Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

single man needs single woman for love and marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / single man needs single woman for love and marriage (1411 Views)

What to do When You are Searching / Mature Singles In South West Ready For Serious Relationship And Marriage / Relationship And Love Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

single man needs single woman for love and marriage by computergenius(m): 4:02am On Jan 01, 2015
single man needs single woman for love and marriage. If you are single and searching send me a private message on my profile and include your phone number, email address or facebook address.
Re: single man needs single woman for love and marriage by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 01, 2015
Computergenius, picture of ur handsome face or... lipsrsealed

Shey the ladies can be any shape and size? Slim,fat,tall,short...? grin

1 Like

Re: single man needs single woman for love and marriage by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 01, 2015
Re: single man needs single woman for love and marriage by computergenius(m): 9:56am On Jan 01, 2015
MoltenMagma:
Computergenius, picture of ur handsome face or... lipsrsealed

Shey the ladies can be any shape and size? Slim,fat,tall,short...? grin

Yes. I agree with you. The right person can be any shape, size and tribe.
Re: single man needs single woman for love and marriage by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
computergenius:

Fair, Slim, Fat, Tall female christian graduate who is HIV and Ebola negative.
She must be fair and tall u say? My guy that's limiting yourself to a certain spec. Am sure there are ladies who match your criteria but haven't been encouraged to reach out to you because of this fair and tall thing.
Re: single man needs single woman for love and marriage by computergenius(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
MoltenMagma:

She must be fair and tall u say? My guy that's limiting yourself to a certain spec. Am sure there are ladies who match your criteria but haven't been encouraged to reach out to you because of this fair and tall thing.

The ideal person can be any shape or size.
Re: single man needs single woman for love and marriage by phintohlar(f): 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hello

(1) (Reply)

Oyibo Looking For Big-breasted Girl! / Those Born In August,lets Meet Here / Join Telegram Dating Group Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.