Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wednesday - 17/6//15)- Rest In The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wednesday - 17/6//15)- Rest In The Lord (939 Views)

Prophet Oyelami (baba Alasepe) Gone To Rest In The Lord. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wednesday October 7 2015) Prayer And Joy / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wednesday - 29/7//15)- ASK FOR PERMISSION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wednesday - 17/6//15)- Rest In The Lord by dallyemmy: 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Wednesday - 17/6//15)- REST IN THE LORD

1.Thank you Father for the grace to be counted among the living today.

2.Thank you Father for your unfailing supplies of provisions for me.

3.Thank you Father for adequate supply of fresh air; rain for our farms; water to drink; strength and divine health for work.

4.Thank you Father for your faithfulness in meeting me always at the points of my needs.

5.Father, in every way I have failed to thank you as the sustainer and cherisher of my soul, due to any temporary challenge. please, forgive me.

6.Father, deliver me from the spirit of lack and poverty in Jesus' name.

7.Father, replace the spirit of fear and worry, in me, concerning what to eat and drink, with faith and confidence in your promises and assurance of abundant supply.

8.Father, grant unto me from today the grace and the power to seek first your kingdom and righteousness.

9.Father, as I seek first your kingdom and righteousness, let all other things' that I need be added unto me.

10.Father, let your blessings that maketh rich without adding sorrow enter into my labours today.

11.Father, open the doors of your blessings and breakthroghs for me.

12.Father, let your blessings begin to pursue and overtake me.

13.Father, please, meet me today and always, at the very point of my needs, according to your riches, in glory,by christ Jesus.

14.Your Personal Petitions.(Phil 4:6)
15. In Jesus' name I pray.(Jn 15:16)
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Mountain Of Liberation And Miracles Ministry Invites U / Hot How To Bypass Tweakware 100mb And Browse Unlimited / I Want 2 Experience God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.