Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,457 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

10 Things You Should Do To Make This Year Great. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Things You Should Do To Make This Year Great. (665 Views)

. / Your Greatest Achievement This Year / 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things You Should Do To Make This Year Great. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 01, 2015
Do you know that we all want to be great.
It's just normal.
I will not devalue your time and megabyte by just rambling; rather, I will go straight to the point.
For this new and fresh year you need these to build you or should I say to help you go far.
1. Have Strong Desires: This is something everyone have been telling you, so why should I tell you the same thing? The truth is that when you desire a thing at the beginning of the year. You sort of get a driving force.
My goal at beginning of last year was to one of the top storywriters on Nairaland, and today I have entered that circle. I wanted to be one of the top vocalists in my fellowship (and by the grace of God) I have entered that circle. So, What am I saying? Have this desire.

2. Prepare For Everything: When I say everything I mean spiritual, physical, Mental, emotional e.t.c Prepare to die; to laugh; to cry; to smile; to be angry... So that whenever any of these come, you will know how to handle them.

3. Kill the Chat: It is so true that building relationship connects you, but seriously sister (brother), how will you feel if I keep on chatting with you from morning to night. Chatting will not allow you have time for yourself. Chatting is good once in a while, but being addictive to it is bad. In this new year. Kill the Chat- know when to chat people up and when not to.

4.READ ATLEAST AN HOUR IN A DAY: I know you might say I read things online, but I'm talking about deliberate reading; not novels, I mean other materials. Read Biography of People and be inspired.
5. Tell Yourself Your Worth Per Day: A king reminds himself that he is the king of a land by saying ' I am the king of this land'.
6. Create Time To Think About Solutions To Problem Of The World: I was watching Ted Talk yesterday and I was awed by the way people tried to invent things that will help solve tis problem; but the sat down to think.
7. Build The Leader In You: Did I just you say 'Oh! Divepen, I don't have any leadership skill in me'. The truth of this matter is that there was no leader that was born a leader, they were all trained to be a leader. Did you die when you left home for school? No... That means you can take care of something: yourself.

8. Never Ever Complain: Must you always see the bad in people? Can't you see the good in things? Did you just see a bad thing, look for a subtle way to tell this person.

9. Have Fun: Please do not wait for a certain day or time- they may never come- but when you create time to have fun, it pays alot. If you plan a day and something comes up what will you so.

10. Exercise and Fast: Always exercise your body.
Note: Activities like everyday walking is not exerCise. I talk you ladies, especially, that wear short and tight skirt, you need to exercise you joint. It must be a conscious effort.
Doctors have discovered that fasting is thhe best of removing poisonous particles out of the body..

Do this and 'umen' you will have a splendid year...

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Do To Make This Year Great. by holatin(m): 11:02am On Jan 01, 2015
money go high d morale to
Re: 10 Things You Should Do To Make This Year Great. by ifex370(m): 11:04am On Jan 01, 2015
Thank you sir
Re: 10 Things You Should Do To Make This Year Great. by mayorjosh(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2015
um....smoke weed nd get drunk......cool
Re: 10 Things You Should Do To Make This Year Great. by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 01, 2015
mayorjosh:
um....smoke weed nd get drunk......cool
Ahba
Re: 10 Things You Should Do To Make This Year Great. by chidiebere2020(m): 11:46am On Jan 01, 2015
Nice 1 here, I just learn somtin here, op thank u 4 d inspiration
Re: 10 Things You Should Do To Make This Year Great. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
chidiebere2020:
Nice 1 here, I just learn somtin here, op thank u 4 d inspiration
Thanks
Re: 10 Things You Should Do To Make This Year Great. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
(11)Vote for Goodluck Ebele Jonathan(the most important)for your freedom
Re: 10 Things You Should Do To Make This Year Great. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
(11)Vote for Goodluck Ebele Jonathan(the most important)for your freedom
Lol
Re: 10 Things You Should Do To Make This Year Great. by OMA4U(m): 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
God bless you, Divepen. You're the boss man!
Re: 10 Things You Should Do To Make This Year Great. by clevvermind(m): 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
nice one op.

OAM4J
Afam4eva
maclatunji
Ngwakwe
Ikenna351

someone should ask this people why they ban me from the politics section.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitutes Endorse Buhari,declare 3 Days Of Free Sex If He Wins / Question Of The Week / Tunde Bakare: ‘nigerian Students Must Shy Away From Detrimental Politics’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.