Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Should I Apply Again ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Apply Again ? (1260 Views)

How Do I Apply For UN Volunteering Programme In Nigeria ? / No National I.D , No Voters Card. No Int'l Passport. How Do I Apply For FCS Job? / Should I Apply For The Job Or Risk Our Friendship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Apply Again ? by kennynelcon(m): 8:34am On Jan 01, 2015
I went for an interview at a big multinational company at Lagos. After the first test, they sent some off and told the few of us to remain and wait for the next set of interview the same day. We had the interview, but it was oral this time, then they asked all of us to leave that we will be contacted later for further actions.
This morning I just logged into a job seeking site and found the same job open for application, should I apply again or just wait since they haven't sent the few that crossed the got to the next stage a regret mail or an acceptance mail.
Re: Should I Apply Again ? by tuzeriouz(m): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2015
kennynelcon:
I went for an interview at a big multinational company at Lagos. After the first test, they sent some off and told the few of us to remain and wait for the next set of interview the same day. We had the interview, but it was oral this time, then they asked all of us to leave that we will be contacted later for further actions.
This morning I just logged into a job seeking site and found the same job open for application, should I apply again or just wait since they haven't sent the few that crossed the got to the next stage a regret mail or an acceptance mail.

your data is already with d company. Permit me to know d openings and d name of d company
Re: Should I Apply Again ? by kennynelcon(m): 11:37am On Jan 01, 2015
tuzeriouz:

your data is already with d company. Permit me to know d openings and d name of d company
EID intern
Re: Should I Apply Again ? by LaurelP(m): 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
I would advice you to apply again
It won't affect the previous application u made
Re: Should I Apply Again ? by kennynelcon(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
LaurelP:
I would advice you to apply again
It won't affect the previous application u made
Thank you.
Re: Should I Apply Again ? by Mayosky15754: 11:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
@ OP, I guessed its guinness?
Re: Should I Apply Again ? by ComradeTY(m): 6:51am On Jan 02, 2015
Op pls can a graduate apply for intern?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Part-time Job In Ile-ife Or Ibadan. / Call Center Jobs, How Genuine Is It? / Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.