Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Dbanj Always An Entertainer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Always An Entertainer (612 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Wins Most Fashionable Male Entertainer Award[pics] / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado / Donjazzy Replies Fan Who Asked Him If Dbanj Is Really Broke [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Always An Entertainer by fash6(m): 7:56am On Jan 01, 2015
Although his career might be nose diving,but certainly he stil have that swag on stage.he dazzles the crowd yesterday with his electrical performance.thrilling him them with the old dbanj don jazzy production.big ups 2 don baba j,bigger you banger lee
Re: Dbanj Always An Entertainer by vizkiz: 8:03am On Jan 01, 2015
mehn...the dude kept me anxious for more..when he said "i wanna bring another friend of mine" i kept wondering who its gonna be cheesy

Then he came out with the obafemi martins

Good job koko masterwink
Re: Dbanj Always An Entertainer by dhrey: 8:20am On Jan 01, 2015
i couldn't sleep till he left the stage.finally in this year they will like him.
Re: Dbanj Always An Entertainer by alaoeri: 9:38am On Jan 01, 2015
fash6:
Although his career might be nose diving,but certainly he stil have that swag on stage.he dazzles the crowd yesterday with his electrical performance.thrilling him them with the old dbanj don jazzy production.big ups 2 don baba j,bigger you banger lee
You said someone career is nose diving yet dazzles the crowd how those that corelate?

(1) (Reply)

Who Is An Independent Woman / Annie Macaulay Idibia Covers Motherhood In-style Magazine / Whitney Houston’s Daughter Is ‘fighting For Her Life,’ Family Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.