Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,039 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

When Will People Stop Believing This End Time Shii - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Will People Stop Believing This End Time Shii (937 Views)

Will People Who Have Never Heard Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ End Up In Hell?? / The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. / Church Of Luminants In USA: End Time Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will People Stop Believing This End Time Shii by johnydon22(m): 7:31am On Jan 01, 2015
The world should have ended with the first failed end time prophecy of Jesus in matthew 16:28

Truly I tell you, there are some of you standing here who will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.
(i.e) He was addressing his apostles and we all know all those dudes are dead like 2000years ago..hehehehehe grin grin
Re: When Will People Stop Believing This End Time Shii by johnydon22(m): 8:19am On Jan 01, 2015
hahahahaha the way christians view and avoid this thread is priceless grin grin grin
Re: When Will People Stop Believing This End Time Shii by malvisguy212: 8:59am On Jan 01, 2015
johnydon22:
The world should have ended with the first failed end time prophecy of Jesus in matthew 16:28

Truly I tell you, there are some of you standing here who will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.
(i.e) He was addressing his apostles and we all know all those dudes are dead like 2000years ago..hehehehehe grin grin
the saint's are not spiritually dead, but they are sleeping.
◄ Matthew 27:52 ►
The tombs were opened, and many
bodies of the saints who had fallen
asleep were raised;

The dead saint's will be the first to meet the lord and we who are alive will joint them.
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
For the Lord himself will come down
from heaven, with a loud command, with
the voice of the archangel and with the
trumpet call of God, and the dead in
Christ will rise first.17.After that, we who are still alive and are
left will be caught up together with them
in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.
And so we will be with the Lord forever.

The book of Hebrew teaches us how Christ makes it happen.
Hebrew 2:9.
But we do see Jesus, who was made
lower than the angels for a little while,
now crowned with glory and honor
because he suffered death, so that by
the grace of God he might taste death for
everyone.

Christ has already test death for those who believe in him.

You claimed to be Christian once in your life but you dint know all this? It's a shame. You know what hausa man called kristoche na baki? That the type of Christian you are before.
Re: When Will People Stop Believing This End Time Shii by johnydon22(m): 9:16am On Jan 01, 2015
malvisguy212:
the saint's are not spiritually dead, but they are sleeping.
◄ Matthew 27:52 ►
The tombs were opened, and many
bodies of the saints who had fallen
asleep were raised;

The dead saint's will be the first to meet the lord and we who are alive will joint them.
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
For the Lord himself will come down
from heaven, with a loud command, with
the voice of the archangel and with the
trumpet call of God, and the dead in
Christ will rise first.17.After that, we who are still alive and are
left will be caught up together with them
in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.
And so we will be with the Lord forever.

The book of Hebrew teaches us how Christ makes it happen.
Hebrew 2:9.
But we do see Jesus, who was made
lower than the angels for a little while,
now crowned with glory and honor
because he suffered death, so that by
the grace of God he might taste death for
everyone.

Christ has already test death for those who believe in him.

You claimed to be Christian once in your life but you dint know all this? It's a shame. You know what hausa man called kristoche na baki? That the type of Christian you are before.
congrats for trying to twist it as u guys usually does... the verse was clear "Jesus meant they will not taste death until he comes back which means some of em will still be alive then...hahahahahahhaha oya now that all of them are long dead and dust from their bones forgotten, 2000 years later you say it means spiritual death... hahahahahahaha you guys are just too funny... weldone my guy grin grin
Re: When Will People Stop Believing This End Time Shii by malvisguy212: 10:15am On Jan 01, 2015
johnydon22:

congrats for trying to twist it as u guys usually does... the verse was clear "Jesus meant they will not taste death until he comes back which means some of em will still be alive then...hahahahahahhaha oya now that all of them are long dead and dust from their bones forgotten, 2000 years later you say it means spiritual death... hahahahahahaha you guys are just too funny... weldone my guy grin grin
Jesus say know that after more than 2000 years he will come back, yet he told his disciples that they will not test death, does this sound logical to you? What was the message Jesus is trying to preach? Even Abraham our ancestor died, yet Jesus say his disciples will not test death, I REPEAT ,THE SAINTS ARE NOT DEAD BUT ARE SPIRITUALLY SLEEPING. Thank you for your time.
Re: When Will People Stop Believing This End Time Shii by johnydon22(m): 10:18am On Jan 01, 2015
malvisguy212:
Jesus say know that after more than 2000 years he will come back, yet he told his disciples that they will not test death, does this sound logical to you? What was the message Jesus is trying to preach? Even Abraham our ancestor died, yet Jesus say his disciples will not test death, I REPEAT ,THE SAINTS ARE NOT DEAD BUT ARE SPIRITUALLY SLEEPING. Thank you for your time.
mehn am tired.... i wan drink orijin grin
Re: When Will People Stop Believing This End Time Shii by malvisguy212: 10:25am On Jan 01, 2015
johnydon22:

mehn am tired.... i wan drink orijin grin
you open a thread that you can't defend the lie against God. May God forgive you.
Re: When Will People Stop Believing This End Time Shii by johnydon22(m): 10:30am On Jan 01, 2015
malvisguy212:
you open a thread that you can't defend the lie against God. May God forgive you.
may humanity forgive you

(1) (Reply)

Prophelying Prophets / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wednesday - 17/6//15)- Rest In The Lord / Buhari To User In The Antichrist Government In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.