Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,497 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

So Pathetic Of Me - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / So Pathetic Of Me (6176 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 8:10am On Jan 28, 2015
Am now at the venue of the interview... Guys, i need your prayers... Thnks...
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by listenersky: 8:18am On Jan 28, 2015
You will make it.that's certain.
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 28, 2015
May God's grace and favour speak for you.
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by temisukanmi(f): 10:25am On Jan 28, 2015
Favour and success is yours in Jesus name
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
temisukanmi:
Favour and success is yours in Jesus name
adeaks:
May God's grace and favour speak for you.
Thanks Guys...
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
Done with the interview... Patiently waiting for the success mail...
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 7:22am On Feb 09, 2015
Feel so bad waking up in the morning (esp on monday morning). With no where to go, except for the usual roaming about looking for something to do.

I dont just get it, I have done all I could do in search of job, still nothing is forthcoming. Where could I have gone wrong.
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 7:26am On Feb 09, 2015
Looking around me and seeing people rushing to their different place of work makes me feel like a "very big" failure.

Just wished I didnt come into this life sad
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by GreenBobo: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2015
Job hunting could become a 'job' (without income but full of expenditures) on its own if not handled properly. Exclusive job hunting is very dangerous!
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by Emmysteve(m): 9:42am On Feb 09, 2015
AltarBoy1:
Looking around me and seeing people rushing to their different place of work makes me feel like a "very big" failure.

Just wished I didnt come into this life sad
Pls take it easy. When did u finish ur service?
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 10:35am On Feb 09, 2015
Emmysteve:
Pls take it easy. When did u finish ur service?
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 10:36am On Feb 09, 2015
Why is things happening this way.
Its not like I played away my time while in school. Due to my family background, I have been hardworking all along, studied very well, my mates always come to me for help both academically and other wise, my lodge mates all come to me for their assignments/"explanation" even though they are all in a different department (the power of internet) all these I do for free. Where could I have gone wrong. Its clocking to 2years after NYSC and nothing to show for it. My friends got their job in "super firms" within 6months after NYSC. Worst of it all is that am damn broke. That am browsing is because of a friend who shares his data with me. GOD PLEASE HELP ME.
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by GreenBobo: 10:53am On Feb 09, 2015
AltarBoy1:

GOD PLEASE HELP ME.

Am not being philosophical.
But all you require in life, God has already given you!
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by Harkynkunle(m): 10:57am On Feb 09, 2015
AltarBoy1:
Why is things happening this way.
Its not like I played away my time while in school. Due to my family background, I have been hardworking all along, studied very well, my mates always come to me for help both academically and other wise, my lodge mates all come to me for their assignments/"explanation" even though they are all in a different department (the power of internet) all these I do for free. Where could I have gone wrong. Its clocking to 2years after NYSC and nothing to show for it. My friends got their job in "super firms" within 6months after NYSC. Worst of it all is that am damn broke. That am browsing is because of a friend who shares his data with me. GOD PLEASE HELP ME.
Bro no be only u.... Am frustrated here also
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by Emmysteve(m): 11:44am On Feb 09, 2015
Harkynkunle:

Bro no be only u.... Am frustrated here also
Alot of graduates are facing these same thing. The only difference is that one predicament may differ from the other.

1 Like

Re: So Pathetic Of Me by Harkynkunle(m): 11:59am On Feb 09, 2015
Emmysteve:
Alot of graduates are facing these same thing. The only difference is that one predicament may differ from the other.
This pain is getting more unbearable..... almost 2 years after service. .. yet no good job 2 show for it
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
GreenBobo:

Am not being philosophical.
But all you require in life, God has already given you!
Well, seems like I missed it or have not seen it. :/
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
Harkynkunle:

This pain is getting more unbearable..... almost 2 years after service. .. yet no good job 2 show for it
The annoying part is just that am broke. Would have started a little biz, no matter how little the income is.
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by Harkynkunle(m): 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
AltarBoy1:
The annoying part is just that am broke. Would have started a little biz, no matter how little the income is.

Let's bank our hope on God ... .
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
After going through some thread about job seeker on the front page. Am a little bit lifted up seeing that there are people out there whose own story are far more serious than mine... In all, I give praise to for the life that we have... Hoping that the best is yet to come...

2 Likes

Re: So Pathetic Of Me by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
In the end, everything will turn out well.
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
Driven:
In the end, everything will turn out well.
Amen my brother...

1 Like

Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
God!!! Why are all my application returning with a "regret". Just today alone, I received 2 regret mails. Is this the life that You have for me.
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
For how long will I continue to be under the roof of my parent.
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by sholay2011(m): 4:37am On Feb 19, 2015
AltarBoy1:
God!!! Why are all my application returning with a "regret". Just today alone, I received 2 regret mails. Is this the life that You have for me.
All will be well bro. Stay strong and focused. Don't give up yet; this may just be your closest moment to breakthrough.

Pls, try networking more too, especially with old pals that are already working.

The best is yet to come.
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by hapiness44(f): 7:13am On Feb 19, 2015
AltarBoy1:
For how long will I continue to be under the roof of my parent.
recruitment@sdcapitalresources.com, send your cv to them,its a recruiting firm.

1 Like

Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 8:20am On Feb 26, 2015
Am feeling suicidal right now. why is everything abt me going south. The PTI job I was hoping on didn't work and the man that promised me some cash by end of the mouth so as to start up a biz has started singing another song.

why me.?

despite all my effort. cry cry
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 9:31am On Feb 26, 2015
I no longer blame people who turn atheist. Right now am not seeing or feeling the presence of God around me. Despite my prayers and sacrifices.

What Is it that I have not done to earn a decent leaving, but nothing is working for me.
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by 234GT(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2015
AltarBoy1:
I no longer blame people who turn atheist. Right now am not seeing or feeling the presence of God around me. Despite my prayers and sacrifices.

What Is it that I have not done to earn a decent leaving, but nothing is working for me.

Bro, I understand what you are passing through because I have been there. I spent two years and ten months at home after NYSC before I got a good job!
In those 34 months, I got about five regret mails and frustration was my partner, but the breakthrough came one evening. Your success story will come. Please relax and keep trying. Don't give up!
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by bosunolu(m): 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
AltarBoy1:

Praise is what you do when you don't know what else to do.

Have you tried praising God? I mean crazy and fearful type that must get heaven's attention. God relocates His headquarter to the scene where He is praised!

Try it. It works like magic.

2 Likes

Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
bosunolu:

Praise is what you do when you don't know what else to do.

Have you tried praising God? I mean crazy and fearful type that must get heaven's attention. God relocates His headquarter to the scene where He is praised!

Try it. It works like magic.
Let me not start making comments that will make others lose faith. But my relatijnship with God is on the brink of going south.
Re: So Pathetic Of Me by AltarBoy1: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
I have tried my best. I didn't leave a way ward life and I tried in my own way to stay away from sin. So why is my case different.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HipTv Is Recruiting / Trainee Mgrs/exec. Trainees Fresh Graduates In Any Field. / Jumia Interview!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.