Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

So Pathetic Of Me - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / So Pathetic Of Me (6168 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Pathetic Of Me by FESTAC101: 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
Like somebody rightly said,praise is what to do when every other thing seem not to be working.Forget your situation for now and sacrifice an hour daily in praising God and I can tell you before long he will unfold the next plan to you.It might not be a job,it might just be an idea.His ways are different from our ways.Remember that loosing faith in him only compounds your problems.Just do this Wholeheartedly regardless of the seemingly insurmountable challenge and see His wonders.It is called sacrifice of praise.Job search takes more than effort,there is always the grace factor.

Regards

2 Likes

Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
A year and nine months now, no job for me. For how long will this continue.
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
AltarBoy1:
A year and nine months now, no job for me. For how long will this continue.

Now I'm beginning to loose faith in you.

You know why? Your post(all of them reeks of frustration)

In my opinion, successful people don't get frustrated.

A happy man is a fulfilled man.....I'm sure it somewhere in the Bible undecided

My advice to you is this, change your outlook of life.....start being happy and start afresh

1 Like

Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 11:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
taiwolusol:

Now I'm beginning to loose faith in you.

You know why? Your post(all of them reeks of frustration)

In my opinion, successful people don't get frustrated.

A happy man is a fulfilled man.....I'm sure it somewhere in the Bible undecided

My advice to you is this, change your outlook of life.....start being happy and start afresh
If only you know how it feels being so broke, you wont be saying this. Am really frustrated. I jst dont knw why all my effort in job hunting cant yield something positive. Even if its a small one.
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by unofficial(m): 4:36am On Mar 06, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2179358/gods-sake-please-me-fed

Please go through that thread,,,,see and learn how its done.... He's a desperate job seeker like you and I, yet, his attitude is in check...

Bros, abeg, do something about your attitude. It irks

1 Like

Re: So Pathetic Of Me by toprealman: 5:53am On Mar 06, 2015
GO TO ANY SECONDARY SCHOOL AND ASK FOR TEACHING JOB. AS A CHEM ENGR YOUR OPTIONS ARE MANY. GOOD WAY TO START BEFORE THAT YOUR DREAM JOB.

1 Like

Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
toprealman:
GO TO ANY SECONDARY SCHOOL AND ASK FOR TEACHING JOB. AS A CHEM ENGR YOUR OPTIONS ARE MANY. GOOD WAY TO START BEFORE THAT YOUR DREAM JOB.
ye. I have gone to sec schs, supported my applications but they said they will call when there is vacancy.
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
unofficial:
www.nairaland.com/2179358/gods-sake-please-me-fed

Please go through that thread,,,,see and learn how its done.... He's a desperate job seeker like you and I, yet, his attitude is in check...

Bros, abeg, do something about your attitude. It irks
relax. Dat am ranting here doesnt mean that its how i behave outside. I jst offload my frustration here online. And for the records, if i have cash, i'd have gone for my masters.
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by Saved2Serve: 7:22am On Mar 08, 2015
I studied chemical Engineering too but a professional. Can I take a peep into your CV, let's work on and then I push for you. Let's start from there. Never loose hope for this period is for a testimony. Pm me...
AltarBoy1:
am a chemical engineer. Am not the type that pick job. Hence I submit my application to virtually any opening/company that I see, no matter how small the job is.

2 Likes

Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
Saved2Serve:
I studied chemical Engineering too but a professional. Can I take a peep into your CV, let's work on and then I push for you. Let's start from there. Never loose hope for this period is for a testimony. Pm me...
wow... Am so so grateful... Will send you my cv 2mrw...
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
Saved2Serve:
Hello sir. I have sent my CV to your mail. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Class Graduate Of UNIBEN Cries Out To Buhari Over Unemployement / HipTv Is Recruiting / Vacancies For Corpers And Ond Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.