email to me <nostupor@yahoo.com>
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by badruf(m): 7:28am On Mar 29, 2015
@adeniyia33:
you can use this

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by adeniyia33(m): 10:32am On Mar 29, 2015
@ badruf,
Thanks boss, I am humbled

Will try it and revert

God bless you green pips

badruf:
@adeniyia33:
you can use this
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by arthuryemi(m): 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
Guys please what's really the major difference between mt4 and mt5, is it worth the stress of upgrading
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
NU

Sell @ 0.7539

SL @ 0.7639

TP @ 0.7250

Apply due diligence
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by endfx1(m): 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
chequemate:
Been learning the sticks around trading inspired by Endfx1, I just have to give him credit...do have a wonderful weekend guys.

Glory goes to God my brother and happy to know you are doing good. We pray for more grace

Tanks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by adeniyia33(m): 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
@ Boss Endfx1.
Thanks for the alert. I am also watching that level as the level above the sell order prones a huge support..But it the market can break the level, then we should coast home without fear.

I am always blessed from ur posts.. Pls keep ds good work up.

Bless u Green

endfx1:
NU

Sell @ 0.7539

SL @ 0.7639

TP @ 0.7250

Apply due diligence
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by seyejohn94: 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
Welcome to a new trading week... Don't let ur emotions trade for u... Plan your trade ur plan... Neva try to take revenge on d mkt....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by silibaba: 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
let's go there. grin

how market folks cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxfavour(m): 1:45am On Mar 30, 2015
silibaba:
let's go there. grin

how market folks cool
on d move bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.