Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Fried Rice And Salad Preparation - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fried Rice And Salad Preparation (3590 Views)

Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Yummy Fried Rice / Rice And Chicken Birthday 'Cake' Nigerian Parents Used To Celebrate Their Child / How To Prepare Rice And Sauce (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fried Rice And Salad Preparation by saaedlee: 1:46am On Jan 01, 2015
Am stuck alone @ home and I need to prepare Fried Rice and Salad, Pls who can carefully guide me through the process?

Your help will be rewarded!
Re: Fried Rice And Salad Preparation by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 01, 2015
saaedlee:
Am stuck alone @ home and I need to prepare Fried Rice and Salad, Pls who can carefully guide me through the process?

what ingredients do you have?
how much do you wanna cook? Like for how many people?
Re: Fried Rice And Salad Preparation by saaedlee: 8:05am On Jan 01, 2015
alutacontinua:

what ingredients do you have?
how much do you wanna cook? Like for how many people?

Don't have any ingredients yet, the meal is for 6 persons!
Re: Fried Rice And Salad Preparation by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
saaedlee:

Ingredients:
Meat, cubed
Red onions, chopped,
Fresh garlic and ginger, pounded,
Oil, salt, mixed spices/masala(cinnamon, cloves, etc)
Rice, washed.
1.Wash the meat, put in pot and boil down the water, then add oil and shallow fry. Salt.
2. Add onions, fry crisp. Add the mixed dry spices and stir. Add the garlic & ginger, and when ready,add water, two times the rice volume.
stir lightly, only this once, to mix ingredients.

Keep the heat medium. To the lowest and cover the rice when all the water is gone, then let it sit covered after removing, for a abt five-10 minutes. Then loosen the rice with a folk.

Not a fan of salad.
Re: Fried Rice And Salad Preparation by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
saaedlee:

Don't have any ingredients yet, the meal is for 6 persons!

guess it must be too late by now, or do you still need it?
Re: Fried Rice And Salad Preparation by bewitching: 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
Op wats d reward?mention it
Re: Fried Rice And Salad Preparation by saaedlee: 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
alutacontinua:

guess it must be too late by now, or do you still need it?

Oh yes its way too late. Don't need it anymore, someone emailed em procedures. Thanks anyway!
bewitching:
Op wats d reward?mention it

Thanks, but you were to late!

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of OAT / PHOTO: Have You Been To This "University Of Amala"? / Have You Tried Egusi Stew With White Rice? Yes There Is Egusi Stew For Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.