Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Drop Your CV, Earn As A Freelancer At The Corner Of Your Room. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Drop Your CV, Earn As A Freelancer At The Corner Of Your Room. (1936 Views)

How To Write The Perfect Career Objective For Your CV Before Sending It / How To Ensure HR Administrators Get Your CV During Applications / 3 Things Recruiters Hate To See On Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your CV, Earn As A Freelancer At The Corner Of Your Room. by fixedhollies(m): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
previously on my last post, we discussed about how to be a freelancer and earn from the corner of your room. freelance.com is an online service centre where the employee meets with the employer. here are Jobs available for freelancers.

Editor
online journalist
Translator
web developer
apps programmers
power point experts
photo shop experts
instructors
legal advices
and many more thousands of jobs that cannot be listed here

Your work and profile has to be strong, before you can win contract. as there are many people (blacks and whites) that seeks such a job you are applying for at any period of time. go to www.freelance.com for more detail.

Today i am explaining how you can get a payoneer master card in Nigeria and use this card to receive money as a freelancer, buy goods online using the card, withdrawing the money through any master card automated teller machine (ATM). Your money is withdrawn in cash. You also get the capacity to wire in your earned income into your local bank accout, if your bank is enlisted.

Only few will act base on this info as they are not charged! online gurus like me charge 5k or more to relay this info. you are getting this free. you can be free financially if you are an expert in a particular segment.

how do i open a payoneer acount? when you have this account you automatically have a US account with Bank of America. one major documets required to open this account is your national identity card. therefore, yahoo personels cannot use this medium. you are warned. this info is meant for those who are ready to do legal business online. go to www.payoneer.com for more detail.

i left some stones unturned which i know i did. i want to know few people that will act after reading this info for more elaboration. this group of people can send their questions to my mail which i will give immediate response or drop a comment at the comment segment. i remain your internet guru "Olaoluwa kintan"

i will reveal how to plant and harvest water melon within 4months soonest. just remember me so i dont forget. happy new year!!!
mail: freezetrue@gmail.com
phone:08169380345.

For full detail, this info was uploaded to www.teethbit.jigsy.com
Re: Drop Your CV, Earn As A Freelancer At The Corner Of Your Room. by topearos(m): 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
Thumb-up bro, u'r too gbaski!
Re: Drop Your CV, Earn As A Freelancer At The Corner Of Your Room. by fixedhollies(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
Thanks bro! I think freelance is a good opportunity for all interested persons!
Re: Drop Your CV, Earn As A Freelancer At The Corner Of Your Room. by fixedhollies(m): 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
View! Incoming business tycoons!!!
Re: Drop Your CV, Earn As A Freelancer At The Corner Of Your Room. by saxoholic1(m): 4:45am On Jan 02, 2015
How can I make my profile too strong? I have payooner Card
Re: Drop Your CV, Earn As A Freelancer At The Corner Of Your Room. by fixedhollies(m): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2015
Visit www.teethbit.jigsy.com for a big ebook on the how's of freelancer...
Re: Drop Your CV, Earn As A Freelancer At The Corner Of Your Room. by seun66(m): 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
thanks for your post but am a complete stranger regarding those two topics u mentioned. is dere any relationship between them? pls an explanation will highly appreciated. adeyeyeoluwaseun66@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Drop Your CV, Earn As A Freelancer At The Corner Of Your Room. by fixedhollies(m): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2015
seun66:
thanks for your post but am a complete stranger regarding those two topics u mentioned. is dere any relationship between them? pls an explanation will highly appreciated. adeyeyeoluwaseun66@yahoo.co.uk

freelancing is an online work place, you receive money tru Payoneer.... contact me on what's app 08169380345
Re: Drop Your CV, Earn As A Freelancer At The Corner Of Your Room. by fixedhollies(m): 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
Info's available...
Re: Drop Your CV, Earn As A Freelancer At The Corner Of Your Room. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
http://getlancers.com does it better. your earnings are wired directly to your local banks in nigeria.
Re: Drop Your CV, Earn As A Freelancer At The Corner Of Your Room. by fixedhollies(m): 9:40am On Jan 06, 2015
slicreports:
http://getlancers.com does it better. your earnings are wired directly to your local banks in nigeria.

We are talking global here.... I appreciate ur getlancers bro. Prefferr earning in dollar.
Re: Drop Your CV, Earn As A Freelancer At The Corner Of Your Room. by fixedhollies(m): 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
bonanza! bonanza! bonanza!

grab 50 online working site for free. where you can sit down at home and earn. what do you need to do. go to www.teethbit.jigsy.com fill the guest form and drop your mail....will send these sites within minutes!!! grab
Re: Drop Your CV, Earn As A Freelancer At The Corner Of Your Room. by fixedhollies(m): 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
Download this file for the list of over 40 online freelancer sites..... Where you can actually work and earn. Or mail me at freezetrue@gmail.com for a copy....dishing it out free..... Credited to www.teethbit.jigsy.com

Free for a week......
Nairaland not attaching the file.... Mail me for a copy
Re: Drop Your CV, Earn As A Freelancer At The Corner Of Your Room. by tr3y(m): 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
Post your profile on freelancer.
Re: Drop Your CV, Earn As A Freelancer At The Corner Of Your Room. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
if the project budget is in dollar,you get paid in dollar.
Re: Drop Your CV, Earn As A Freelancer At The Corner Of Your Room. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
fixedhollies:

We are talking global here.... I appreciate ur getlancers bro. Prefferr earning in dollar.

if the project budget is in dollar,you get paid in dollar.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Ilorin Residents ONLY / Human Resource & Administrative Office Manager Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.